THX smile_o.gif

btw have u got somebody better pic with silver ak47 / m70 ,

i need that grip and pistol grip too wink_o.gif

make a guess

Bluefor is done with M16/M4 pack

Opfor is improved AK pack

Independent could be HK pack

Well let's see if AI like those new weapons from RH company. smile_o.gif

Ok, I skimmed all 42 pages and I still can't figure out how to use these models I downloaded. The RH pistols and Western pack have both been extracted with the .pbo files placed in the addon folders, but nada.

Help the new guy please, sorry if deemed off-topic.

Ok, you extracted the archives with 7-zip, and put the pbos in [location of the ArmA folder]/addons and when you run the game, there isnt any "RH soldiers" under the BLUFOR or OPFOR Men section of the editor?

Gents, thanks for your help. I did end up figuring it out, and yes Rail, I used ammo crates. I have placed the new RH weapons in two personal MP favs. Thanks for the time gents, I appreciate it.

I want to edit the amount of arms inside of the Ammoboxes on the AK, Pistol, and M4 packages to add to varous maps for my team. I can't get the config bootvis file to work, and when I open it with notepad, it is in egyption. Help?

Here's pics of WIP AK-74

ak74d1xp1.jpg

ak74d2cy4.jpg

It's basement on Twinke's AKM model + twinke's ak74 parts and my skinned parts like stock , pistol grip , woods and mag skin smile_o.gif

What do u think ?

A nice 74, me likes smile_o.gif

Btw, darken the ejector ( not sure if thats the right word ), afaik on all 74 and late AKMs it was painted black like the receiver.

Always found it extremely hard to get the "orange" wood parts right, either they turn out as too orange or too AKM like brown... or too pale...

Was happy with the ones in the RHS pack once but now i look at them and think bah still not right.

Nice piece, Robert!  notworthy.gif

Just one lil' thing (which is still wrong on the RHS pack V.2, I think): the connecting junction between the gas cylinder and the barrel is from an AKM/47 (unless you're making a Romanian AK-74, I've seen some with the old vent/junction).

Here's a pic with the old gas vent. In this case from a Chinese AKM.

And this one is from a Russian AK-74.

From this page if you want other somewhat good pics for uh... 'educational' ( tounge2.gif ) purposes. The text is taken from a Swedish AK familiarization manual but the pics are not (in real manual, there are only drawings). I don't have much time to translate because I'm in a hurry now. maybe later (if you want).

Thx for tips , now the ejector is black , only to do better orange on wood handguard. If i got something new i will post a pic smile_o.gif

Btw, darken the ejector ( not sure if thats the right word ),

Bolt carrier, not ejector. The ejector is something totally

different. [trivia]The ejector was in fact one of the few

unreliable parts on the AK47.[/trivia]

An amazing collection of jewels for what I can see smile_o.gif

Great work there smile_o.gif I hope I'll learn a lot from you  notworthy.gif

Btw, darken the ejector ( not sure if thats the right word ),

Bolt carrier, not ejector. The ejector is something totally

different. [trivia]The ejector was in fact one of the few

unreliable parts on the AK47.[/trivia]

Ah thanks, technical english isnt my strong side...

Hi all ,

Some news , have a look of these 2 pics

ak74nng1.jpg

ak74n2pz0.jpg

What do u think , it's better??

And is there any pic of Aks74u with mounted Kobra sight ?

It could be the screens, but I think this gas tube thingy mentioned above still needs some tweaking. Its top part is slanted on your screens while it should be vertical. Refer to the picture already given before: Gas cylinder As you see the edge of the cylinder is vertical (|) while yours is slanted (\).

Will you make the cobra sights work like in real life like the dot and Eotech sights do in the SJB/6th weapons pack?

Will you make the cobra sights work like in real life like the dot and Eotech sights do in the SJB/6th weapons pack?

If u mean like BIS aimpoint , yes

No I didn't. If you have tried the 6th weapons pack, the rifles with any sort of aimpoint work like in real life, in that you cannot see the dot outside of the "window", yet the dot always seems to be exactly where the weapon is pointing.