Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Danish Forces

Looking good, however, the benefit the carried man gets is outweighed by being impaled on the carriers rifle lol......

Well if it shoots first the impalement may be a little less painful over all, quicker for sure. Besides... he's probably already got one bullet hole, what harm would another do?  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Impalement aside, that action looks like a nice enhancement. I'm just wondering if something like this would conflict with other mods, such as ACE, so it wouldn't be available if running certain mods. I'm not sure if an action like this would even have conflicts so maybe that wouldn't be an issue. I love the idea though and it would be too bad if it wasn't available under certain circumstances.

It sure looks badass. That's one helluva an idea RavenDK!

Arty is nice but id love to see the

ARCHER System in ArmA.

ARCHER Image

ARCHER Img 2

Filesizes to big to HOTLINK

IF thats what Danish forces are getting.. Ye.. but if no.. Well then it aint going in biggrin_o.gif

Anywho... more preview

m113qr9.jpg

And yet more pic

m109firerdyfy9.jpg

Big thanks to Soul_Assassin

i want more dirt....

no.. i neeeeeed more dirt :P

looks good though.. but as i hinted they might look even better with some more dirt on them...

@RavenDK...There's a hole in your barrel there.  Look at the point where the end of the barrel and muzzle brake connect.  When you look at the inside of the barrel...see what I mean?  Your first picture that you posted (Jan 13th) is the best picture to point this out.

GD Mast