Sign in to follow this  
22gs2rgj

O2 its here!!!!

WTF, this is pretty huge news. While not the final version, this means its pretty damned close. Why arent BIS updating their News section?!

They also released sample models.

edit - oops see above for link---

i've tryed and am happy with new buldozer very nice to see detailed textures and NMaping too  thumbs-up.gif

Brilliant news. Would you suggest me learning via OFP Oxygen tutorials how to use this new Oxygen? Is it that similar?

Brilliant news. Would you suggest me learning via OFP Oxygen tutorials how to use this new Oxygen? Is it that similar?

you can use OFP Tutorials for O2 quite well smile_o.gif

The new O2 is almost the same, with some new features. But basically it's the same and I guess old ofp O2 tutorials will do the job smile_o.gif

Great news...now I just have to learn how to use it...

Any link to these tutorials ?

umm , Personal means you cannot release addons to the community?

I guess Personal Edition is more meant to be not the Full Oxygen 2 like BIS uses it for making models for ArmA. (correct me if I'm wrong).

Sure you can use it to get your models into ArmA and release them smile_o.gif

I guess Personal Edition is more meant to be not the Full Oxygen 2 like BIS uses it for making models for ArmA. (correct me if I'm wrong).

Sure you can use it to get your models into ArmA and release them smile_o.gif

My guess its not advanced as one used for VBS2, or that BIS used for ArmA...

This is great, except i was stupid and deleted whole folder with my models... rofl.gifcrazy_o.gif

to make me reallyreally happy BIS please consider to release a SLA Especas model aswell whistle.gif

Some parts of it not yet fully working. Not so much different from the old O2 lite. Which is also a good thing.

EDIT: Finally there is proper two ways trafic for models. Makes modeling about ten time faster biggrin_o.gif Great news for anyone who uses some other 3D-software for modeling.

can't remember idf old o2 could but this version lets you import .obj files which is good for me cos i always had to import into 3ds before o2 biggrin_o.gif

to make me reallyreally happy BIS please consider to release a SLA Especas model aswell whistle.gif

I second the motion, PLEASE!!! GIVE THIS MAN THE SPETSNAZ!! biggrin_o.gif