Sign in to follow this  
OpforMaster

XP vs. Vista

XP dual boot with Vista x64. Had issues with Vista pistols.gif

moved to XP and still had issues banghead.gif. XP crashs every 2 Hrs now but thats alot better than when i started with both. Dont have the nerve to go back to Vista x64 I like to play the game not fix it.

Vista 64 bit, only had 1 problem with it, but it was resolved so no problems with any games so far.

I dont know if the vast majority of people bashing vista have never tried it or what but 0 problems so far.

Vista 64 bit, only had 1 problem with it, but it was resolved so no problems with any games so far.

I dont know if the vast majority of people bashing vista have never tried it or what but 0 problems so far.

Dito

Used to have Win2k Pro, but now WinXP Pro SP2 is all I'm going to ever need until it's no longer supported...

Another question could be, how many of the people who have voted in this poll have a legally acquired copy of the operating system?

/me raises hand

Have all legit copies for free! XP, vista, etc.. free laptops, desktops, all upgrades.. free!

gotta love being an I.T. guy working for a company with big pockets.

BUZZARD @ Aug. 24 2007,16:23)]Used to have Win2k Pro, but now WinXP Pro SP2 is all I'm going to ever need until it's no longer supported...

Same story here. See no reason to use Vista yet.

I have no problem with running ArmA on Vista Home Premium 32 on my notebook..

vista64 here. i did have the ati 4 gb problem. but ever since i stumbled onto how to limit the amount of ram vista will recognize, arma starts up great. i set it to 2572 in msconfig - boot - advanced and arma plays just fine.

Another question could be, how many of the people who have voted in this poll have a legally acquired copy of the operating system?

/me raises hand

I have to pay my OS`s out of my own pocket, and i do it.

I have an registered copy of Win2K Prof. and one of Vista Home Premium 32 Bit.

So, me raises hand too. wink_o.gif

/me raises hand

Silly question.