Sign in to follow this  
HDlaeppli

Switzerland-Mod

excelent love the idea of being able to carry the mp5k as a secondary weapon

notworthy.gif VERY NICE WORK!!! I love to see the Swiss Army found it's way to ArmA! Also I like the new look of the TAZ 90, looks far more realistic now.

Could you please do a SIG 550 with a 30 rounds magazine? I think in a hot battle 20 rounds could be quite reloading-intensiv smile_o.gif

Keep up the great work!

notworthy.gif VERY NICE WORK!!! I love to see the Swiss Army found it's way to ArmA! Also I like the new look of the TAZ 90, looks far more realistic now.

Could you please do a SIG 550 with a 30 rounds magazine? I think in a hot battle 20 rounds could be quite reloading-intensiv smile_o.gif

Keep up the great work!

In our mod the sg550 is highly dedicated to the Fusiliers.. and they usually use 20 shots magazine..with one shot one kill policy of course.. we are a sniper nation lol wink_o.gif The burst fire is not often used.. to be more serious.. the actual sg550 in 1.0 version can be reloaded with a 30rnd magazine without problem.. but no graphical change.. and in 1.1 i will remove this feature cause the new transparent magazine with visible ammo.

But all the others sg55x in the mod use the 30rounds magazine  smile_o.gif

And now.. a few informations about our progress :

The 1.1 version of weapon pack is near to be finalized.. with a lot of change and new features.. and we are actually working on the soldiers. For the release.. we are waiting for the next patch of ARMA, we don't want to release a new version for a beta version.. maybe some elements can change. So we will wait the finale 1.07 and after a few test we will release our massive update.

Here a screenshot of our actual work on the characters normal maps :

normalmap_specops.jpg

Hi All

Status for the coming update SWM V1.1

- generally textures improves

- to course-add two high officers. Colonel and corps commander.

- Each branch of service has its own indication at the arm.

- Swiss Special Forces: ADD = Armee Aufklärumgsdienst

(Army Recon-service)

- naturally also the weapons were improved

The update is not so far any longer... smile_o.gif

and some civilians reskins "pic updatet 07.06.07"

Regards HD_Läppli

looking impressive smile_o.gif

Here sees one, which does not only have each branch of service their own batch, but that also the TAZ 90 differs.

arma-swm-ALLTAZ700.jpg

Great stuff! notworthy.gif

Does that civillian have a Swiss Football shirt on? Wow, that IS authentic! biggrin_o.gif

sweet.

have the sounds been fixed?

andy.

Yes of course smile_o.gif

And about the pictures of soldiers... the normal maps aren't implemented yet.. because i'm actually working on wink_o.gif

Hi All

The update “Switzerland - Mod V1.1†is fixed on Thursday 21.06.07.

Detailed data concerning the update follow….

and here a new unit of the Swiss MilSich (military security).

arma-mpsdV11-4.jpg

Regards HD_Laeppli

Those SG550's look awesome, they are one of my favorite rifles. Will the rounds in the magazine move up as you use up ammunition?

Those SG550's look awesome, they are one of my favorite rifles.  Will the rounds in the magazine move up as you use up ammunition?

yes smile_o.gif

News from the front...

Finally the swiss army version of FN MINIMI is coming...

swm_lmg05.jpg

Adopted in 2005 with the name of LMG05... with swiss army specific template (short barrel, picatinny rail, eotech sight)

This weapon will be available in SWM 1.2

Some of my all time fav weapons here in this mod..

Downloading.....

thumbs-up.gif

That M249, sorry, LMG05 looks great. I look forward to it being included in a release.

Quick question in the last update ye put in some reskins of arma vehicles could ye possibly put in a reskinned chopper in version 1.2 it would just look good for missions

Hi

hmmm, the idea is not bad. Although neither the little Bird nor the Blackhawk have similarity with a helicopter of Swiss army. I will look whether it from the time on am enough. I know promises however still nothing.

Perhaps would an Austrian Blackhawk be closer? - do the Swiss do much training with their German speaking neighbours?

Hi All

stewy has me some time ago in demand whether I unite camouflage faces make can, which fit better the American uniformly.

here two face`s in US-style, if the styles pleases you, i will integrate some in the new SWM facepack v1.2.

...and yes, those Swiss army trains and co-operates with the Austrian army.

us-acu-face-1.jpg

Looks awesome - just to add a bit more context - I asked at mp.net whether there is ACU cam cream and some US soldiers responded with "yes" becuase green/brown/black paint would contrasted too muich...

HDlaeppli has made the face with the actual colours from the cam cream

And has done an awesome job in my opinion - thanks mate! yay.gif Looks very cool!

Stew

Can't wait to get my hands upon your weapons, they look superb! Will there be any updates to the Sig55x range, or can I assimilate those already? wink_o.gif