WARNING: Function 'name' - Fabricio Dutra is dead

WARNING: Function 'name' - Juan Pinheiro is dead

WARNING: Function 'name' - Joshua Taylor is dead

WARNING: Function 'name' - Mauricio Andrade is dead

Duplicate weapon TR_DMG_logic2 detected for SoldierWAR

WARNING: Function 'name' - Manuel Azevedo is dead

WARNING: Function 'name' - Jonathan Lewis is dead

No alive in 10000

note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\teile\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\ArmA\arma.mdmp

===FROZEN====>>>>>>BEG

Version 1.14.5256

Fault address:  7C91E4F4 01:0000D4F4 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll

Prev. code bytes: 5D C3 8D A4 24 00 00 00 00 8D 49 00 8B D4 0F 34

Fault code bytes: C3 8D A4 24 00 00 00 00 8D 64 24 00 8D 54 24 08

Registers:

EAX:7C91E4F4 EBX:00098220

ECX:0125F9C4 EDX:0000001C

ESI:00000000 EDI:0125F8DC

CS:EIP:001B:7C91E4F4

SS:ESP:0023:0125F8B0  EBP:0125F8E4

DS:F994  ES:0001  FS:003B  GS:162C

Flags:00000246

===FROZEN====>>>>>>END

No alive in 10000

note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\teile\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\ArmA\arma.mdmp

===FROZEN====>>>>>>BEG

Version 1.14.5256

Fault address:  7C91E4F4 01:0000D4F4 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll

Prev. code bytes: 5D C3 8D A4 24 00 00 00 00 8D 49 00 8B D4 0F 34

Fault code bytes: C3 8D A4 24 00 00 00 00 8D 64 24 00 8D 54 24 08

Registers:

EAX:7C91E4F4 EBX:00098220

ECX:0125F9C4 EDX:0000001C

ESI:00000000 EDI:0125F8DC

CS:EIP:001B:7C91E4F4

SS:ESP:0023:0125F8B0  EBP:0125F8E4

DS:F994  ES:0001  FS:003B  GS:162C

Flags:00000246

===FROZEN====>>>>>>END

my first Arma freeze ???Without FFN no freeze.many rpt.entries confused_o.gif

Yeah I noticed a lot of lag in multi with a non-dedicated server, and every my friend or I fired a weapon we saw this on the screen:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/yochanan/FFN_Error.jpg

We were using 1.15 beta, QG, ACE 1.02, FFN and RKSL (cargo). Even got it without running RKSL.

Aside from those two things I really enjoyed the new AI. Got to see some use the hand signals and stuff--was really cool.  biggrin_o.gif

[EDIT] did not experience anything troublesome while in the editor though, only during MP play.

Excellent work!

I have noticed in SP that I can no longer utilize grenades, unit shows the grenades in the gear screen yet hit "F" does not cycle to grenades. I'm running FFN with ACE

"I:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=beta;dbe1;@ace;@ecs;@gl3;@FFN;@vopsound1.17

I have tried it just with @ace;@ffn and still no go.

there is some weapon changed in SP one,so better use MP one in ACE or some MOD which weapon changed too.

Betsalel,I got you screenshot,

I want Suppress fire work on player(one client suppress fire on another client),but it's looks like the way I use is not right,

whatever,this is a test.keep on report in multi with a dedicated server,then I can make a fully multi-playable version

Betsalel

yep, that error in MP.

no lag in SP, SP working good.

Great AI, but with that error mod is unplayable in MP

I will mix it soon.

now I only got one problem,is the suppress fire and flash grenade or grenade escape work on player to player in 0.81?

if so,I don't need to make any change,but if so,I got try another way

anyone avilable now,please add my MSN,and I think I can send him new file and test.at last need 2 people join his server

I have noticed in SP that I can no longer utilize grenades, unit shows the grenades in the gear screen yet hit "F" does not cycle to grenades.  I'm running FFN with ACE

i can confirm that there are no grenades selectable with ACE and FFN MP replacment.

Other then that... thank you for making war hell again!

If needed im available now but i dont have any ppl to join.

I've found a Chinese to join my test now.I'll fix MP problem and reupload a new addon soon

Hi Tony great work on your mod...The only thing i noticed is that in MP replacement the Air combat Support is avaiable by Default... is there a way to switch it off ?

thanks for the great addition to the game! keep up the good work

Hi Tony

Good job, but one question, can you disable the voices? The repeating "come get some" is getting quite annoying, especially as I'm using the Brit Para's mod.

If only we had a UK voice pack...

Thanks

Tony , i really don't know how you've done it , but this is the most impressive AI i've seen in Arma , i look how the AI advance in open ground i just can laugh in desbelieve at what i'm seeing. Awesomeness, how they look for cover, then one advanece in zig-zag looking for the next cover, when he reaches it then the next soldier advance notworthy.gif the squadleader making hand signals... i've beeen playing along with ACE mod and this is the sh**t, better even than with ECS.

maybe the voices could be a little more random and spaced in time , but jsut a detail. keep testing

Tony,

This is very impressive but when I hosted on my dedi server I did get a lot of lag. Granted it was on Doomguys WACO 1.16b but my rigs are pretty powerful and the server was down at 12-15fps and my main rig was down at 9FPS.

I was running only ACE and FFN at the same time.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I doing something wrong ?

Apart from that I think this is brilliant.

[TAO] Kremator

the voice is not the problem,it's already automaticly disabled in multiplayer game.

since there are still some problems in multiplayer game,you got to wait for my new update.

grenade switch problem will be fixed in the new update too

it will be very quick,I will upload it tonight or tommorrow(my time zone is GMT+8)

guys, just feel the AI and another features in Singleplayer game today.tommorrow the multiplayer one shall come

congratulations, its very tasty. how do i turn off the shouting?

Sorry Tony, was your reply about the voices being turned off directed at my question?

I've only tried it in the mission editor as yet, if it's turned off during multi then thats great, will await your update.

Thanks again for doing a great job with the A.I

One thought I had, and I don't know if this is in any way possible... but I'd placed guards into the towers on Opteryx's ecellant Afgan map.

I think it would be great if you could get the AI to take cover but then randomally stand to take a shot and then go back into kneeling cover. Any chance of this being doable?

I think you've done an outstanding job btw.

Looking forward to the update. This could be the perfect "partner" to run with ACE mod on Coop servers.

mod=beta;DBE1;@Avgani;@ACE;@ECS;@GL3;@FFN;@VopSound1.17

Anyone knows if there could be any conflicts using the following mods with the new FFN. I don't get the hand signals.

using ECS+GL3+FFN i wouldn't be surprised if the soldiers started to dance lambada...  yay.gif  since the 3 mods are meant to enhance AI their own way

in any trigger,write "TR_Voice_Enable=false" to close AI voice.

in open ground AI mostly stay lying,and only kneel when move.in town,they stay kneel only stand in running.but they do randomly stand up and back to kneel in buildings

Tony, hope the screen shot helped in some way--if so glad to help. smile_o.gif

I have to say, minor "bugs" aside that you are looking into fixing--I just simply love FFN. I really loved watching the OPFOR AI on the hill doing hand signals towards my general direction. Last night one of the enemy tanks took 2 hits from the AT4, so I sat there and sure enough the crew jumped out and was doing their thing on the tank. Also I noticed one guy tried climbing the ladder on the water tower...well before I sniped him off, hehe.

Overall, some minor things--sure--but you did one hell of a job improving the AI. Thank you for putting so much work into your project and helping to give the community finally some good AI to deal with. Keep up the great work! thumbs-up.gifnotworthy.gif