Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

XAM 1.3 Released

Afaik there are XAM 1.3 servers active, and it is normal that the servers have to run the mods too.

Afaik there are XAM 1.3 servers active, and it is normal that the servers have to run the mods too.

but its not normal that u crash a whole server, just when u XAM got XAM active

=- @ Aug. 07 2007,01:25)]

but its not normal that u crash a whole server, just when  u XAM got XAM active

LOL! What it actually crashes the wole server, not just your pc?

oh dear oh dear. wow_o.gif

This is great! Is it possible tu use the whole "command and control/artillery/airstrike" system for the OPFOR side too? I'm pretty sure a retextured ambulance BMP would make a nice "Command and control" BMP  tounge2.gif

Yes the whole server goes down when someone uses XAM1.3 on a normal evo 3.0 server (other maps not tested yet). If you fire a rocket you get the message "no message received ...".

The problem is within the weapons.pbo or weapons3.pbo. Delete them and you should be fine.

Lets hope we get a fix soon!

How many people would be interested in me making a Replacment Pack addon for all the soldiers and vehicles in the XAM 1.3 Mod so that you could "see" all the XAM units when playing SP or MP on a regular Arma sever? (Unit Replacement pack addons are client side only. They work like Sound mods).

You know, I have a sniper mission that would really benefit from the laser range finder (tellemeter), is there any way to extract that pbo?

How many people would be interested in me making a Replacment Pack addon for all the soldiers and vehicles in the XAM 1.3 Mod so that you could "see" all the XAM units when playing SP or MP on a regular Arma sever? (Unit Replacement pack addons are client side only. They work like Sound mods).

considering that the worst part of xam are its marpat and acu i dont think thats very useful except of course the guile suit no offense xam guys the rest of your mod is great but the acu and marpat are just plain off you should ask johnny if you could just use his marine pack

I confirm, it does work with Vista.

The only thing i had to do was extract the lot to a new folder and copy the files across my self.  Then create a -mod=@xam shortcut.

I like it.  I have to questions;

1.Is it possible to swap the soldier models around, so that the Army are the default units and the Marines are the extra ones?

2.I find the third person view a bit odd.  Can you tell me how to revert it back to default position please?

Other than those two personal preferences, I think this mod is great.  I like particularly the chatter and shouting of the units when in combat.  Very atmospheric.  Well done.

any ideas on doing this guys?

the chopers have less armour than the original chopers or the stinges and stelas are more powerful i thing this is not agoood idea plis how i can change it?

... is there maybe a german version of the Xam coming or planned?

Are those ghillie suit snipers available as a separate addon?...they appeared pretty decent.

Is the English Manual Finnished yet? If so put us a link on it for download. please biggrin_o.gif

Hi guys ! biggrin_o.gif Could you tell me where I find mines ?

Hey guys,

I need to know if there is anyway someone could get me that ghillie suit sniper, due to the fact that my bro wont let me download the awesome looking mod confused_o.gif . Message me if you can.

Thanks and have a great day!

=- @ Aug. 07 2007,10:13)]

Yes the whole server goes down when someone uses XAM1.3 on a normal evo 3.0 server (other maps not tested yet). If you fire a rocket you get the message "no message received ...".

The problem is within the weapons.pbo or weapons3.pbo. Delete them and you should be fine.

Lets hope we get a fix soon!

Can we get a fix please, XAM mod became a cheating/annoying tool for some idiots, please fix it asap! The problems lies within the weapons.pbo!

I need serious help i have the following error when running:

Error compiling vertex shader VSTerrain.

My graphics card is good and i know the problem lies within the bin file because upon replacing it with the original it worked (with the obvious problems of not having the right bin file)

PLEASE HELP! sad_o.gif

Any chance of a hotfix to make this mod compatable with Evo Coop V3.0?

It's SO annoying when the player turns into a civilian so you can just run through city after city killing..

Any chance of a hotfix to make this mod compatable with Evo Coop V3.0?

It's SO annoying when the player turns into a civilian so you can just run through city after city killing..

hmm is that also a xam1.3 bug? thought its a evo specific one when u capture prisoners. needs some tsting i guess.

so u play on a server which has XAM installed? cos without u should be able to crash the whole server when u fire a m136 missile.

What does the "Onboard Computer" do in the M1A1 Abrams?

I've played around with it but found nothing so far sad_o.gif

Can anyone find me the Helicoper radio? I wana add it into a mission without the hole mod.

Hi guys ! biggrin_o.gif Could you tell me where I find mines ?

sure!

Empty > Mines AP biggrin_o.gif

(sorry if someone has answered on this before...)