Sign in to follow this  
hoz

1.05 Slight Delay - Read News

And thereby maximizing the risk of getting caught by manpads, SAMs, AAA with their pants down - uhmm, I don't think so, small arms and machine gun fire is the lesser evil by far.

It fully depends on specific tactical situation. For example, in Afghanistan some hidden herdsman down below is not likely to have a manpad in his handbag, but definitely an AK behind his shoulder.

You could read some memoirs or articles on the recent heli tactics experience.

Will the New Zealand version of ArmA (comes out May 15) come with the patch already applied?

I have not read anything about it, but it would make sense that the patch will be included in May 15th release. At least I hope so for you wink_o.gif

Well it is 9am here in the UK and the patch hasn't appeared yet. I'm finishing work early today and am crossing fingers that it is ready when I get home yay.gif

Don't push 'em too far.

This patch might be long overdue, but we'd like to have something bug-free in the end.

Well it is 9am here in the UK and the patch hasn't appeared yet. I'm finishing work early today and am crossing fingers that it is ready when I get home yay.gif

well it 8pm here in australia. still waiting...

just saw this in biki so maybe soon.

Quote[/b] ]It's also possible to Buy & Download ArmA English version 1.05 from sprocketidea.com now.

souce = http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Version_History#Overview target="_blank">arma wiki</a>

The patch will probably be released march 2nd 23:59 hours...just kidding! tounge2.gif

Hope Predator updates his soundmod to work with 1.05...an excellent soundmod I might add notworthy.gif

why should I have to download something only as fast as I can upload? (ofcourse I don't because my bittorrent client is modded) however if they throw the patch on a newsgroup and people like me where my ISP gives me usenet access for free where I can leech the file at maximum modem speed.

bittorrent 50KB/sec

usenet newsgroup 800KB/sec

nuff said.

Or join a decent site like ****. I can download torrents at 1.1MB/s. Top whack for me is 1.18MB/s. Downloading torrents will only ever be as good as the number of people seeding. You can't blame the technology for that, only the selfish leechers.

Sitename removed. -Shadow

Will the New Zealand version of ArmA (comes out May 15) come with the patch already applied?

I have not read anything about it, but it would make sense that the patch will be included in May 15th release. At least I hope so for you  wink_o.gif

Even so I would hope someone would be able to download the full 500MB by mid May.  rofl.gif

This patch might be long overdue, but we'd like to have something bug-free in the end.

Too true. I wouldn't worry if they delayed it for the weekend to make sure that everything is done right. Disappointed yes, but I'd get over it.

i just hope when it comes out there will be several mirrors for it.. or else it will be caos engine again..

its like a night mare... dear god. smile_o.gif

well it 8pm here in australia. still waiting...

just saw this in biki so maybe soon.

Quote[/b] ]It's also possible to Buy & Download ArmA English version 1.05 from sprocketidea.com now.

souce = http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Version_History#Overview target="_blank">arma wiki</a>

Mmm sad_o.gif Been waiting for the English / UK Version 1.5 to come to Sproket to purchase it (Not going to wait untill May for the US release :P), but I don't see it there yet only the CZ version. I guess the wiki update was updated to get ready?

i think you have to wait long time for the 1.5.. till then be happy with the 1.05 smile_o.gif

Gah, Yes... 1.05 biggrin_o.gif See what staying up late writing long long papers does :P Thanks

Ah im nice an awake now, im not going to make another mission until the patch arrives tounge2.gif

hehe, im not leaving this forum too

Ah im nice an awake now, im not going to make another mission until the patch arrives tounge2.gif

hehe, im not leaving this forum too

same.. with Maruk and Suma in the server ATM.. i feel lucky now..

Plz dont leave biggrin_o.gif

Just be patient...the 2nd of March still has 11 hours left.

oh dear.. even the "old" people is here.. and with humor.

xmas_o.gif

Just be patient...the 2nd of March still has 11 hours left.

It has 21 hours left where I am.  I hope BIS isn't coordinating the release with my timezone.  Or Honolulu's crazy_o.gif

But where is my patch? pistols.gifsmile_o.gif

Be patient, they'll have a hard time uploading that 475 MB beast biggrin_o.gif

This sort of reminds me when the Invasion 1944 demo was going to be released, and it was slightly delayed due to uploading problems, their forums where spammed by people writing things like "u said it was goin' to be relesed today but then noo, u dont relese it, i hate you i44!!!11". It was quite funny. I managed to get the demo from an insider contact though ;D

But woah, I can't wait for this patch, it'll be awesome.

Maybe we should all stay out of the Net for a couple of hours, clear the airwaves so that the patch gets uploaded...and then crash back in all together rendering any network on the planet useless....

...then again, I'll just wait here...

Everyone seems to be in a happy mood to day yay.gif

It actually feels like I'm on holiday just getting off the airplane..