Issetea

Sahrani Life

Ndition, quoting 3 days old post won't help the moderators in a bit.

If your intent is really to help the moderators, then there's the report button next to the post.

If you're just filtering your anger for being banned from a game server (which mr.g-c surprisingly happens to own), then this is not the right place.

I fail to see what that has to do with this, are you accusing me for an act of reprisal?

Ndition, quoting 3 days old post won't help the moderators in a bit.

If your intent is really to help the moderators, then there's the report button next to the post.

If you're just filtering your anger for being banned from a game server (which mr.g-c surprisingly happens to own), then this is not the right place.

I fail to see what that has to do with this, are you accusing me for an act of reprisal?

It's just kind of weird that your first post on the forums is aimed at a person that got you banned from a gameserver.

Again it seems like it's time for the developers statement, after gc made up a lot of negative propaganda again and people seem to blindly believe it.

"Stealing Code?"

At first i can only repeat myself and say that we (Fewo and me) scripted the whole mission on our own. We do not use scripts created by other people, which is a fact.

If you have proof for stolen code then post it, but otherwise shut up.

"Our 1337 mega l33t version is much better :p [refering to the stolen map]"

First of all, it is not your map, since you stole all the code.

Everything that was done is change some easy to change variables, place some things on the map, make a huge changelog out of all these little changes which do not even deserve to be mentioned and of course remove (or as in the latest version: hide) the original credits.

Oh yes, and stealing bugfixes from new SL versions of course ;).

"Hacking?"

It is said that I tried to hack the other multiple times Forum before I got banned? Before i got banned? - wrong. Multiple times? - wrong. really trying to hack something? - wrong. Used a wrong username one time - there might be something true about that.

But many people seem to see me as a master hacker now ;D. I would rather think of gc as hacker, since he stole the whole mission.

"Stopping to develope Sahrani Life?"

I never asked anyone about "giving up", but if no one was interested, why should one develop something which is not used. AFAIK even BIS stated that the won't fix ArmA2 if no one buys it. But since it seems like enough people like our mission, we continue developing the mission.

"You *** made the mission only playable on official servers?"

Yes. Much of the code can't be stolen that way, and we are really sorry, that many admins can't host the new versions anymore.

"You failed xD"

We created the most complex mission for ArmA, and we did not fail. Only the people hacking our code fail in creating an own mission.

"License? wtf?"

First of all i want to mention that some people might say that it is just a mission - yes it is a mission we and our supporters worked two years for. Quicksilver even resisted on the copyright of a single small picture (btw you do not permit the usage of a picture for sl and still want to play sl?).

About the Copyright and the rights on the Mission: As Fewo and me created all the code with a text editor on our own, we have the rights on the mission.

It does not modify Armed Assault, decompile parts of it, did reverse engineering or gave parts of the Game away (which is what is forbidden referred to the german ArmA License). btw if you write a book using Microsoft Word, the book does not belong to Microsoft anyway and in case you develope a program using an IDE, your program is not the IDE developers property.

Since mr.gc did steal the whole mission (which is pretty obvious) and stole the whole code owned by Fewo and me, he did not only commit a crime, but also he disrespectfuly removed all credits of the people who worked on the mission.

Not only our names were removed, but also the names of all betatesters and other supporters. When playing any version of SL, keep in mind that Fewo and me worked more than two years for you, while mr.gc just stole the whole code in order to keep his forum alive, because he is not able to script a mission on his own and IIRC he even said on the forum that he makes profit with ads on his page.

We do not claim copyright or authorship for the concept of an rpg mission or the gameplay elements in it or anything which is owned by Bohemia Interactive, but solely the code for this particular mission. We do not want our code to be stolen and manipulated by other people, who remove all these credits. Everyone is free to program his own mission, that can be as similiar to SL as it may, just don't use the same code.

"Sahrani Life should not have an official Forum?"

that mrgc started to make a forum for sl, that's ok. After some time he told me via ICQ that he was going to be a Forum, which deals with other mission types, too, so Fewo and me made an official Forum.

Right after a first post, that we make an official Forum (even without advertising that forum), Fewo and me were banned and gc started a flamewar against us, by directly claiming that Fewo and me let the community down. Hm... letting the community down by creating a mission and an official forum? It would be very kind if anyone could tell me how that is possible.

Even other people who tried to defend us were directly banned, the topics were closed and the posts edited.

"Haha, SL has no Future!"

SL has a future as long as Fewo and me decide to keep on working for the community and we get supported by enough people who kindly help us with testing and suggestions.

We are still working on the next version: Sahrani Life 1.33 which will have new features such as stat saving after map restart or server crash.

"I don't like you, what can i do?"

If you do not want to support Sahrani Life and its creators, then don't play it - But also do not hack the code, while hacking and stealing is something that most of you declared as a bad thing ;)

"Troublemakers playing SL?"

Troublemakers: Well in fact some people flame more than other, but the people who to prevent someone from flaming also start flaming? I don't think that that's ok.

"Rofl, this war sucks!"

yes.

"Stealing [insert something here], again?"

That gc is trying to accuse us of stealing anything? He stole the whole mission and no one really seems to think about that. We wrote the whole mission on our own.

If you compare the original and the stolen versions, you directly notice that the Reloaded version is just a rip off with some tiny changes: http://www.rp-mods.com/Kiste/MD5_Sums.txt

"Oh man this is a real flame war!!!111" - but just one side is taking part

About the flames: I don't remember flaming gc anywhere, but when you have a look at the inofficial forum or the bohemia interactive topic, it is easy to see who flames all the time.

gc creates a lot of flaming topics which seem to me as if he is trying to influence some people with that kind of propaganda.

"Who keeps SL alive"

The other forum kept Sahrani Life - alive? What about saying Sahrani Life kept the inofficial Forum alive? At least without such a mission that forum would have never existed and even without the forum, enough people were interested in Sahrani Life.

The mission is kept alive by the creation of the mission itself.

"ROFL you want to go to court xD"

I am going to court? Who said that? Threatening with further steps? I suggest having a look at gcs post on the BI Forums: "I Warn you, don't go to far with your claims [...]"

"OMFG you let down the community!!!!"

We let down the community? As long as the 2 years developing the mission FOR THE COMMUNITY means letting it down, yes, otherwise, no. We did not care about suggestions? Oh well, someone has to script all the code since we don't steal it as some other people (mr gc) do. It takes time to build in suggestions and every suggestion has its own priority, but we always worked and still work on it.

He repeats that Fewo and me let the community down for a few months in the past? Please tell me the exact date when we stopped working, because we had a maximum break of two weeks - during 2 years of time we developed Sahrani Life.

Happy flaming.

Greetings,

Fewo and Issetea

Quote[/b] ]"Haha, SL has no Future!"

SL has a future as long as Fewo and me decide to keep on working for the community and we get supported by enough people who kindly help us with testing and suggestions.

We are still working on the next version: Sahrani Life 1.33 which will have new features such as stat saving after map restart or server crash.

SL has no future because u mostly ignore people and ur changing ( or as u prefer to say - "working" ) on the mission is not to improve general gameplay but fixing just bugs and adding unuseful features. I havn't been playing SL for more then months already because it's pointless ( last time I was trying to play ur mission it was on ur very slow server ).

I'm not going into ur conflict with ur fans but I know personally you do nothing to return me my wish to play SL. Carry on.

With Sahrani Life, is it possible to play it single player, with the civs and/or cops etc. being AI?huh.gif If not thats fine but a tip would be to try and make it singleplayer and multiplayer for those of us whos service provider are cocks

I'm not really going into this, but as I'm into software development myself and this is a pretty well-known sort of discussion, I'll share my point of view.

Wording

First of all, you should really stop flaming and using buzzwords of all sorts, as they won't get you any further. You can only "steal" something if something isn't there anymore afterwards. You are a "pirate" if you travel the seas capturing helpless ships. All these words have nothing in common with software code (or script code, in this case) except that they create hatred and emotions.

What you are searching for is "copy".

Modifications

Secondly, I fully respect that the author of this mission is proud of and wants to be fully credited for his work. This is very natural. You should take one step back though. Is it really bad if people copy and modify your code, as long as they keep credits of you? Isn't it more showing respect and interest for your work, as long as they are not claiming to have done everything themselves?

Whole communities of open-source projects are living from this fact. Other people get interested, modify the code, and submit the code back to the main project. Thus it evolves, gets better than it would have if only one developer had been working on it and features exactly what people want.

Forks

"Forks" (modified copies of your project) start to exist as soon as the main project won't serve the needs of a large userbase anymore. These users will copy the code and include the modifications that they want. This is why the different Linux distributions exist, for example.

If you see that the fork is really successful though, you have to sit back and think about it. Can you blame the ones who made the modifications that maybe everyone wanted, but that weren't included in the main project? Not really.

1. You can try to deny them to exist by licensing. People won't turn back to you then though. They'll just be angry, as is the case here.

2. You can try to deny their existance by forcing them to play on your server. But this won't work. If these people don't like your project version or don't like the speed or admins of your server, they simply will turn away.

(These are, by the way, tactics that for example Microsoft applied and that are responsible for their very bad reputation)

Conclusion

The conclusion is that people will play your mission as long as it best serves their needs. They will play on your server as long as it best serves their needs. If one of these is not the case anymore, you can force them as much as you want, but it will only hurt your project and your reputation.

Or in short:

1. Give people freedom (freedom to modify, freedom to play anywhere)

2. Include others' modifications in your project

3. Offer the best project (be innovative)

4. Offer the best server (be friendly)

The benefit:

People simply won't have a reason to turn away from you.

I may sound pretty bold to you now. But, honestly, that's the way it works with community software.

Kind regards,

hardrock

Ok, it looks like Papa Hellop is going to have to come in here and be a good role-model for the younger generation.

Let me quote a story that my great-aunt Shirley used to tell me as a kid, called: "The Triangle". Aunt Shirley would always tell me about The Triangle every time I saw her, so I guess she really wanted me to remember it.

The Triangle is made up of three parts: Trust, Communication, and Respect. Every relationship is based on the Triangle... from you and your mom, dad, teacher, friends, to the guy who pumps your gas and yes, even strangers on the Internet. In order to have success in all your relationships, you must make an effort to maintain all parts of the triangle.

If you don't Communicate openly and honestly, you will tend to mistrust. If you don't trust someone you can't respect them. Each leg of the triangle leads to the other. But, all you have to do to maintain the triangle in all your relationships is to start with communication by simply being open and honest with your needs and wants.

Now, we are all guilty. Some computer nerds maybe have tried an admin password here or there. Some emotional server admins may lash out with a dozen unnecessary insults. Some players may have planted a gun in an innocent Civilian's car and then had him falsely arrested. We all do wrong sometimes.

But what separates us from animals is our ability to Act and not just Re-Act. So, in life, you must realize and accept the flaws in us all, and take a moment to pause. Then, simply express your needs and wants openly and honestly in an effort to promote trust and respect. It's easy, and you will reap all the rewards of life.

So, let us all just express our needs and wants openly and honestly without fear of the repercussions. Starting with me: Yes, I planted that gun on that innocent civ. Yes, I asked my girlfriend to turn that pic of Jana into a zombie and then suggested that "demons should be banned." But, I think that was all in fun, I apologize, and I would like to be un-banned from Jana, Terp, and Mr.-gc's servers so I can play SL.

Also, all you guys need to get off your high-horses and admit your wrongs and express your needs and wants. SL team, you need to lighten-up on your "ownership" of your code. You have "cloned" other's scripts and you could easily list everyone who inspired you. Mr.g-c, Jana, Enverex, bluevein and others: you are obviously upset and feel that you have spent a lot of time on SL and deserve some consideration. But, that doesn't give you the right to disrespect others. Mr.g-c your post here on June 13 2008,14:25 mentions a lot of hard work that you and others did such as making a rules.html, suggesting a siren, and markers, but most of all, paying for a server and setting up a forum. We all know you guys paid, worked, and molded the community. But, you must realize, what you did is only a small portion of everything that Isse, Fewo and the rest of the community contributed. Without all of us, your server and website would be sitting there empty.

Now, the legal stuff: Go and do your own research on International Copyright Law and the Berne Convention. Basically, Isse and Fewo automatically retain "exclusive rights" to to any "original creation" prohibiting others, without permission, from copying, creating derivative works, displaying, selling, or transmitting the work. "Cloning" does not count, unless "it is determined that the duplication was coincidental, and neither was copied from the other." So, none of you except Fewo and Isse have any argument at all for doing anything with the SL code other then what they give you permission to do.... for the next 150 years or so...

Now all of us get to decide what to do. We can all apologize(respect), say what we want(communication), and together come up with the best compromise(trust) that will allow the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people. Or, we can all just go and make our own missions and fight it out in the courts, or on the street.

I suggest: Fewo and Isse, make a big splash screen on the Mission Intro that lists every single script author and script that you got inspiration from, (that's so easy!wink_o.gif. GC, Jana, apologize for turning so harshly on the guys who enabled you to have your forums and server. Everyone apologize whether or not you personally feel you did anything wrong, but listen and apologize for what the other person feels. Then say what you want. Do you want to make your own mission? Do you want to run the SL RPG? Do you want to contribute code or suggestions? Do you want to host? I'm sure Isse and Fewo can allow certain responsible volunteers to host their code and keep it secure. But remember, Isse and Fewo alone get to say what happens with any "original work" they created.

Everyone grow up, kiss and make up.

Ive never even tried this mission, a few people I know say its really good tho

Id say, personally what was said by both Hardrock and Hellop mostly hits the nail on the head imo.

Anyone who makes a huge mission and releases it, and says no one can do anything with their code is kinda asking for trouble, the community cant resist

On the other hand, there have always, and will always be, people that like to take other peoples work, and not give an ounce of credit, and call the new version their own.

Still, I think there needs to almost be, like, erm, I dont know, a self 'release' to the thought other people will come up with versions of your mission that are better than your original, of COURSE!! smile_o.gif Thats the whole point - to expand, provided, and I will say super clear here, PROVIDED - these people give FULL credit for the creators of the mission they are building on, well thats awsome. It simply means, your mission is awesome, and people see tons of ways to build on it and improve - we are a gaming community of people, muchly individuals, not huge teams of people that get paid to spend 8 hours a day coding, so to really get big time expansions requires many people apart from the original teams of missions to build on them, its the only way

If the day ever comes and I am satisfied enough to release my/Csl's mission - darn strait, do WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT, most important, dont , DONT, go off and make 10 new scripts, plus modify ours, and then remove my name and CSL's, thats a total of near 3 years now on and off work on the mission, for someone to step in and build off of that for what, 3 months, etc - heck ya, id be PISSED if someone did that, and Id be making a huge stink about it for sure.

I think that sums up my perspective.

Best to let people expand on ur mission

EXPECT other peoples version to exceed your original, thats the point!

Realize, that as long as your credits are fully made known in whatever version is made, you and your team receives the utmost credit in most peoples view, and that the new expanded version would NEVER have existed without your teams huge effort to create the base mission in the first place

Lastly, I feel this should be addressed, dont bother with people that flame you left and right with vulgarities and screaming and such, they only diminish their reputation by behaving like that, a number of such posts ive seen here, and at least you did not revert to their level of behavior, but responded in a calm, professional manner.

I can imagine its hard to let go of such huge work to the community for them to make better upgrades, but just remember that as long as credit is given like it should be in such mods, your team will always be hailed as the number #1's as the primary creators of the mission smile_o.gif

I guess if it simply impossible to fathom allowing expansions on someones mission that has grown very likable by the community, in all truth that is the descision of the creator(s) - I dont personally agree with that, and would expect if the mission was that greatly liked, in time such restrictions could cause alot of trouble too - but in the end, if it was me, and I wanted to make a version of someone elses mission, and realized that they said 'no modifying of our code or mission', I would simply say whatever then, and move along and work on something else. confused_o.gif

The way I see it, every one wants to play the latest version.

As long as you keep coming up with bug fix's, added content etc.. then custom versions (Which keep all the credit!wink_o.gif just change start money and pay checks and add more players have a lot of work to keep up, as it usto be.

Issetea,

You are insulated.

You pop out from wherever you are, say what needs to be said, and pop back out of existence.

You aren't exactly social on the boards like the rest of the community has been.

We all are different in our own ways, so I am not trying to say that there is anything wrong with the way you are. This does come with the territory with the type of personality that makes you such an excellent programmer.

What I am trying to say is that you have failed to make good use of this resource of fans and gamers who play this so often that they keenly feel what would make this game better.

It is a waste that we have come to this split in the community.

A majority of users appear to be voting for the community that has split off, judging by how many people are populating their servers.

Please find some way to become part of the community again. Just because there has been a split does not mean it has to be permanent.

What seems to be the enemy could so much be a great friend.

Updated list with features and changes in version 1.40. It will be running on the official servers in a few minutes (#1 will host the addonversion of the map, while #2 will host the addonless version of Sahrani Life 1.40). The addons can be downloaded on www.rp-mods.com.

Issetea: thank you, me and my team respects your hard work and usually we have a go at SL, well at least when we run out of missions or start to curse the stupid AI playing agaist us the warfare smile_o.gif

We'll try it out, thanks again.

Quote[/b] ]"Haha, SL has no Future!"

SL has no future because u mostly ignore people and ur changing ( or as u prefer to say - "working" ) on the mission is not to improve general gameplay but fixing just bugs and adding unuseful features. I havn't been playing SL for more then months already because it's pointless ( last time I was trying to play ur mission it was on ur very slow server ).

I'm not going into ur conflict with ur fans but I know personally you do nothing to return me my wish to play SL. Carry on.

Exactly what i wanted to say. Issetea, you need to listen to peoples suggestions that THEY like. If NOT, they DONT want to PLAY anymore.

And anyway, i really dont understand why you actually created a new forum... maybe that gc banned you was a little bit too harsh. But then i was thinking, why creating a new forum and splitting the community? But i actually did still believe in you but then i did hear the horrible news... so i left u and i think 9/10 of the players that play SL hate u because of your stupid actions.

You had a forum, mr gc did make the forum, for you. Really for you, to help you.... you could read suggestions there. But u was really BARELY active there... and then u come up with a message that u create another forum... why? The whole community was always at ArmA-RPG but thx you you did split it. I think gc even pays for the forum. If he does, he pays for you. But you didnt use your brains and just created a new forum and advertising on forums that ''I. Issetea, the developer of the great map, make a new ''official'' forum because i cant use my brains and i want to split the community apart.

I did beta test one time with you the new version (I think it was 1.20). So everything worked good, the mobiles worked... the starving message before u die worked. Then u suddenly release it, and it is always bugged that you dont get the message and mobiles dont work. Im thinking that you do that on purpose, people spend alot of time to play your map... we like it. Then you earned like lets say 8 mil after 3 hours of playing... and suddenly you die because you dont get the message. I think you are trying to piss the people off somehow. I dunno why, but its stupid.

Lastly, that people cant play your version on other servers is lame. Your out of your mind, how can you make SL more popular if you dont even allow to server owners (Clans?) use your mission... and the servers are really always full so they cant play it nowhere.

Really... use your brains one time.

hellop you made good points and i take your apology without any grievance.

however, i would like to point out all the assumptions people are making.  the "reloaded" version was not my "edit", people just assume as i co admin the forum that im in on everything, im not.  

when you all found out about the missing credits, so did I, and i did not condone it in any way.  if you look back through this very topic you will see cases were im defending keeping in the credits.  i was always adamant about keeping issetea and fewo's credits in the game, and always did so throughout my rpg edits etc..  even when we had idiots moaning everyday "edit out the intro! wahh!" infact when i found this out i PM'd issetea at the official sl forum and told him that aint it had nothing to do with me.

when isse made the new forum, i was one of few that supported it.  in my mind, we change sl.com to all rpgs, then it makes sense for isse to want an SL only forum again, i didnt see anything wrong with that at all and even signed up over there at his request.  i never harshly turned on anyone, though i became disenchanted with the whole cold war going on for no bloody good reason between faceless people on the bloody "internet which is serious goddamn business".

the main problem is both forums have people conducting private wars for no really good reason and its shit to be stuck between them.  and for personal reasons, a lot of unsavory types are using this stupid ass "war" for their own footholds.

and hypocritical actions taken against innocent players who now have had their credits removed from TWO versions because of petty "you do it, i do it", regardless of those people having actually nothing to do with the unofficial creditless versions. its a childish response to an alreadly childish matter.

and im getting sick of everyone using my name as ammo too, either intentionally or with assumptions like above.  its like they think, "heres my argument, oh ill add some jana to that".

issetea asked me to sign up at his forum when he made it and i did, and i posted between both forums as neutral.

could everything have been handled much more professionally than it was? yup, and thats from all sides of the rift, but i seem to be the only one willing to admit it.

but as i said before, theres two many people assuming things and just posting them as fact for no good reason.

for anything else ive done either intentional or unintentional, i apologise for sure.  no one here beta tested and nurtured SL in its development just to throw it all away like a joke. its just not fair that so MANY of us long time SL players and contributors are automatically guilty by assosiation!

its just time everyone grows the hell up so we can play a united best as possible SL.  i wish all this crap can get sorted without the bullshit from each side, cause its.  doin.  my.  ****ing.  head.  in.  confused_o.gif  banghead.gif

Edit:  now I want to talk about dodgy ethics, since other people have brought it up.  Its become increasingly clear that someone from one faction is targeting both arma rpg and xr and hacking them into crashing almost every day.  Ruining 64 innocent players online games is just not on, and shows that this aligned "faction"/"person" has no problem sinking to quite low depths of amazingly hypocritical proportions.  Now im not accusing anyone, or accusing that someone knows this is happening to the "other servers", but it is and it needs to stop.  If the only way this faction can get any players/help/support/love is to perform these server hacks, then that faction is in a worse position than anyone in the community has considered.

Edit:  and now a word or two on your forum players.  Issetea we've contacted you many times about your players, and ADMINS on the official server, who continually post altered sexually rude images of mine (pics of me with "suck these nutz"  icon_rolleyes.gif ) and you never respond or do anything about it.  Of course, its your forum and you can let anyone you want run your server or post on your forum, but to everyone here at BI.com it just doesn't look good to be condoning this kind of sexual abuse from a 5-6 member group from your servers and forum.  constantly they are posting and using images on your forum with flames etc. and constantly they continue even this very second to spam the forum with accounts such as "janasvagina" and so on.  Yet you never respond to us informing you of this.  

day in day out these players and server admins of yours are continually spamming "the other forum", and for some reason ony targeting me probably cause im the easiest target there.

Say what you want about the lame "fighting" over this mission, but the old forum has not dropped to this hidious level of targeting people for no reason and then doing nothing to stop the flaming on your server and indeed letting the very same people admin the official servers.  Its a sorry state of affaris that shows just how bad things are running over on the side that's being paint as crystal clear and innocent here..

i mean its just getting pathetic, there are a lot of us that are stuck in the middle between these two childish sides and we're just scratching our heads hoping these sides will wise the **** up.

People abusing jana cause of her gender isint quite nice, and if a person who runs a websites dont discipline these actions of immature people is even worse, have some respect for people, especially ladies

Here is something that will end this, Release the versions public, put credits up on the other version, and this will all shappen up nicely again, especially for people in the US, its a horrible experince with our pings playing on a server in germany, thats a whole continent shunned out

i do not see the big deal in this

The credits were re-added ages ago in SLR 1.01. It was a mistake to remove them in the first place, but its all fixed now.

This thread has been closed pending Moderator guidance.

Do not create any additional threads to this one while it is closed.

Ok this thread is now open again.

A basic set of rules to make it very clear what is and is not going to be tolerated in this thread.

1. If you have been banned or kicked from a server go to their community forums or contact via pm any admins of said servers. Do not rant in here, this thread is not a catch all for all Sahrani Life server dramas.

2. If you have a grievance with the developers of this mod take it to PM.

3. While Sahrani life is a hugely popular mod/TC this does not permit special treatment, the forum rules still apply here, therefore abide by them.

Happy posting smile_o.gif

Thank you for reopening this topic smile_o.gif

Sahrani Life Ultimate v1.50 is now released:

Fixes and changes in 1.50

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

- changed: adjusted prices

- added: Guild-groups are now named the same as the guilds are

- fixed: cops were not able to let people out of prison (script error is fixed now)

- fixed: Convoy did not spawn multiple times

- fixed: Time skips did not work correctly

- changed: added some more explanations to the bus job texts

- added: Did you know box

- fixed: Script error (some vehicles were accidently saved as strings)

- fixed: Activation bombs can be defused now

- added: Shooting range and small training area in cop base

- added: Alcohol (Inventory item)

- added: Trainingsversion for our "police schooling" project (will run on the #3 server with password);

- added: Sigma vehicles (addon version only)

- added: Player can carry unlimited amount of items, but can't move anymore when he has reached a weight of 60kg. NOTE: This feature enables you to buy unlimited resources at once and to drop them into your vehicle using the trunk action only 1 time!

- added: Weight of the trunk and max weight of a vehicle are now shown in vehicle information

- changed: You keep the weaponbag after you died

- fixed: Cop-Cop interaction menu entry removed

- added: Radio in the vehicle (uses armed assault music) - Radio works local to not disturb other players

- moved: Drug buy, Drug sell, rifle shop, race end and more

- added: muscle vehicle shop in pita (Sigma vehicles, normal vehicles)

- added: vehicle interaction menu so the player does not have too many actions in his action menu at once

- added: player is able to kick other players out of a vehicle (cops only - only when armed)

- added: second policebase in Masbete (civs can also move to the base) - a preplaced roadblock can be used in order to block the entry of the base

- changed: only police/militray vehicles in copbase

- added: cops are able to knock down civs for three seconds using the interaction menu (cop has to be armed)

- fixed: reward when killing guba now works

- fixed: Player does not respawn on Rahmadi when stunned and killed anymore

- fixed: Camera sometimes skipped a setting

- changed: vehicles spawn locked

- added: actions in the action menu ordered -> lock, siren, interaction, copmenu, stats, inventory, normal vehicle actions,

- changed: food is not removed from inventory when player dies

- changed: Some actions are removed when the vehicle is not alive (Lock/Unlock, Radio...)

- added: players are able to give a copy of their vehicle keys to other players

- changed: improved shop performance (Dialog sometimes lags)

- changed: shop names on map and in the action menu

- added: Idle and destroyed vehicles can now be deleted using the vehicle interaction menu. Idle or destroyed vehicles are marked on the map

- added: A vehicle is idle when it does not change the position for 60 mins and there is no one inside the vehicle. After it has beend marked as idle (a marker on the map and the salvage action indicate that) it takes 180 additional minutes to despawn

- added: A vehicle is idle when it is destroyed. It will despawn after 60 minutes and can be deleted by players during that time

- added: When deleting a destoyed or idle vehicle the player is rewarded with money.

hey this is a really cool mission, we've been playing it alot lately over in australia, however we can only find version 1.25 to play on, and all the server admins say theres no other later versions available for download. could we have a link to a later version so that the servers can update? as currently 1.25 has a lot of bugs which are getting very annoying, like becoming a terrorist doesnt work and u can buy terrorist vehicles without being one, also everyone can rob the bank constantly without waiting for awhile each time and we cant seem to find the radio jammer anywhere, even after buying an item factory we couldnt make one.

those are the things i can remember off the top of my head but theres more bugs too so we wanna know if we can get a later version to play on as all the official sahrani life servers give us pings of 400+ sad_o.gif

Thank you for reopening this topic smile_o.gif

Sahrani Life Ultimate v1.50 is now released:

Seeing as the main site is not working where else can this be downloaded please?

The needed Server Side addon for newer versions is not downloadable, because we get told that some people still want to steal our code over and over again.

The Page/Servers are down due to a DDoS attack with more than 50 IPs (and a total of 400Mbit/s traffic) involved. The reason for this attack is a guy who got banned recently for insulting other players. Before he got banned he said that he will hack the servers if he really gets banned, and - of course - he got a 24h ban and five minutes later all our servers went down.

ID: 5582856

Name: "viraL"

IP: 92.237.248.99

We are working on that problem and also on the next version of Sahrani Life (1.6). I will post some of the new features soon.

Greetings

Issetea

Issetea, I have looked through the SQFs, and it has been coded down using various programs more than once.

This makes me wonder whether the real reason that you are keeping this mission exclusive for your own server,

is to make sure that traffic stays on these servers, while you are using BIS forums to advertise for it.