Sign in to follow this  
Solus

SLX People

Hi, I was working on SLX Mod for ArmA and I needed a way to make animations so I made some example character models to use with OFPanim. All LODs should be working correctly and the fingers and joints should be very close to the default ArmA character positions.

From readme:

This addon contains 3 playable character models and an example MLOD character model with proxy models for anyone interested in making characters or animations for ArmA. Two women wearing regular clothing and one woman in a green uniform as unarmed civilians and armed resistance, west, and east sides. The character models and textures are from OFP:Resistance.

Picture

Downloads:

SLX_People.rar @ FileFront.com 3.38 MB

ArmedAssault.info Mirror : DOWNLOAD SLX People [3,38 MB] from FTP#1

Armaholic.com Mirror : SLX People 3.38 MB

Arma-Zone.pl Mirror : SLX People 3.38 MB

SLX_People.rar @ RogePost.com 3.38 MB

If anyone wants to host the file they can. Anyone can use the example model and config to make their own character addons. The pbo should be able to be depbo'd with most pbo tools.

Thanks for the mirrors and to everyone who has commented!

This looks quite useful - it's just a pity we have no MLODs of the Armed Assault characters themselves to make things look like they blend in.

Nice one. thumbs-up.gif

New human models that actually work ingame... now thats another ArmA Addon that wins the 1st of its kind trophy, very nice.

Cant wait for the ArmA SLX!

Yeees!!!! thumbs-up.gif

This will be one of my FAVORITE threats in this Forum. inlove.gif

SLX for life!! yay.gif

excelent work another door broken down without tools.

onwards to winter units now wink_o.gif

great job and many thanks for your open attitude, i complement you granq and smiley nick and other nim_weather people how free sharing you have been with new info, let it be example to all.

Yeees!!!! thumbs-up.gif

This will be one of my FAVORITE threats in this Forum. inlove.gif

SLX for life!! yay.gif

what he said whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

(welcome back)

Good to see you are back, altough I'm awaiting your GL3 Thread instead of this one smile_o.gif

Nice work either way wink_o.gif

Great! It is amazing what some skilled people can do without official tools for Arma! Keep it on! thumbs-up.gif

And the Oscar goes too..... solus

Great job,finaly some female for ArmA smile_o.gif

excelent work another door broken down without tools.

Same here wink_o.gif

All my respect thumbs-up.gif

wow_o.gif .....

Awsome, just erm, amazing stuff here... biggrin_o.gif

never imagined something like this without the tools, nice job man thumbs-up.gif

3 Words...

S  L  X

...in the House!

Great to see you back Solus  biggrin_o.gif

This is the best news I've heard in a while. Man, I can't wait to play around with this new process.

This is the best news I've heard in a while. Man, I can't wait to play around with this new process.

are you taking the micheal ?

I thought you was in the cwcr team ?

hmm i am confused with these forums, is it full of codes and quizzes just like bohemian games and easter eggs ?

my apologies if i seem to assume all cwcr and not some , but so little comes from that mod all we have is mapfact releases and whats in cwcr thread to see how it develops.

You seem to be in the wrong thread, aswell as barking up the wrong tree anyway smile_o.gif

Solus, I'm going to have a sex-change and then have your children wink_o.gif Nice work my friend, VERY nice work.

*Edited to remove the graphic nature of sexual intercourse that would be involved. wink_o.gif

You seem to be in the wrong thread, aswell as barking up the wrong tree anyway smile_o.gif

i thankyou for your concern sickboy. i see you have learned alot too through mapfact and cwcr and raedor wink_o.gif

its all been good too pitty more has not come out of that mod yet

i am only showing my dissapointment that if e-bud who makes the very nice units has not already made use of unbinarised elite pbo and tools , then cwcr is a lot further behind than i thought.

This thread isnt about CWR last time I checked so please keep it out of it. smile_o.gif

All I meant was that this will allow a lot of people to start making and porting some of the better units from OFP right away without needing tools that will be released who knows when.

Even if the tools were out along with new sample, this is a great example of how to convert old units. I know I'll use it as a guide to work over some of my favorite old personal units. This has nothing to do with CWR for me.

All I meant was that this will allow a lot of people to start making and porting some of the better units from OFP right away without needing tools that will be released who knows when.

Ya, this is very cool. Imho there are ALOT of addons that were *specifically* relatively recently made for ofp that are certainly equal to the quality of the Arma units (Nephilims Mercs, a few other Spec ops and mercs addons whistle.gif ) - hopefully well see some of these start showing up for Arma now yay.gif

Big thanks from me personally to the creator of this, ive been kinda bummed (im sure alot of mission makers have been) since working in Arma due to the lack of addons avaliable in comparison to Ofp, this thread has brightened my horizons in this area.

This thread isnt about CWR last time I checked so please keep it out of it. smile_o.gif

Pardon ! ?

my question wasnt about cwcr i was asking why e-bud was so delighted about this release.

Now he has answered all is fne.

i dont see the need for the secret society to come running everytime cwcr is mentioned ,

Always nice to see people spam personal bs in topic that holds someones hard work within it... crazy_o.gif