Sign in to follow this  
TU_Gokhan

ArmA Turkish Mod

I like the turkish mode very well and it would be great to have in the near future a Turkey island.....

I'm looking forward to this mod. It'd be great if you guys considered including blue berret komando outfits with Hakkari Dag ve Komando Tugayi markings. Keep up the good work! smile_o.gif

hi guys, long time no hear from you guys. The website isnt updated too, hows the progress?

Cheers folks!

We're sorry for delay. Due to our business lives, our mod is going at slow pace nowadays. However, we're happy to announce that soon we can release our first ArmA addons, infantry forces first, as expected. The reason behind the delay is we were planning to launch a very comprehensive pack actually but we noticed that such a big launch means such a big waiting for you. Therefore initially releasing a core pack seems to us much more reasonable nowadays.

I'll post more details in a couple of days. Our website will be updated accordingly. Thanks for your precious interest. smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

are döner weapons and special sauce included?

-=[Rocco]=-, if you can't find anything to add other than spam, I suggest you move along and keep off the "Add Reply" button.

Here are a few WIP screenshots of the upcoming G3 assault rifle set wink_o.gif

5ea970bcefd0156a955c1dea3d397ba46g.jpg

640d2c8a6815a478d33ad16868bc22096g.jpg

a4c0902662a0f94a287adf935f6c1d166g.jpg

I like ArMa this mod is very good for ArMa but I would like know some thing about this mod we are playing turkish army in this mod but What we will we fight against? I think it is Pkk . İt should be pkk because this should be very good . One more thing Will this mod is campaign or side mission how is it please answer my questions ı am waiting this mod impatiently

When will it publish on the net

I like ArMa this mod is very good for ArMa but I would like know some thing about this mod  we are playing turkish army in this mod but What we will we fight against? I think it is Pkk. it should be pkk because this should be very good. One more thing Will this mod is campaign or side mission how is it please answer my questions; i am waiting this mod impatiently

When will it publish on the net

Hi again,

Thanks for your nice words! We gained a new talented member, Ahmet, and now progressing faster. If nothing goes wrong you will own your copy before the weather gets much colder. smile_o.gif

I explained our mod's attitude and plans about enemies in this thread before. Feel free to go over... People making guerilla addons and we can put use of them in our missions/campaign. No need to name them. Additionally, our forces can be played as peacekeeper force in buffer zone in Sahrani, for e.g.

We're gonna release our force first together with a couple of missions or a campaign. Later we're gonna support this with addons and missions.

Thanks for waiting, see you around.

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

great work u got over there, and i loved what u did in OFP, looking forward for ur releases, goodluck

Here are a few WIP screenshots of the upcoming G3 assault rifle set wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Gokhan when can we expect a possible release? you have any specific date in mind

Gokhan when can we expect a possible release? you have any specific date in mind

Sgt Gul, thanks for your warm interest. Announcing a release date then postponing brings disappointment, you know. It's more than %90 complete. "Hope" we release this pack in a couple of weeks.

Best wishes,

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

Oke i understand, you got a good point there. I cant wait for this mod notworthy.gif BTW i am turkish too, living in the netherlands

bye

Cheers,

Sorry for delay. Ok, we are at the last phase. Testing all stuff and polishing... Btw: we're planning to update and polish our website in 2-3 days as well. If everything works fine we can wrap the pack up very soon.

Thanks for your interest,

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

looking impresive as always Gokhan + team biggrin_o.gif

You guys will be pumping out awsome stuff in no time smile_o.gif

Wish you guys the best on the project that lies before you.

smile_o.gif well the area (esp the border) is definitely not like that..no such open fields, and "small" hills. Rather huge, squeezed mountains, ridges, caves, and goat paths, deep valleys and stuff. It feels like the hole mountain is collapsing all over you. wink_o.gif

yeah thats right, its highly effective for guerilla fightings. Only after 30-40 KM it gets to open fields if i am not wrong. And then your allready fully inside Iraq.

Nice stuff!

1. - can we expect some kind of new units, vehicles etc?

2. - will you add some little (demo) missions too?

3. - how will you release this - FullMod or as addon one by one?

Quick question, will the Turkish forces be Bluefor, Opfor, or independent? Personally I think they'd be good candidates for Independent or Opfor, as they are most likely to end up fighting against (in potential campaigns) US, Greek or coalition friendly Iraqi forces. But that said are there any Bluefor irregular or Iraqi troops?

Damn politics, you'd think three factions in a game would be enough to cover every side in a situation.