Sign in to follow this  
code-red

MFCTI Capture the island

We need A cti bad. We need more PVP. Im all for the Jip as

long as u can't quit one side and join other side in same game.

As for game balance it almost impossible when you play against KaoS anyway. So forgetaboutit!!

As for game balance it almost impossible when you play against KaoS anyway. So forgetaboutit!!

Na not anymore since I left smile_o.gif

Is MFCTI here? There's a suspicious screencap being talked about here.

i dought it is MFCTI....

gee i wish mike would snap a few Screen shots and post them for us to drooll over.... crazy_o.gif

Thats fixed version of BIS CTI coming with the new patch.

oh great

wonder what it is like i know the broken one sucked tounge2.gif

lol If BI manages to fix anything wrong with ArmA without F@#$! up 2 other things for every 1 fix I'll be impressed.

gee i wish mike would snap a few Screen shots and post them for us to drooll over....
Everyone drop by Sourceforce MFCTI and drop a messege.  Let him know we are still waiting/intrested.  I think he is working slowly on it and doesnt realize how many people would enjoy a good CTI in ARMA.  Just post a messege seems like everytime I post a messege he responds back in a few days.

Like I said here BLOW up these forums and get the ball moving..............................

How was the BIS CTI btw? I heard alot about it before Arma release but nothing now sad_o.gif

Some news on the MFCTI front would be nice.

I am now stuck on evolution, and its nice but far from the exitement that MFCTI gives me.

The only good way to capture the island. notworthy.gif

BIS CTI = more aless no AI and is more like CH and there is no base building and both bases are in the exact same spot

Hey, Im a former ofp cti coder/modder and like you ive been trying to get CTI back.  Evolution, an excellent coop mission has taken a dominant postition on servers, so I have been working on  a pvp evo with CTI features to bring back the game style.  While it lacks the mhq and base building, it more than makes up for it with Evolution's excellent use of rank and class specific abilities.  Please check out the mission and give me feedback, I would really love to see squad tourny's back in ARMA.  I also recommend Kirrilions RTS4 as it is very well coded and has deep gameplay.  It does lack ai, something I have plan to mod in at some point.  CTI/RTS missions lack steam at this time for becoming as dominant as they once where.

Using the architecture from kiljoy's mission I plan to bring in features such as assasination missions (even of players) strategic destruction of bridgeheads and more other refinement of the evo infastructure.

Here is a link to my release thread. I would like to appeal to my CTI brethern to give this a shot.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=72065

Yeah sounds great.

I'd love to get into your new PvP evo, but in the short times i had i could not find a 1.09b server to try it on.

Mixing cti with the evo ranks system sounds exelent to. notworthy.gif

I'll sure try it all out when i have some time again soon.

RTS is great to, but i couldnt seem to find a server playing on 1.09b.

You lot should read the forums more closely, theres been a good working CTI with JIP out for many months.

MFCTI. I missed its glory days. However I think it will return. I once happened to find a match vs one other player. Just the two of us. Some of the most fun I have ever had. I'm tired of Evo. It don't like it and never have. I'm not going to spend hours clearing the Isle from AI. I need to speak with players and taunt and gloat. No fun without.

Mike melvin is supposed to be making a mfcti for arma, but in the mean time I worked months on mfcti and had a few bugs but if anyone with scripting skills wants to help we can restart working on my old stuff........seems like the new patch will help out with the ai bug issues.

I like to post the link to the original MFCTI topic.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=60434

This topic is more for conversation about MFCTI, the above link has got all the real information and downloads.

Hope you get a nice version to work Binkster.

Coders and mission makers, please help this man help.gif

I recommend integrating Infinite Event Handlers helps Player AI being for responsive and quicker to act. I did that and it went well but it also creates more server lag smile_o.gif