Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Danish Forces

in an attempt to fix the aspect issue (i.e. those not using 4:3) they have nackered the custom scopes - same has happened on my stuff - not sure what the fix is for now

We mannaged to fix the weapons dissapering bug and are now working on fixing the optics of the weapons, an update of DDAM will follow soon.

Don't know if you are already on it, but the last version didn't have blood textures, although I don't like to see my countrymen bleed I kind of missed them...

and there is something wrong about the camo, especialy the desert camo, I'm not sure what it is but something feels wrong when I play with them...

Agreed, it's rough to watch your "Jenses" die, even if it is only digital. I have a tendency to make very very easy scenarios when using 'em tounge2.gif¨

Especially in days like these where our troops aren't having a far too easy time of their own. So not really missing the blood at the moment.

But absolutely amazing work (as per usual). Looking forward to seeing these addons develop.

Optics on weapons are fixed. Now fixing all optics on oure stuff.

New bug found in BIS based vehicles, those will be updated.

I just got an idea I would like to suggest, after the 1.07 patch the special forces got those delta like helmets and as far as I know the danish "jaegere" also uses those, or at least something that looks like them, I would love to see that in your mod...

@agamoth:  Yarh its the first thing we added after the beta patch smile_o.gif

@public

DDAM Update for 1.07 is going well and we are getting close to release of DDAM RC5

DDAM were allso on Sahrani Radio

Sahrani Radio episode

Sahrani Radio

DDAM is allso looking for new staff.

We are looking for:

Textures

Scripters

Modelers

If your interested, send an email to Frandsen.DDAM@gmail.com

*note* We are looking for skilled staff, atm we do not have the resources to train new modders.

Danish Defence Army Mod Release Candidat 5 will be out wery shortly.

Stay tuned.

DDAM RC5

Over 30 units from Infantry, Army Scouts and Army Recon

Weapons:

Diemaco variants;

M95 aka C7A1 (ironsight and elcan version)

M96 aka C8A1 (ironsight and elcan version)

LSV M03 aka LSV aka LSW

Sig P210 aka Neuhausen

Antitank Weapon;

Carl Gustav Recoil less rifle (with antitank and high explosive rounds)

GPMG;

MG62 aka "the nazimachingun" aka MG3 (not a rasistcomment, i just qoute the troops on the front line)

Pistol;

Sig P210 "Neuhausen"

Vehicle;

Mercedes 240 GD aka Spejder GD (Scout GD) {its used by many brances and in many variants}

Special Version of the Mercedes 240 with 2 MG's (multiple(3x) turrets)

M113G3 aka M113

M113 Ambulance

Piranah III (Reskin of the stryker sofar)

HMMWV

HMMWV w TOW

HMMWV w .50 (place holder for eagle 3/4)

Leased LandRover (well its just there for some reason )

Desert versions of HMMWV and M113

Buglist:

No buglist (erh.. well you know..)

Some units dont have the right vest.

Some shadows are missing.

No unit list

No weapon list

Thanks to:

Sigma-6

D@Squ@de

TeRpEnTiN (Special tanks to this guy)

Ebud

UKF

PicVert

Deadmeat

Helifreak

Jackal326

DK

SFF

Frandsen

Picvert

Cheeky Monkey

Kasper

RKSL

And all those we forgot..

For all addon editors and makers:

Remaking, reskinning editing of DDAM material is not allowed without contacting DDAM first

By downloading this you agree on all therms of agreement like copyrights and stuff..

Basic stuff

Tracked and Air units

Wheeled units

Links thanks to armaholic.net

I just tested the mod, everything looks great, I love the SOP units, there seems to be a bug with the tracers on the mercedeses with the mg on the passenger seat, the tracer seems to be comming from the front of the car instead of the mg, no big deal though.

the game crahed after a couple of minutes, I'm not sure if it has got anything to do with your mod, I'll let you now if I find out for sure.

In all, a very good job... thanks...

I hope you plan to make some more realistic models once the propper tools are out...

Some nice work in this pack. The new SOF units and the GDs with 3 MGs are great.

I've noticed that there's a transparency bug on the stocks of the M/95 and M/96 where you can see the ground behind parts of the weapon when you use freelook. It effects the whole buttstock of the M/95, and the rod part of the telescopic stock on the M/96 that the buttstock slides along.

There was some discussion of this problem in a thread here if it helps in fixing it:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....14;st=0

Great pack guys!

smile_o.gif

EDIT: If you do another update, I'd like to see some blood added if possible. I'm just kooky like that.  thumbs-up.gif

Just a quiry, love your work, but with the editable configs, how do we apply the changes in the editable configs to the actual addon? (not stealing anywork in my own name, just sorting out some weapon experiments for a clan) many thanks rofl.gif keep up the good work inlove.gifinlove.gif

Just a quiry, love your work, but with the editable configs, how do we apply the changes in the editable configs to the actual addon? (not stealing anywork in my own name, just sorting out some weapon experiments for a clan) many thanks rofl.gif keep up the good work inlove.gifinlove.gif

he well actualy its wip stuff we forgot to delete

Small update:

DDAM Reseach have made an OH6 with multiple gunners.

Functions sofar:

Right and left side Gunners with MG3 Aimpoint (this might be changed)

Pilot got Zunilauncher (Rocketpods)

This vehicle is totaly out of the mind (oure own DDAM creation) for SF Extraction, for when the Fennec need cover in the LZ pistols.gif

Pictures will follow soon

DDAM Reseach have made an OH6 with multiple gunners.

Right and left side Gunners with MG3 Aimpoint (this might be changed)

Pilot got Zunilauncher (Rocketpods)

Will there be a Oh6 with a Laserdesignator, too? Or am i mixing this with the Kiowa? (Is there a OH6 with LD or would this be some kind of "Fantasy-Vehicle"?)

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

wouldnt a EH101 be a better choise for air transport then the fennec?

maybe with armed fennecs as cover biggrin_o.gif

or perhaps the SeaKing (i saw one of those on Karup in Denmark)

Hi i'm new here.

First of, I love the ddam mod, but I have seen a few things that's not perfect with it, no offence. on the Dyssekanon the LAM is scriming green, and on my old one its dark gray, and y missed the rubber handel on top of it, and the yellow band on the end is black on the real one.

and the chain bag on the side of the LMG is normaly in the m84cammo I'll see if i can post a picture here if I can find out how to do so.

But I still thing its the best mod out there yay.gif

Dam I dont know how to upload pictures banghead.gif , perhaps I can mail it to you, I have bouth pictures of the dyssekanon but there is no LAM on the picture since it was at V-Mek at the time,

and there is an picture of the chain bag (bond taske) for the m62.

wouldnt a EH101 be a better choise for air transport then the fennec?

maybe with armed fennecs as cover biggrin_o.gif

or perhaps the SeaKing (i saw one of those on Karup in Denmark)

The seakings will probably move into retirement this year. Therefore it's not worth putting much work into them.

Frandsen - since the cayuse has been retired, could you place the MG62 gunners on a Fennec?

This vehicle is totaly out of the mind (oure own DDAM creation) for SF Extraction, for when the Fennec need cover in the LZ pistols.gif

@Mads. I know.. read the Quote.

@pyle_(DK) heh well one can only do so much smile_o.gif we got a big pack and in time all the small details will follow. But we will keep you in mind.

@CooliO yarh, we got the model from oure VBS project but need to know the Arma basics to be putting it in

whistle.gif

Hi RavenDK

Could you make the M62, LSV, and C8/7 in silenced versions?

It would be cool as this stuff actally is on its way to the forces. I know this for a fact as i am deep in the development of these silencers. The M62 silencer is just awesome, the sound attenuation is just incredible. If you wants more info on this, just feel free to contact me.

For more info at our business: www.sai.dk

sai

So, finally, even the beefy Danes have realised that one feels a bit punchy after 30 rounds of earsplitting 5.56ers? Hehe nener.gif

And I know what you talk about! It's really fantastic how the sound just "moves" forward and all by a sudden you can talk to someone and even hear your own voice in your own ears too.  smile_o.gif