Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.2.00

How did you implement the tracers then?

And: is it possible to use a soundmod instead of the sounds which come with the weapons? I'd like to use these fully animated models  with the units, but with CSM soundmod. Last time I tested it, it would not work.

That would be great.

I've edited cfgAmmo.hpp in SIX_Tracers.pbo adding some lines with RHS weapons name lines, looked in RHS_Mag.pbo config.

I don't know if I can release them, but I think not.

For soundpack sorry, but I can't help you confused_o.gif

Is this a RHS problem?

Never saw AI running into a tank or walking through it confused_o.gif

It`s the first time I play with these RHS federation units and skinned vehicles, so I dunno if this is mentioned before in the 7-8 months I was away from ArmA whistle.gif

rhssldrsvhclsbggc1.jpg

Next version will be tracer compatible, no worries.

nice work, looking forward to it.

reskin of BIS models cannot cause "walk through" models, because it makes changes no "geometry" properties, "reskin" is reskin of resolutions LOD, it is a game bug, not addon bug

I am still wondering why I never saw it before...I play on Sakakah Island with tons of units/vehicles.

And played on dozens of (selfmade/edited)missions before but never see this happen with units and vehicles confused_o.gif

anyway it`s not important just want to show this crazy_o.gif

*edit*

tested it with vanilla 1.08, mods and QG in editor and in MP and yes they all walk into/through the tank(s) crazy_o.gif

What a major turn off when you see his happen banghead.gif

Anyone else getting these in the ArmA.rpt?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Error: rhs_weap\rhs_makarov.p3d: Opposite edge to P(445, 453) was not found - shadow geometry is not closed.

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_akms.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1172, 1171, 1427

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_akms.p3d:VIEW_PILOT Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1172, 1171, 1427

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_aks74p.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 986, 985, 1331

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_aks74p.p3d:VIEW_PILOT Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1006, 1003, 1004

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_aks74pgp30.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1000, 866, 999

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_aks74pgp30.p3d:VIEW_PILOT Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1000, 866, 999

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_makarov.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 139, 117, 196

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_makarov.p3d:VIEW_PILOT Error while trying to generate ST for points: 139, 117, 196

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_pecheneg.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 10, 13, 15

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_pecheneg.p3d:VIEW_PILOT Error while trying to generate ST for points: 10, 13, 15

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_svd.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1017, 1016, 1038

Warning: rhs_weap\rhs_svd.p3d:VIEW_PILOT Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1017, 1016, 1038

If so, would be neat to have these fixed with the next update. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the great addon - keep up! thumbs-up.gif

Edit: A few more:

Please add these to the requiredAddons[] of RHS_Vehicles

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"CAwheeled","CAtracked","CAWheeled3"

This to the requiredAddons[] of RHS_VDVPara, RHS_Marines and RHS_CWarMar.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"CACharacters"

Thanks a bunch!

in the editor go to empty/Ammo/RHS Ammo box and place it, inside you find all the weapons and goodies from the pack.

Intresting even if im no huge fan of "westernizing" everything... looks kinda Cadpat like.

Well lets see, if that camo becomes widely used then i sure give it a try even if i know a dozen camos id prefer to make.

Had been bored by the SLA camo and wanted something new.....I was exactly looking after the great Russian Federation Units....

And here they are!

HUUUUUURRRRRAAAAH! yay.gifpistols.gif

Now I'm going out in the field with my lovely Dragunov and kick some ass!....in Russian Uniform!.....now I finally can be proud! pistols.gif

Tried your pack and its truly awesome!

But I see a pretty annoying problem, which maybe have been answered before, but anyway...

The problem is, that in EVERY MP mission I'm using with this mod as a host or a client, and both host and client have this mod

I get this message:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">You cannot play/edit this mission; It is dependent on downloadable content that has been removed.

rhs_weap

And I off course have the rhs_weap.pbo in an addon folder in the modfolder I have created for the RHS (i.e: @RHS/addons/rhs_weap.pbo)

When I try to run any mission, the soldiers are replaced with the RHS skins, as well as the vehicles...but all the WEAPONS are still vanilla! sad_o.gif

What is the problem? Can I solve it? Or can you please fix this in the upcoming patch? if its not possible to solve atm smile_o.gif

I have no real idea what could cause this as we havent heard of that before.

You use the replacers found in the download or the MP friendly one that was posted in the thread?

Because one variant removes the RHS weapons to keep it Mp friendly.

Also make sure that you dont have more than one vehicle and soldier replacement running.

probably one of manufactories sewing uniforms showed something at one exhibitions, like I saw DigiTig (Digital tiger stripe) , I saw digitalized Polish camo , because manufacturer wanted to show that he "keeps on developing" and pereparing "new products"

link: fictional digital

Yep, I'm using the replacers, so I have VDV_replacement, and Vehicle_replacement

But I do not have the MP friendly version, because it still use BIS weapons....I want the RHS weapons to work as well. smile_o.gif

Strange if none else have this problem. The thing is that there are no RHS weapons in MP, but skins are there.

EDIT: I have PROPER mods and some other @' mods at the same time, I will try to see if I only activate the RHS mod it will work. BRB

Ok. Now I'm really getting confused here:

I launched ArmA, with @RHS mod ONLY.

This message pops up at start:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Addon "RHS_VDV_REPLACEMENT" requires addon "RHS_VDVPara"

I have VDVPara as well! So why is it saying thats its not?

EDIT: I tried with the marines as well, there were no error at start, but still I get the message in a MP mission. banghead.gif

Ok. Now I'm really getting confused here:

I launched ArmA, with @RHS mod ONLY.

This message pops up at start:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Addon "RHS_VDV_REPLACEMENT" requires addon "RHS_VDVPara"

I have VDVPara as well! So why is it saying thats its not?

EDIT: I tried with the marines as well, there were no error at start, but still I get the message in a MP mission. banghead.gif

use this VDV replacement as the one included in the RHS pack has a little bug , with this you won't have the message on the start up

http://rapidshare.com/files/75848474/RHS_VDV_REPLACEMENT.pbo.html

it includes RHS original weapons

Glad you are here to fix that up so quick, thanks.

Any reason why i never had that error while i used the files from the original release?

mmm, i remember that i indeed had the issue with the link posted in the first page , the problem is due to the fact that the VDV soldiers have different name in the pbo ( RHS_VDVPara) and in the name class in the config.cpp (RHS_VDV) , that's why the error happens , the marines have the same name in the pbo and in the config classs so there is no problem, anyway i supposse i didn't check the VDV ingame and it passed to me

Thanks guys!

I tried it, and I did not get any error at the start, but as said earlier, which happens with both marines and VDV....the damn rhs_weap problem is still there:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">You cannot play/edit this mission; It is dependent on downloadable content that has been removed.

rhs_weap

So...one problem fixed, one to go.....any suggestions what may cause this problem? I REALLY want to get RHS weapons into a MP game!!! crazy_o.gif

I love playing with these Russian units, and even more with a friend over the internet! but for now its not possible when BOTH get the same error as stated above! sad_o.gif

More help will be very appreciated!

really don't know what can cause that issue , anyway i never play in MP so i can't help you much , lets hope someone with experience in MP can give you a hand