Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

New g-36k pack

...another copy and paste addon..

brilliant!

mike do you even try to produce better things instead of these addons "obviously" created in the glimpse of a brainfart.......

Are those realy G36K versions or are they little bit stretched (barrel lenght) G36C variants? Anyway, RACS are able to afford more variants of those HK's... wink_o.gif

What about making all in one "Hotshotmike's HK-Pack"?

...another copy and paste addon..

brilliant!

mike do you even try to produce better things instead of these addons "obviously" created in the glimpse of a brainfart.......

sorry bud but your so rule it makes my skin crew

nephilim did you try it before posting? maybe you can make some suggestions in a proper way... bitching doesn't help (you should know that as a pro).

no

i don even need to try it...

mike already did such kind of addons for vbs1..

copy and paste..

everyonecan do that..

even my 8 year old brother is capable of that

honeslty what did he change that everyone goes OMG AWESOME!..

he added an anpeq laser/ir module to the side where there arent even RIS panels to attach it to..

same goes for the flash light.

and those iron sights from the m4.. even double pasted the back iron sight..

does this has any sense? no.

id doesnt even look cool. its just plain rediculous..

its ok if he wants to share them.. but he obviously doesnt seem to bother improving..

sorry if im flaim baiting but some people (not only mike) get positive comments for things that arent even worth it whilst other top modders are being accused with theft and whatever.

its really a pain in the ass to read such comments about things that are done during lunchbreak.

and hell does he need to dump a new thread for every single thing he makes?..

christ on a pushbike.. now i need a 2 finger full...

ive got no idea what on earth you just said

I also have no idea why in the hell that you did not understand what i was saying as it was so straight forward it makes me laugh.

i made you laugh.

Quote[/b] ]as it was so straight forward it makes me laugh

anyway...

Some people need to take a chill pill and calm down. Even if it is copy and pasted it's still appreciated by some people, remember not everyone has the time, programs or know how to make such add-ons.

Thanks for the G36's, I'm having great fun shooting these things   pistols.gif

Example of whats wrong: No G36 variant has AR15 series sight parts on it. And the light and the ANPEQ laser are just chucked on there without any rails to be mounted on wink_o.gif

Some people need to take a chill pill and calm down. Even if it is copy and pasted it's still appreciated by some people, remember not everyone has the time, programs or know how to make such add-ons.

Thanks for the G36's, I'm having great fun shooting these things   pistols.gif

Thanks nephilim i didn't know that (vbs1...) - everyday we learn more!

In the end its up to the player/mission creator. wink_o.gif

Example of whats wrong: No G36 variant has AR15 series sight parts on it. And the light and the ANPEQ laser are just chucked on there without any rails to be mounted on wink_o.gif

Yeah and you've done lots also

All of this is going nowhere... I agree that Mike's addons aren't done from scratch and are far from being realistic but this way of working should not be condemned since some people seem to appreciate his packs, even if the firearms models are mostly unrealistic.

regards,

TB

Why flame work and efforts of members however small it is. There time contributed is for free for the community.

mike nice work man at least they work

@G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS

jahve has done far more and better things than mike

@tbird

i wish i could keep calm like that sometimes smile_o.gif

I don't know what has happened. Maybe she befriended someone higher up or something that is stopping her from being properly punished, but can someone with a decent heart please get her off of these boards!

I've been watching these boards for so long, even before I actually registered I watched them. Since the OFP demo to be exact, and every time I see someone's addon being released that isn't "Wow", "Amazing", "Oh my God!", she comes in here and does some of the worst things I have seen on this board. And she only has 2 warning levels?!

Mike made an addon pack, and I personally appreciate his work and effort. Even if it isn't the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I still have downloaded it and tried it. I do not immediately go on these boards thinking everyone will follow me like a pack of sheep and flame the hell out of a guy who's just trying to do something (for free) that maybe people will like.

You have no right at all, nephilim, to be posting like that. To be honest, I believe you should have been banned way back in 2003. Instead you are not... And I cannot see why not...

Thanks Mike for the addon. Keep trying and don't listen to people who come and bash you for the sake of bashing. thumbs-up.gif

"Wow i just my posts?"

Whats with all the threads? And why do we need an installer for a single "addon"?