Sign in to follow this  
--DST-- HIGHLANDER

to who this may concern!!!

i would just like to say im sick of noobs on arma ctf servers kicking me off , because im good?huh.gif, i mean im sorry im not a noob at arma like some people, but im not cheating, and would never would, to be good at arma you need a good p.c(which i have somewhat), but more importantly, great sound card, which i defo have, so, GEI, SBS, if you want to get better at arma you gotta play better players, just becuase they get lots more kills than you, dont mean there cheating, btw im not saying im the best at ARMA, i know im not, but i can hold my own for an old guy 35 years to be precise, so instead of always kicking because people get better scores than you, not everybody playing ARMA, ofp, is/ was using that TKC cheating shit, i especially hate cheats banghead.gif

u2kool4 this game, NOT!

dawg, if U dont know how 2 plhey  U F4kIn N0ob and get pwned during every RUSH-4TT4K then it is your own 4lt!, m8. U are jst laking Sk!ll. LMAO, I rlly pwned u 4 sure YestErdaY @ AuA Serv4!

its a good thing u didnt have ur <3<3<3 shirt on lol.

H4XX0R!

(just kidding tounge2.gif )

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....l=n00bs

what drugs is this albert guy on,?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?? crazy_o.gif anyone know? crazy_o.gif, i suppose i could let them kill me all the time , maybe that would let the noobs feel better yay.gif

Okay. I guess I should remain serious. My advise to you:

-dont ever think about using terms such as "noobs" on this forum. The audience is rather mature and you will most probably ridicule yourself.

- if you ever write a formal letter, be advised that it is "to whom it may concern"

- if you have been kicked from a server, then it is probably more useful to contact the server administrator instead of sharing this issue with the whole world. I mean I am not accusing Walker or Balschoiw of misconduct just because my girlfriend was rude to me the day before. In other words "to whom it realy may concern"!

- If you have been kicked from a server then dont be surprised, it happens. It is their server and they are free to do whatever they wish. If you are interested in CTF sessions then maybe you should build a group of people you play with, a clan entering a server usually increases trust that they are not cheating.

sorry for sounding arrogant!

my advise to you:

-dont ever think about using terms such as "noobs" on this forum. The audience is rather mature and you will most probably ridicule yourself.

rofl.gif

my advice to you is :

do not give advice about using certain terms when you just made yourself look like a NOOB with your leet speak! biggrin_o.gif

*edited to add another rofl.gif after I counted 22 commas without sentence ending periods.

thats classic rant puntuation right derr!*

my advise to you:

Too late methinks biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

- if you ever write a formal letter, be advise that it is "to whom it may concern"

Indeed.

Quote[/b] ]

- if you have been kicked from a server, then it is probably more useful to contact the server administrator instead of sharing this issue with the whole world. I mean I am not accusing Walker or Balschoiw of misconduct just because my girlfriend was rude to me the day before. In other words "to whom it realy may concern"!

Again, indeed. Shrug and move on.

Quote[/b] ]

- If you have been kicked from a server then dont be surprised, it happens. It is their server and they are free to do whatever they wish. If you are interested in CTF sessions then maybe you should build a group of people you play with, a clan entering a server usually increases trust that they are not cheating.

That's what most people do who wish for a great online experience. Complaining about fools on public servers is like complaining about liars in politics smile_o.gif Comes with the territory, the landscape attracts and nourishes them.

OP: seriously, 35? I would have put you at 15 with language and topic you posted. I hope you've been drinking tonight wink_o.gif

Highlander this is nothing new to OFP vets the way to avoid it is play on the DST server or go where you are a friend like the #DK# server (if it ever comes back up). I am sure you are friends with other squads.

To me if people don't want a great player on their server then they don't want to better themselves and since they pay the money for the server then they have that right. Also there are tons of cheats out right now so thats a easy flag to put up if your getting wacked a lot.

Posting here will never do you any good since 90% on ArmA players here are COOP players (hell I think think 90% of all players in ArmA are coop players) that don't even have a clue about the CTF/C&H world. There is nothing wrong with this it just the facts.

hehe...nice thread you started Highlander...just totally the wrong place for it!

just contact the clans u mentioned and talk with them about your problems, thats the only thing that will help you!

PS: And you others, dont be so ruff with him, hes from Scotland!..btw: he got a beautiful wife! smile_o.gif

so to clear it up, you dont need to write all correct:

1st: to write understandable ( i even was able to understand Albert´s first post crazy_o.gif )

2nd: to have success in love

tounge2.gif

Highlander if you have an issue with our server and admins, then please post on our forum where it can be discussed, ranting on a public forum is not the right place for this.

Agreed Delta, normally I would put some choice reply in here purely from being called a Noob seeing as the clan has been around for over 6 years and the majority of them were playing OFP and since the german release also ArmA, but were all mature people and we've all go our opinions so I suggest if you have a problem with the way the server is being admined you have two options :-

1. Contact one of the SBS Admin's who would be happy to deal with any grievance.

2. Do as Red suggested, play only on your own server or servers were admins are not likely to kick you.

Let's stick to the facts. HIGHLANDER was caught by the players during the game. He's definately a cheater and should be listed in the list.

Same goes for kerensky.

HIGHLANDER @ April 25 2007,00:59)]i would just like to say im sick of noobs on arma ctf servers kicking me off , because im good?huh.gif, i mean im sorry im not a noob at arma like some people, but im not cheating, and would never would, to be good at arma you need a good p.c(which i have somewhat), but more importantly, great sound card, which i defo have, so, GEI, SBS, if you want to get better at arma you gotta play better players, just becuase they get lots more kills than you, dont mean there cheating, btw im not saying im the best at ARMA, i know im not, but i can hold my own for an old guy 35 years to be precise, so instead of always kicking because people get better scores than you, not everybody playing ARMA, ofp, is/ was using that TKC cheating shit, i especially hate cheats banghead.gif

I have played with Highlander on our server, and a few other public ones ... and each time I must say he has a high skill level. I have not seem him cheat and he is a polite and respectful player.

You are welcome on the =22SAS= Public server anytime Highlander smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]by Spokesperson

Let's stick to the facts. HIGHLANDER was caught by the players during the game. He's definately a cheater and should be listed in the list.

Same goes for kerensky

Sorry this comment seems to make absolutely no sense to me, can you please clarify your statement, as when read one way your calling me a cheat, read it another and your asking me to stick to the facts which as far as I can tell from my post is what ive done in giving Highlander options as to what to do if hes kicked on our server.

thx in advance for any clarification.

emm thanks for all the replys good and bad

icon_rolleyes.gif ,@ DK, thanks, at darren kernesky, delta, it was scotters that kicked me off, because i have high kills most games, then he kicked me off saying" its not that i think you cheat, i just dont like the way you play", crazy_o.gif , so if he dont think i cheat, which i dont and never would, why would he kick me off?huh.gif?huh.gif?,

1 because i dont go prone and camp

2 he wont get top score if a better player is on

3 he just dont like me, or my clan

personnaly, i like all SBS, ive played with a lot of you guys in ofp in world cup matches, got a lot of time for you guys, but scotters i know had always had a problem with DST/stryker, i duno whats the deal?

lol...i think Scotters just wanna be the only one in the 1st place...i remember him as a totally newbie in MCY...but thats not the point here.

come on High, respect his feelings and just go to other servers, there are enough CTF servers where u can show ur super-duper skills!

xmas_o.gif

btw: i miss DST in the Gamez-Club CTF ladder! icon_rolleyes.gif

HIGHLANDER @ April 25 2007,23:26)]but scotters i know had always had a problem with DST/stryker, i duno whats the deal?

Scotters cant handle his tizer and rhohipnol

If you're serious enough about the game then you'll invest a descent amount of cash in a new PC. If you don't have the motivation to do that then you don't deserve to beat the guy... sorry. Beefing up his PC is what he enjoys doing, and fair play to him.

Rock on Highlander smile_o.gif Enjoy it until I start playing nener.gif lol

@ frantic, imsorry DST aint got enough active ARMA players,

(but im sure i could beat some clans on my own accordiny to some people that is )  rofl.gif   :

Scotters couldn't even handle that his OFP clanmates in MCY were better than him, but what can he do to his hotheaded nature.

Since there already are SBS members reading this, they might as well talk to their boys about it. Wannabe bureaucracy such as "we will act like you didn't say anything unless you submit form C352 on our forum" doesn't make your claims of maturity very credible. If Highlander personally contacted you, what would be your course of action and what's the information you can't gather from here?

Locking useless thread. Use the PM system to settle any disagreements.