Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Be 32K

the point of this addon is that its inside the addon and now mission coding needed

Huh? I was saying that it's already in ArmA, so why have it in an addon? All you do is execute the script.

the point of this addon is that its inside the addon and now mission coding needed

Huh? I was saying that it's already in ArmA, so why have it in an addon? All you do is execute the script.

lets not get ina  flame war but one big point is that my code is SQF and not shitty sqs any way dude why pick holes in peoples work. if it works it works end of

lets not get ina flame war but one big point is that my code is SQF and not shitty sqs any way dude why pick holes in peoples work. if it works it works end of

Flame war? I'm not flaming, just pointing out the script in ArmA. Relax please crazy_o.gif

Yea so it's sqs, not a big deal. It's only used to eject some soldiers from a plane. Stick with your one then. The last line in the BIS one seems like a bad idea.

when i use the Be32 as the pilot all i do is tell my AI to "eject cargo" and everybody parachutes out one at a time in a nice slick...

The point is so that you can script the AI to do it, so for example, I once played around with a mission that dropped a couple of hundred paratroopers onto a well guarded airfield, which delt with the lag as they got picked off by AA guns, machine guns, sam batteries, etc, fairly fast

well, in my release both scripts will co exists, (so it works with older missions).. Armatech also added jumplights and stuff.

Right now I don't have any civillian versions btw.

Not sure how i will do this.. hate to make a big fileseize.. if only i knew a 100% nice solution with hidden textures.

i tryed the hidden textures and all i seamed to do was maek then new skin semi transparent and there where section that where invisable when i have soem free time form my current mods ill get back to work on this

Personally I'd rather see a real bomber from OFP converted into ArmA rather then some cargo plane used as a sci-fi bomber that never existed in real life. (Also I'm still hoping that someone will convert Footmunch's An-72 into ArmA)

Also the thing at the end of the BIS parachute script is no big deal. You don't normally need the plane after it parachutes you so if it crashes, no big deal. I usually use the "deletevehicle" command anyways in mission scripts to get rid of the paradrop plane as soon as its engine noise is hard to hear.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

reguardless fictional or not. A bomber version would be cool. Its common for 3rd world nations to modify anything they can get thier hands on..... i once saw a cessna with a Mk 82 snakeye underneath on a hand fabbed hard point.

Ok.. what we have now:

Russian, Civillian and UN version for sure..

I am not sure if I will include the American version that armatech done, there will be three releases of the be32.

One officiall from me, one for Armatech's squad/server thing..

and one later on with ACE mod,probably.

Since my mod, http://kpcti.granq.se is a "third world country" story, I want to see the bomber plane.. its sci fi.. i know, but you always free to not download if you don't want to.

Most realistic will ACE mod be ofcourse.

I think a bomber version is not totally sci-fi as many examples show the use as bombers of airplane/chopper not buit as bomber : here from wikipedia :

Quote[/b] ]Helicopter bombing was used by the Lebanese Army during the 2007 Siege of Nahr al-Bared. The Lebanese Army technical teams converted UH-1H utility helicopters into bombers due to the urgent need to fight the Fatah al-Islam terrorist group. They mounted 30-year-old 400 lb (250 kg) Mk.82 bombs, originally used on Hawker Hunter attack aircraft. This was accomplished by modifying the UH-1H helicopters, raising the height of the landing skids and installing belly mounted bomb-release gear and pylons from retired Mirage III jets.

why not the usa version?

It looks really good.. and I guess why not.. actually I think include it.

However think the bomber version only will be for the russians..

Russians ? .... you mean SLA, or forces on East side I think.

It's all right in a "third world country" story as you have said previously.

For Russians had always have quite decent bombers and have no need to such odd job.

Russians ? .... you mean SLA, or forces on East side I think.

It's all right in a "third world country" story as you have said previously.

For Russians had always have quite decent bombers and have no need to such odd job.

yes, i meant SLA. Same plane as before.

a_s12.jpg

Release.. very soon..

Excellent, great news.

An alternative for the SU-34 is what i`m waiting for. notworthy.gif

Excellent, great news.

An alternative for the SU-34 is what i`m waiting for. notworthy.gif

yeah, i need it for the KP CTI. SU 34 is useless, and West got the a10/av8.

looks sweet! smile_o.gif Cool with a bomber version smile_o.gif

will they be able to be laser guided for the a.i to use aswell?

will release this one tomorrow, 100% sure... (unless i get hit by a truck or something).

so expect around 18.00 CET tomorrow.. just need one more screenshot and to zip/upload..

now time to go..

sorry for double post.. but its updated new version.

Also included the KAB 500 L (laser guided bomb) in the package. Have fun.

Check the first post.

Excellent work GranQ thumbs-up.gif

Frontpaged at the Armaholic.com homepage.

The Armaholic.com download page can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=858

(These files are compressed with 7zip as .7z format, anyways you can also use winrar to extract it, filesize is now only 11Mb)

BTW, any chance you could provide a changelog?

I would like to add the changes over the previous version to our download page wink_o.gif

It works very good, but it seems the AI can`t open the bombdoors by them self without an trigger. But the FAB 250 will engage enemy's once the doors are opened.

Now i have to see how i open the doors after the plane gets respawned.