Sign in to follow this  
G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS

UK BRITISH FORCES PACK

can the next release inculde helmets and the vests as well as the webbing for the soldiers please?

i mean they dont look very bulky at all :P

G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS: Any update on troops with helmets ? xmas_o.gif

Thanks. notworthy.gif

The modeler making these has left us due to RL issues and we have not made any more progress sorry sad_o.gif

Love this pack, it is now officially my favourite. Anyone know of any good missions which use it?

watch this space something big in the pipeine invoving this pack with G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS's permission(aready granted).

watch this space something big in the pipeine invoving this pack with G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS's permission(aready granted).

Can't wait thumbs-up.gif

Well this is a excellent addon anyways,i cant wait for an update. notworthy.gif

an wow i have a semi on,haha,I will watch this space 24hrs a day.

oooooo me likes surprises.

All the best

Dan

BritKitPromo2.jpg

A discussion area is avaiable on our website for this, including a section for addon makers who would like to see there addons in the Mod ( initially were looking for UK kit obviously, but in the future we will probably need opfor gear to add a bit of ballance ). As it states in the pic, this is a community sourced mod.

Initial thanks goes to

G H Play ( AKA Boss ) and the total Damage team

Map Fact

BK1276

A full list of Credits will be published with the first public release of the mod

Could you make a Puma helicopter for this?

Whaty you mean like this?

RKSL December Update Puma HC1

Yes, but an RAF/RF version.

I am begining to think people don't read/view thoroughly on forums anymore. They just take snippets of sentences and post things like this. (Not an attack on you, you are probably quite morsel)

Rambo, I'm confused...I thought UK Forces was a mod. I also don't see the new helmets....that would be very disappointing if they get released with no custom gear (especially the British helmets). Still I'm glad other British vehicles and such are being developed. Always a good thing.

Keep up the good work.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

This stuff isn't Project: UK Forces though dude, only the weapons are from P:UKF (The OFP weapons, ported to ArmA) I'll leave it for one of their members to explain in more detail.

correct, the weapons are the UKF convertions, the uniforms are Bos's ones as are the landrovers & harriers. Custom gear will be included as it becomes available.

Currently there a more aircraft, armour & landrover varients in the works, oh and custom islands too.

Currently there a more aircraft, armour & landrover varients in the works, oh and custom islands too.

Are you making these then?

The landrover varients are being done by us, so are some of the new Islands ( one of which I have just flown over which is 52km end to end and its a real island, not a made up one. )

The Armour is being provided by Bk1276 ( his Landing craft & Cammo net conversions are already in the assesment pack we have )

Ive been having a go at the helicopters myself but im completely new to O2. This is a learning curve for me.

Anyone fancy making a 60 or 80mm deployable mortar ?

Ok now I'm more confused. If your stuff isn't part of the UK Forces Mod (other than weapons) then shouldn't your post be in a seperate thread. Or has the UK Forces Mod quit ArmA and given everything over to you?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Project: UKF are still active. At least they were when I spoke to Mav about ten minutes ago.

Or has the UK Forces Mod quit ArmA and given everything over to you?

Take a look mate, far from quiting. They have a fab set of vehicles in the works, the WMIK is what we all are craving for. As Kooky has said, I also did not hear of any plans to quit.

http://www.pukf.net

at what point did I say anything about ukf quitting?? This is a separate venture. I will be putting up a separate thread soon.

I have contacted UKF & RKSL and they are aware of this project but not taking part in it.

P.S Boss's stuff isnt part of project ukf ether. Theres a lot of confusion about what is & isnt. At present UKF have realeased no Arma items, they have only given permission for their Flashpoint weapons to be converted over.