Sign in to follow this  
qawa1967

Whats this message ?

It means the mission requires an addon that you don't have. Look at the mission's readme file, it should say what addons it needs.

It means the mission requires an addon that you don't have. Look at the mission's readme file, it should say what addons it needs.

its the Arma "omg leave our code alone" CTI map he is trying to un-PBO, BIS has put some sort of lock on it it seems.

As, we don't want no mortal to see how a dynamic CTI type of mission is built now would we? pistols.gif

its the Arma "omg leave our code alone" CTI map he is trying to un-PBO, BIS has put some sort of lock on it it seems.

As, we don't want no mortal to see how a dynamic CTI type of mission is built now would we?  pistols.gif

Actually he's trying to play crCTI 1.0, not the official CTI map, as you can see from his screenshot.

Actually he's trying to play crCTI 1.0, not the official CTI map, as you can see from his screenshot.

Well "same sh!t but different"...

But sure, try to dl the needed add-on.

This message sometimes appears when a unit/vehicle/object is being scripted to appear but is not actually placed in via the editor. One way around it is to manually place an example of the missing addon into the game via the editor. Or you can manually edit in the class name in the mission.sqm file along with the other addons you might see there. Kind of like this example I plucked from a random test:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">{

addOns[]=

{

"cacharacters",

"b45_wfr",

"rksl_nets",

"sara",

"rksl_net_hangers",

"CABuildings"

};

Thanks MadDog ... but I have 2 quest again:

Quote[/b] ] It means the mission requires an addon that you don't have. Look at the mission's readme file, it should say what addons it needs.

In this crCTI.rar I found only the mission file, not the readme.txt sad_o.gifthe link

Quote[/b] ] Actually he's trying to play crCTI 1.0, not the official CTI map, as you can see from his screenshot.

Where I found a official CTI map ?

Thanks smile_o.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------

ThanksDMarkwick for the technical explanation... but is out of my limits wink_o.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------

The_Taurus...Each has his shit ! whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

qawa1967

Please do not hotlink images over 100kb. smile_o.gif

The_Taurus

If you have nothing constructive to say which helps solving a problem then don't post at all.

The_Taurus

If you have nothing constructive to say which helps solving a problem then don't post at all.

I can agree on my second post,

the first one was just my inexperience of the "modded" CTI thingy.

The thing I posted is some "lock" that BIS has implemented in their missions.

Also, if you have some further complaints about my replies, do not hesitate to send me a PM instead of "openly" telling me in a post, as you tell others like qawa1967 not to.

Oh I probably shouldn't post this here either as it doesn't contribute to the topic, but only as you know.

Hey Taurus, for me your post is not a problem biggrin_o.gif

I hope to understand whats the right way to write a post here, and next we have a good conversation...ok?

thanks again to the people that dedicate theyr free time to help gamers in trouble ! thumbs-up.gif

Well "same sh!t but different"...

But sure, try to dl the needed add-on.

crCTI has nothing to do with this "C&H what Bohemia called CTI". crazy_o.gif

@qawa1967

all needed addons for the @arma version are here.

http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/items/825/crcti_rev052_beta_release.zip

You will find more on http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/

Good help DVD !

Now the MP mission works !

I've a good times !

Thanks wink_o.gif

And i would(nt) bet my last dollar on the fact that

if you need help on modding the awsome mission

you would get it nener.gif

And i would(nt) bet my last dollar on the fact that

if you need help on modding the awsome mission

you would get it nener.gif

2nd w00t.

When you need help just ask us.

But crcti seems not to be playable yet cause of missing JIP, setPos bug and hmm lets say AI problems.

Tested new version on Everon and again AI stops moving and infantry prefers to use streets crazy_o.gif and block other vehicles.

Dunno what is causing this maybe bad server FPS (24) or Arma is not compatible for 9 vs 9 players with 20 ai units per squad.