Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

A nice jeep wrangler would be nice but a army camouflage paint job on it & without the soft top too.. biggrin_o.gif

Wrangler.jpg

I'd like to request an Indonesian Armed Forces mod... In OFP we already got Kopassus addon, but with russian faces and another one with vietnamese faces! Not that i complain... tounge2.gif

For many indonesian weapon systems, maybe the addon makers could just do a skin conversion, for example for the scorpions, Mi-24, Flanker, the SS-1 (license built FNC assault rifle),etc...

I'd like to request an Indonesian Armed Forces mod... In OFP we already got Kopassus addon, but with russian faces and another one with vietnamese faces! Not that i complain... tounge2.gif

For many indonesian weapon systems, maybe the addon makers could just do a skin conversion, for example for the scorpions, Mi-24, Flanker, the SS-1 (license built FNC assault rifle),etc...

A whole MOD? Wow...you don't ask for much! biggrin_o.gif

In the General Discussion forums here is a post about a flash light, maybe someone could make it work?...the one thats on the side of some rifles wink_o.gif

In the General Discussion forums here is a post about a flash light, maybe someone could make it work?...the one thats on the side of some rifles wink_o.gif

But would you use it if you had NV? I sure wouldn't

Maybe for signaling I guess? Or mores code wink_o.gif

What about adding suit flotation and water dye markers for downed pilots and the ability to call for rescue?

Is it possible in ArmA to use TIR (Track IR) as an HMD (helmet mounted display) while flying, which can acquire targets?

I wish to use it as in real life, and acquire targets not directly in my line of flight and thus slave my gun to the target,

aquring the target next to the dot that represents my line of sight (look and lock pistols.gif  ) like in the AH-64 gunships.

this way in a multi target envrionment you can pick your target over the shoulder with your look (TIR) and not point the chopper

at them and browse through them and possibly get killed until you reach the correct one...

is there a mod for it?

can anyone create it?

thanks...

In the General Discussion forums here is a post about a flash light, maybe someone could make it work?...the one thats on the side of some rifles  wink_o.gif

The "SF Recon" person in the game has a tac-light on his rifle

already but it's non-functional (a waste of polygons in other

words).

I'm fervently hoping there'll be a hand-held torch addon along

sometime soon.

A whole MOD? Wow...you don't ask for much! biggrin_o.gif

i'm sorry, i meant addon tounge2.gif

I dont know if its possible to do this....But can someone try and make an animation to kick doors open, or down....you could then maybe storm building etc etc? confused_o.gif

Being a bit nit-picky here.  I would like to see the M-249 and M-240 with optical sights.  I see so many pictures with either the Elcan sight or the Aimpoint Comp sight mounted.  They should've been on the ArmaA weapons to begin with.

GD Mast

Quote[/b] ] (Bob.Moore @ July 12 2007,15:07)

Quote[/b] ]

But would you use it if you had NV? I sure wouldn't

Maybe for signaling I guess? Or mores code

wink_o.gif

One word: (Surefire) FM13

fm13_large01.jpg

Offcourse you wont need a light if you have NV AND you are in a well illuminated space, but then there is no need for NV aswell (CQB).

I hope someone might work on, or import, a fighter jet from OPF or make a new one. The engine may be better focused on ground fighting, but after i found that Harriers and the SU-37 (or 36?) can lock on one another with their missiles, I've been doing a lot of Ace Combat Type sessions. biggrin_o.gif

G8 mod made a nice G36C for OFP, which looks like how a G36C should, (not like the ARMA one!wink_o.gif

Any chance someone can make an updated vesion?

smile_o.gif

I have always wanteda decent GLOCK ADDONS, or small mod, just like how 6th sense released their m14 addon that gives the player different kinds and version of m14s. I wanted a glock addon to add the different glocks such as the glock 18 which is rapid fire and the glock 17 etc. i tihnk this would be pretty cool to have, we already have the mp5 variants from the swiss mod, now i tihnk there should be a glock addon. Please consider biggrin_o.gif btw another cool tihng would be dual pistols but i doubt thats workable in arma engine so sad_o.gifpistols.gif

Is it possible for someone to create a model of a city? Sure it would take a long time and it would be huge, but you could implement "underground" structures, although they wouldn't really be underground and you could also have unique buildings and all of the buildings could be enterable. But I imagine making models that big is impossible and possibly extremely buggy.

A couple of days ago I unPBO'd the weapons3.pbo and saw that there were Icons for weapons that dont appear to be in the game. I saw the Bizon, XM8, and some "AK" lookin weapon. I was wondering if anyone has started making an XM8 for arma yet. It would become my new favorate weapon.

If it is in someones to do list may I suggest making the bullet spread a *little* more accurate than the G36a.

Anyone here happen to be from COMBAT! Addons studios? I really enjoyed their Humvee and Bradley packs for OFP. Good detail, many variations.

Anyone who has played OFP for awhile know many of these addons already exist in ofp, and with very good detail /textures to boot.

My question would be ,has anyone made a conversion program that is simple to use? Is that even feasible given the difference in ARMAs code? Seeing how well Vilas is doing makes me think it might possible to transfer OFP goodies to ARMA for personal use..... I'd love to bring the Mi-28 and Comanche into ARMA for my own personal use smile_o.gif Unless the original addon makers are going to.

Hi smile_o.gif

I'm looking for someone that maybe want to make an simple map for some ballistic test. Only need an 4000m x 4000m big map at sealevel, and use asphalt?

Best Regards

Maximus-Sniper

What bothers me slightly in ArmA is the UH-60 Blackhawk. It's darkgreen and not black.. lol tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Yes I know that there are several different versions (colors) in RL. But a Black UH-60 is just sexe! biggrin_o.gif

Request: Is there anyone that can reskin the UH-60 black as an authentic like U.S Army version of it? Please...

Pictures "Click on them":

86934.jpeg86935.jpeg86936.jpeg

Maybe do the same with the AH-6/MH-6 Littlebird aswell..? wink_o.gif