Issetea

Sahrani Life

Quote[/b] ]I guess some guy was lying when he said last night that it was your server Brit. his name was coolio or something similar.

maybe voted admins with hacks?

hmmmmmm. sure it was my server? sgt.Jones said (it was a well known clan server advertising Sahrani Life without other addons)

We not that known on arma sence we more active on ofp and play in ctitc.com and we dont advertise at all so sounds like he talking about some known clan server that runs sahrani life.

Im confused lol. I check logs anyway

Stun guns are a joke on the cops.

If they are not changed, Cops will continue to throw them away like they are doing.

Better to use a M9 SD and shoot them in the leg. If they do not surrender, SHOOT the civ dead for not dropping or holstering the weapon to allow arrest.

no they aren't fixed kililng wise moda, just that they use 1 bullet now instead of a full magazine

On the topic of Addons, me and a few members of my clan have been working on an addon version of Sarhani Life.

The server is -CAF GetDOWN or LayDOWN -CAF-

to download the addon pack use of of these links

CAF web pagehttp://files.filefront.com/CAFzip/;9854016;/fileinfo.html

Its still in BETA as we made it a 64 player version. 40 Civs and 24 Cops.

All credit should goto Issetea and his crew for version 1.12 as its baced on the model of that, all as we done was tweek it and add more weapons, cars to the Shops. Added different type of cop uniforms & Civ clothes.

If you wish to play, feel free to join the server.

and leave feedback and comments on our forums far any bugs or addons we should use in the next.

Thanks

no they aren't fixed kililng wise moda, just that they use 1 bullet now instead of a full magazine

Thanks...

Finally got to see it in action...

Now that there are multiple bullets, I can aim at the legs if I am too close so if I miss, I can fire again until the stun takes effect.

A very BIG improvement IMHO.

There are no admin commands and there will never be any admin commands (you cannot check who is admin via scripts and even admins should not be allowed to cheat).

BTW we are still looking for someone who wants to help us with the mission.

1. We need help choosing addons and contacting the addon makers.

2. It would be nice to have a small "official" team of beta testers who can spend a lot of time testing the mission together. In addition, someone would have to organzie the tests.

You can contact me via ICQ (283-776-375) or X-Fire (issetea).

Greetings, Issetea

how it's going? any new interesting updates?

Current Situation of Sahrani Life :

Next Version: 1.20

New Features: Are listed in the first post of the Sahrani Life topic

Release Date: This month

Additional Information: Version 1.20 will bring a lot of new features. After the release of the next version we will try to release a new version with some changes every week, so the players don't have to wait long for bugfixes and we can stop the edits of Sahrani Life. Furthermore, we want to say that you should not support servers messing around with the version number (calling it v6 or removing it for example). If the version is edited, just add a note to _the end_ of the mission name and keep the original version number.

Greetings, Issetea

Issetea, just something that may be worth considering is making the lock picking harder depending on the vehicle. I.e. Lock picking a Skoda should be not particularly hard (although not too easy else everyone will end up getting their cars stolen constantly) but lock-picking an M113, Stryker, MH-6 etc. should be damn near impossible.

Quote[/b] ]- added: Taxes which can be set by the mayor have a default value in the beginning so all prices are changed a little

- added: new inventory item: Bag for removal of weapons which are placed on the ground (The bag and the weapons will dissappear when used)

- added: new inventory item: Bomb defuse kit to defuse bombs such as the arma stachel charge and mines

- added: Mayor gets 75% of the taxes (payed by all players since the last paycheck arrived) with his own pacheck

it's all good but Mayor still has no respect and can be arrested by cops. It shouldn't be this way. Mayor must be untouchable and Mayor has to have control over police. Other way Mayor is useless since u still can't spend money in SH on anything. Or, maybe, Mayor can have it's own army? wink_o.gif

as additional work u can add - airport deliveries. so, those who like flying can fly from one airport to another for delivering goods. Landing and taking off is very nice in merchant SH wink_o.gif So, any addons of little civilians planes can be be used for this.

Could someone please inform me on how to take part/help out with the Beta Testing?

(I'm Enverex in-case anyone was wondering, this is my old handle).

Hey can someone help me out here. On some servers, the payment check is 2500. But on the one I have, it is only 850. Is there a way to change it?

Version 1.20 released.

This version needs ArmA >= 1.09.

As said before we will try to release the next version soon in order to prevent edits of the mission.

Download link on the first page is updated to 1.20.

Version 1.20 released.

This version needs ArmA >= 1.09.

As said before we will try to release the next version soon in order to prevent edits of the mission.

Download link on the first page is updated to 1.20.

Link doesn't work, 404 File not found.

Anyway, care to let me know how I can help with testing other versions?

Just add me in X-Fire (issetea) or ICQ (283776375) if you want to know more about the beta tests.

ATM we don't know when the next beta test will be.