Sign in to follow this  
TU_Gokhan

ArmA Turkish Mod

@Hovis

It's a mod with additional vehicles, weapons, textures etc.

I'm sure they will not promote any sort of real life political conflicts with their mod. No Turkey vs Greece, Turkey vs Iraqi Army, or vs the terrorists.

Other than that, any user can make any sort of mission with any sort of theoratical/political background scenario. Personally, I suggest you use fictional names and avoid real life names and references. You can prepare any sort of mission with the addon.

i dont think real names will be used, but it will be based upon a real conflict in Turkey's war on Terror since the 1980s. It will involve turkish armed forces and terrorist, maybe fictional names would do the trick.

Dogstar, please open a new thread for your islands if you want to discuss them more precisely. smile_o.gif

@Hovis

It's a mod with additional vehicles, weapons, textures etc.

I'm sure they will not promote any sort of real life political conflicts with their mod. No Turkey vs Greece, Turkey vs Iraqi Army, or vs the terrorists.

Other than that, any user can make any sort of mission with any sort of theoratical/political background scenario. Personally, I suggest you use fictional names and avoid real life names and references. You can prepare any sort of mission with the addon.

Thanks crawler75; I couldn't have time to check the theard before but your message clarifies many points.

It's really really sad to read some of these posts cause seems like some people here don't even read 2 pages of this 4 pages long thread (till now) and have absolutely no idea about what kind of a team we are, what are our plans. Only in this thread I explained our mod's attitude and plans 2 times. Please read before posting. I won't repeat my words like an idiot from now on.

To get back to the point,

@NoRailgunner

1) Yes. In addition to basic, you will have new type of units in this pack. Also a new vehicle class using retexturing, different than our previous ofp works but not a brand new addon though.

2) Personally working on demo missions right now. Two are almost finished! smile_o.gif

3) As usual we're gonna release this work as an addon pack consisting of one pbo or two.

Anyway, I should get back to the editor,

Stay tuned! smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

Finally we are very close to release our initial mod for ArmA, "ArmA Turkish Forces Mod v1.0". We revised the mod in terms of both quality and quantity. Now it is much more comprehensive. Thus now the pack consists of the following units;

Units & Weapons

1) Turkish Infantry

2) Turkish Gendarme

3) Turkish Mechanized Infantry

4) Turkish Marine Infantry

5) Turkish Special Forces - SAT Commandos

6) Turkish Special Forces - SAT Security Units

7) Turkish Commandos - Blue Berets (two subclasses with different cockades)

a) Gendarme Commandos class

b) Mountain Commandos Class

8) Turkish Weapons - HK Serisi: G3A3, G3A3 ZF, G3A4, G3A4 ZF, G3A3 T40, HK G3 SG1

Vehicles

9) Land Rover

10) UH60 Turkish Land Forces Edition

11) M113 Turkish Edition

*Plus: surprise object pack*

Now we're just polishing the overall work, finalizing demo missions. Don't worry, this is the last advertising message. Hope we release it in a couple of weeks. We have also updated our website. Now it's both in Turkish & English. Besides our Turkish forum is built and running (only in Turkish). We are trying to establish a Turkish ArmA community by this forum. All Turkish fans are invited.

New Images:

TU_Mechanized_Units_02_003a.jpg

Full Image

TU_Units_007a.jpg

Full Image

TU_Marines_002a.jpg

Full Image

TU_SAT_Commandos_1_004a.jpg

Full Image

TU_SAT_Commandos_2_005a.jpg

Full Image

TU_SAT_Security_006a.jpg

Full Image

Stay Tuned! smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

www.turkishunion.com (Turkish)

Turkish Union Mod Forums

Looks very good. smile_o.gif I'd more stay with Jandarma instead of Gendarmerie, though... wink_o.gif

Teşekkürler! Nasil bekledigime inanamazsiniz smile_o.gif Sizi "duyurmak" için elimden geleni yapacagim.

Good job, I can't wait to get my hands on these!

Looks good Gokhan!

You may find quite a few Turkish ArmA fans in the German community.

So you might wanna get some extra attention on www.armed-assault.de for example.

looks great!

What i would like to mention: Your released vehicles for ofp were actually quite the quality of all other ArmA stuff, so i hope to see soon aswell the Cobra, Franzi and YPR smile_o.gif

Thanks guys! smile_o.gif

raedor posted on Jan. 31 2008,18:13

Quote[/b] ]Looks very good. I'd more stay with Jandarma instead of Gendarmerie, though...

Hmm, seems like someone knows about local culture. smile_o.gif Do you also know the Turkish folkloric song mostly known as "Gendarme, Gendarme"? heh smile_o.gif thanks.

Rakgitarmen posted: Jan. 31 2008,18:19

Quote[/b] ]Good job, I can't wait to get my hands on these!

Thanks man, it would be great if you also promote our forum. Turkish ArmA players are pretty apart... We need to promote our forum to share the knowledge with them in Turkish.

Q Posted: Jan. 31 2008,18:32

Quote[/b] ]Looks good Gokhan!

You may find quite a few Turkish ArmA fans in the German community.

So you might wanna get some extra attention on www.armed-assault.de for example.

Good point, I will contact them, thank you.

Blue_Flight Posted: Jan. 31 2008,18:44

Quote[/b] ]looks great!

What i would like to mention: Your released vehicles for ofp were actually quite the quality of all other ArmA stuff, so i hope to see soon aswell the Cobra, Franzi and YPR

thank you, hope you also like the upcoming... smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

Ah, this is great news indeed. Your Cobra still ranks amongst my favourite OFP addons, so I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Good luck as always smile_o.gif

The G3 pack looks cool, I love the one with a grenade launcher...any chance to see a G3 with a M203? thumbs-up.gif

Wow very great work, nice Pic´s.

Very cool camouflage for Special Forces. wink_o.gif Can´t wait for the release, especially for surprise pack tounge2.gif

i was waiting this mod for a long time.The screenshots looks awesome.Nicework.The forum seems doesnt active now,but we are waiting.

Vallahi dostlar,sizi ayakta alkıÅŸlıyorum.Hakikaten mükemmel olmuÅŸ.(Bu arada websitesinden foruma link koyulmamıÅŸ.)

wow_o.gif Oh! very nice.

I really want to see your mod in berzerks maps.

smile_o.gif

Are there be turkish tanks, assault choppers and jets in this mod? Didn't notice it on your website.

Are you planning to make a campaign for your mod? Against greek forces perhaps or against russians? Will you have a island?

Please guys, remember that it is not allowed to write in other languages than English in the English part of the boards! wink_o.gif

@TU_Gokhan: No, I don't know that song, as I'm unable to speak Turkish (well let's say beside the basics)... smile_o.gif

I think your model is pretty nice

But in my mind,ithe turkey warriors are usually wearing uniform like Arabia soldiers,not Europe ones

But in my mind,ithe turkey warriors are usually wearing uniform like Arabia soldiers,not Europe ones

I saw turkish soldiers... quite often... they look like on those pics wink_o.gif

But in my mind,ithe turkey warriors  are usually wearing uniform like Arabia soldiers,not Europe ones

Are you sure?  huh.gif

Turkish army is member of NATO. Do you know NATO? Also, please inform us if you see Turkish soldiers wearing uniform like Arabia soldiers. any resources about that? any photos?

The G3 pack looks cool, I love the one with a grenade launcher...any chance to see a G3 with a M203?   

I haven't seen G3 with M203 however, HK79 can be installed.

some people are really behind with information, even though they got internet and television. that makes you wonder sad_o.gif

next thing hes going to say is: "i thought that turks were arabs"