Sign in to follow this  
TonyRanger

FFN MOD

i dream of TonyRanger, Mandoble and Solus working together one day ...OMG  notworthy.gif

I was just thinking about that the other day. The possibilities would be endless.

Are we still on for a Sunday release? /me crosses fingers that PC doesn't blow up before Monday !

[TAO] Kremator

For his sake I hope so. There's been a few times in the past with other Mods where all hell has broken loose when a date was missed. Although I think most of those folks aren't around much anymore. Let's hope so if something comes up.

Jesus this Mod is gonna be bad ass.

so erm where is it ? xmas_o.gif

whew, im glad im not the only one checking this thread every ten secs.

xmas_o.gif  14.9    happy christmas omg  biggrin_o.gif

where is santa tony with the gift?huh.gifhuh.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifxmas_o.gif

well we have to wait, whats the time in china BTW? isnt he already in bed ? crazy_o.gif

if he realeases it at 11:59pm i am going to cry, i want to play it before i go to bed

lol, this is uber ... btw its around 18 in beijing. i dont remember any mod expected this much. clearly shows how bad people need actual AI in arma.

No,it's a quarter to six in china now,so maybe he's having dinner  icon_rolleyes.gif

I think tony will release the mod today because there is a military organizaton named as "914" in FFN.Tony chose sep 14 to release his mod  designedly.

Gee good thing you posted just to point out the time, maybe he's just not finished.

Julius,

I was wondering about 914. That wouldn't surprise me if he did something like that. He's a crafty fella.

I have a question

When in a combined arms assault, do infantry use vehicles as cover? Basically I'm asking if infantry would advance whilst putting allied armour between them and small arms fire, whilst trying to cover the armour from any infantry AT threats

However, this mod looks absolutely amazing, the AI changes it is bringing are revolutionary.

Do you have any plans to implement an automation of traditional air support? i.e. A system somewhat like that used for your rotary air support, but by which CAP/CAS/Bombers are automated at airfields?

Tony has confirmed that AI infantry will do cooperation with AI tanks while they are in the same squad and soldiers will take destroyed vehicles as cover. However,the detailed way their cooperate is still unknown.

Thanks for the info. This sounds/looks better every time more news is released. This is definitely something that is well needed in this game.

Ok, I bet my two bucks that the relase will be near tommorow (e.g. 23:59)

Still I have a lot of time, but I can't wait pistols.gif

Maybe his hard drive crashed and he lost all his data and he didn't have backup and . . . ok I'll stop watching this thread from now on biggrin_o.gif

Going to bed .... eyes going together .... can't wait any longer. Oh well Christmas for ARMA has to wait.

Maybe if I have been a good boy it will be waiting in my stocking tomorrow !

[TAO] Kremator

Attention everyone!!

I am very excited to inform you that FFN has just been finished and will soon be availabe to download! Perhaps tony is now uploading his files!