Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-45 Mod patch 1.09

Will LIB mod make some mid-war Fallschirmjagers?

Not late ware like the INV44 demo or the early of ATSTWalkers FSJ -pack.

I'm not sure if my file setup is correct, but all I get are white traces on all weapons being fired. If this is the correct situation, I'd like to see it changed to a yellow or red tracer like most mods.

BTW...T-Roc nice job...Tanks are looking really great!

Hey guys.

Love the work done by the libmod team. Is any more work being done by the official lib team for ofp?

BTW made a movie using libmod:

I just cleaned up my Libmod installation and in going through the Manual file I saw something about using a script to enable voices. Is there anything like in WGL where you can edit a config.hpp file to restore voices?

T-Roc,

Any success finding those CTD's?

Sorry to pester, just too anxious for them sweet tanks to grace my screen biggrin_o.gif

T-Roc,

Sorry to pester, just too anxious for them sweet tanks to grace my screen biggrin_o.gif

Yes i think I have found the problem.

All is under testing right now, so getting closer.

I am using an artillery spotter lieutenant in a mission. He is committing suicide by calling in mortar fire on himself.

This happens when counterattacking infantry is to close to call in fire. Or when a Maxim machine gun is unmanned but still functional, he keeps going toward it while calling in mortar fire on the Maxim.

Is it possible to add a line that checks whether a target is close to friendly troops including the spotter?

Why doesn't the spotter wait until a strike is over before giving a new order? You use up a lot of rounds quickly.

T-Roc,

Great to hear!

T-Roc,

I take it you've run into more problems hence the delayed release. How close are you to releasing the tank pack?

Still working on it but its getting closer.

Right now I am working on a second beta test , hopefully it will not be to many bugs in this crazy_o.gif

I have added some things to the pack so it will be rather big.

Much bigger than my last one, over 40 german tanks and halftracks.

There are some 20 russian tanks in it.

german tanks: pz2, pz3,pz4,pz5,tiger1,tiger2, jagdpanther and stug3.

Russian tanks: t34 model 42-45, kv1 model B, C, kv85. kv2, js1 and js2.

And also some lendlease tanks and trucks.

Some off this tanks also belongs to ww2ec so they will be released at the same time as this release.

There will also be soldiers and weapons from 42 to 45.

a couple of pics of some of the stuff.

attack.jpg

jpant1.jpg

kv2.jpg

bailout.jpg

kv85.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/kv1.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/grupp.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/kv1e.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/kv851.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/tigz.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/pant.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/kv852.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/Bild/dead.jpg

Wonderful news! I understand that the Soviet armor is exclusive for use with liberation mod, however will there be repeated armor for the WWIIEC release?

Still working on it but its getting closer.

Right now I am working on a second beta test , hopefully it will not be to many bugs in this crazy_o.gif

I have added some things to the pack so it will be rather big.

Much bigger than my last one, over 40 german tanks and halftracks.

There are some 20 russian tanks in it.

german tanks: pz2, pz3,pz4,pz5,tiger1,tiger2, jagdpanther and stug3.

Russian tanks: t34 model 42-45, kv1 model B, C, kv85. kv2, js1 and js2.

And also some lendlease tanks and trucks.

Some off this tanks also belongs to ww2ec so they will be released at the same time as this release.

There will also be soldiers and weapons from 42 to 45.

a couple of pics of some of the stuff.

So some tanks will be released soon and the rest will follow when WWIIEC release their pack? Is this right or will all the tanks be released before WWIIEC?

By the way, those are some fantastic models you've made.

Great work!

Quote[/b] ]Russian tanks: t34 model 42-45, kv1 model B, C, kv85. kv2, js1 and js2.

btw... can someone explain me what is the reason in wasting time putting already existing in mod tanks in game ? Yes, there're some new, but... frankly speaking i can't see any quality progress comparing to original libmod kv's for ex - If i were yu i'd focus on unique content wink_o.gif in much smaller pack that can be easily tested. and what is more important - i hope quality can be improved this way.

PS: all russians tanks got red stars on the turret, but i never saw stars on tanks on real fotos/paint schemes... what reference did you use ?

Maybe it's bad screen but hatches (i.e its connection to turret) on "Mickey Mouse" T-34 look wierd a bit. i'd lower it (there're pics on the web). and additional fuel tanks on the back were never used while in combat wink_o.gif

Oh great to see, that new addons for Libmod are work in progress thumbs-up.gif

Our upcoming campaign Summer 1943 is waiting for this!

T_Roc,

Any plans to port over to ArmA?

Yes I have ported some of them but They are a bit crude for arma.

There will however be a ww2 armor packet for arma and arma2.

When this is finished I will work on it.

I plan to release a part of my ofp armor soon.

The first release will be a 43 kursk part.

Im just downloading the complete LIB-Mod, and I have a question about the new upcoming tank-pack.

If I recall it correctly, "normal" Addons couldnt be used together with the LIB-Mod, you had to switch between the mods.

Now if im hearing something about "one half for LIB, one for WWIIEC", does that mean the tanks for WWIIEC are not compatible with LIB?

Im just downloading the complete LIB-Mod, and I have a question about the new upcoming tank-pack.

If I recall it correctly, "normal" Addons couldnt be used together with the LIB-Mod, you had to switch between the mods.

Now if im hearing something about "one half for LIB, one for WWIIEC", does that mean the tanks for WWIIEC are not compatible with LIB?

rest asure they will be.

rest asure they will be.

Sounds great!

The offer still stands if you need help squashing bugs. I'm currently unemployed and currently very tired of house renos. So if you need a hand, I'll gladly help.

Looking at Gargantua's post, it makes me wonder just what can be done about the problem with using the Soviet 'star' symbol. Maybe some of the tanks are plain, some with the star, some with quotes?

rest asure they will be.

Does that mean that WWIIEC's Caen will use the same armour values and system as 'Liberation' mod? That would be great.

Finnaly some new stuff, it looks great!

A little thougth , if you want to be historical correct the KV-2 (KW-2) didn´t had any markings.

If it isn´t to much truble an you also add a 88mm with anti-tank shells?

If the battle of Kursk will be a major scenario, any chance of the Junkers Ju87G-2 w/ Kanonenvogel making an appearance?

There was an IL2-Sturmovik released by 3rd party for the mod some time ago, I wonder if the Stuka would prove a good counterweight? (Time permitting of course!wink_o.gif

After translating Flashpoint.ru I heard you are developing an addon pack, I was wondering if it would be possible to add an indirect fire script like the German Mortar. To an alternative version of the Zis-3 as it was used in indirect fire support as well as antitank.

I just prefer the mortar artillery support to the generic artillery scripts. Since the AI reacts to it like CoC and has the excellant sound and shrapnel script as well. Also it would be nice for the Russians to have indirect fire as well as the Germans.

Can someone please give me all the weapon class names in Lib Mod, cause I am struggling with it, thanks a lot. smile_o.gifhelp.gifsmile_o.gif