Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Retaliation Campaign

Come on people

If u want to play Retaliation Campaign in your own language u should help us

I would suggest you email OFP fan site managers in these and other countries to publicize this on their site's news page or whatever.

That would seem the best way to get to the right people in the right countries.

This is a campaign that has been dead ever since they put out their interesting demo mission in March 2002.

Well, it's still alive! smile_o.gif Looking forward to it!

oof. this thread is over a year old =/

There are about 5 Retaliation related campaign threads open. This is right on topic and, in fact, the big news is that there is any news after a year+ of silence.

have you looked at the link?

That's very nice, I liked the demo because of all those russian voices (it gives a lot of atmosphere to the mission).

Looking forward to it, too!

Frankly, I would rather wait for the whole campaign to come out smooth and polished after final beta testing.

Yes i've had the trailer and the demo for a long time now and they are indeed very nice. But do they have any kind of expected release date? I mean are we talking days, weeks, months, years or decades?

smile_o.gif

I mean are we talking days, weeks, months, years or decades?

/avon waits for the antichrist

U gotta be shitting me....... almost 1 and a half year old topic..... smile_o.gif

As for the release date it is much closer than you think! That, of course, if BIS don't change AI routines in the upcoming 1.92 patch, cause that's gonna screw up all game logic to hell.... otherwise it is looking good, and if anyone is keen to translate it into other languages email me ASAP at psyKKe@flashpoint.ru, cause we might be running out of time for translations.....

I might help you with the German language. do I need some sort of editing skills?

i think not, u've only to translate the things in the stringtable.csv in german smile_o.gif

Hey that sounds pretty easy. smile_o.gif

PM me if you want and I'll try my best. I have a lot of time on my hands now.

last time ago i ve translated a lot of mission for retallion into italian language

--- 5 months later ---

French ! I'm ok ! I have already speak with MOHAX smile_o.gif

I have a team for that, I need only english version.

Vladimir

Been waiting for this... for awhile.

Hey Retaliation team, if your demo is anything to go by you´ll need someone to translate it into English too. The English in the demo was both hilarious and, at times, incomprehensible

sad_o.gif

Who´s the one responsible for the demo mission?

oof. this thread is over a year old =/

There are about 5 Retaliation related campaign threads open. This is right on topic and, in fact, the big news is that there is any news after a year+ of silence.

It doesn't matter, rules are rules.

You have broken the "do not revive mummified threads" rule often enough, next time I will increase your warning level.