Sign in to follow this  
hoz

1.05 Slight Delay - Read News

What is STOVL?  wow_o.gif

Short Take Off / Vertical Landing

Thanks for the information!

Bet it downloads at 3kps and is imcompatible with the antipiracy on the disk.

OK guys, been away for a couple of hours, been at work, got fired, signed the divorce papers and stuff...what did I miss?

Looking through the change list I found this, which I thought was rather amusing:

5128 - Fixed: Units created dead were partially alive.

So....undead?  smile_o.gif

Just a note for you - if you have modified any of your PBO files including sound / weapons etc. the installer will 'probably' fail so you may wish to do a clean re-install while waiting for it to d/l.

wink_o.gif

_Liongreek @ Mar. 02 2007,14:14)]OK guys, been away for a couple of hours, been at work, got fired, signed the divorce papers and stuff...what did I miss?

5128 ? Zombies?

nothing, no patch yet.

if i was you, i get shopping!

whats on the list? chips,beer, coffee.... and some hammer to nail your front-door for the weekend

maybe they mean when you creat a unit in editor and put health=0 it will not stand and drop dead anymore.

it will be on the ground from the start.

OFP had same problem.

nice they fixed this.

Just a note for you - if you have modified any of your PBO files including sound / weapons etc. the installer will 'probably' fail so you may wish to do a clean re-install while waiting for it to d/l.

wink_o.gif

yep, i used the waiting time to back up my saves, uninstall ArmA and do a fresh installation, ready for the patch.

with a patch this large, applying that many changes, a fresh installation is probably a good idea.

wink_o.gif

Edit: darn douple post... icon_rolleyes.gifwhistle.gif

wink_o.gif

Allready done that biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]OK guys, been away for a couple of hours, been at work, got fired, signed the divorce papers and stuff...what did I miss?

rofl.gif

Allright it's 23:55 mar-02-2007 local time, gonna have some night duty to put the patch in the download queue ASAP...

One hour left till March the 2nd is over, according to the forum's timing.

I think i'm having a lot of fun pressing F5 on the Arma Homepage.

This is awesome, best thing thats ever happened to me

I give it 5 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

Its only 14:10 GMT though lol.

Im hoping it runs better with this patch (without having to put terrain detail to low just to get the grass to dissapear) smile_o.gif

... its 15.15 in czech now , i hope they dont have tea-time now .... or is that at 5 o'clock ?? any brits here ?

Im going to tell a little story in a moment..

Once there was a man named Jim, Jim went on an adventure looking for something he really loved, he looked everywhere for this one item which he wanted soo badly.. When jim was just about to give up a friend told him not to stop looking, because if he really wanted it soo bad he would never stop looking, and that advice paid off, Jim didn't stop looking and he finally found what he was looking for.

------------------------------

"Those who look shall find"

Anyways.. inlove.gif time for some food nd then maybe a nap.

Ok, it's only patch, not Duke Nukem Forever biggrin_o.gif

Slow down, take breath. Everyone will get this patch. xmas_o.gif

Hope they really are setting up mirror sites, because downloading from the main site is even now slow for me.

Tired of this waiting, will start playing now instead of waiting to play. Just have to cope with 1.04.

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

... its 15.15 in czech now , i hope they dont have tea-time now .... or is that at 5 o'clock ?? any brits here ?

As of this moment it is 14:26 in good old (surprisingly) sunny Britain smile_o.gif.

With the actual sprocket release Arma worldwide customers can finally enjoy 3 different versions of the game: v1.02, v1.04 e v1.05. Obviously these 3 versions are reciprocally not compatible.

Let's celebrate this unique marketing strategy!

[joking wink_o.gif]