Sign in to follow this  
telejunky

CR-CTI-Beta für ArmA!

may be some news?

or do u wait the15 february for realese

thank thumbs-up.gif

Im currently waiting for the next ArmA patch and hoping, that they will fix the AI on dedicated servers.

Maybe i will release a new Beta then.

The crcti in this moment isnt playable cause of stupid AI and other dedicated server bugs like 1 fps for all players when someone reveals enemy AI base.

Ive seen it now many times, that the ai will only start moving/acting when a player is near or spectating it.

Is this only my fancy or have others seen this too?

We've been playing your CrCTI for the past week on our server and actually had no problems apart from the bugged Join In Progress and the various false starts.

Also people from the opposite team being able to see our markers. Otherwise it's been stable and kept up a very good framerate.

id like to try in single player mode! yay.gif

why not release the beta and get some feedback here?wink_o.gif

id like to try in single player mode! yay.gif

why not release the beta and get some feedback here?wink_o.gif

Love to get my hands on that too. This is about the only thing we played in OFP. I'm Chompin at the bit here smile_o.gif

i was playing a MF-CTI today.. it was awesome.. just the south of sara though but some guy was playing it so i joined in and got the map my self .. it was exactly like the last MF-CTI

Any news about MFCTI, too? I have seen some pictures from MFCTI in ArmA at december, don't know if they were fake or not. If it is real, where it can be downloaded???

Any news about MFCTI, too? I have seen some pictures from MFCTI in ArmA at december, don't know if they were fake or not. If it is real, where it can be downloaded???

it isn't ready yet but you can request a copy for testing purposes if you wish read my post here 3rd post down

i was playing a MF-CTI today.. it was awesome.. just the south of sara though but some guy was playing it so i joined in and got the map my self .. it was exactly like the last MF-CTI

Played it a couple times too. Server called "CHEREP on ..." blah-blah. But it's not stable, both times i got "session lost" after some time of playing.

@Russin

So is there a night the Roughnecks devote to testing? I would not mind getting a chance to help test MFCTI for ArmA.

ya i sent you a PM bud we are hoping that the new patch will improve some things so no fixs are being done probally untill a patch arrives..

my last test i played for 2.5 hours banghead.gif

ya i sent you a PM bud we are hoping that the new patch will improve some things so no fixs are being done probally untill a patch arrives..

my last test i played for 2.5 hours banghead.gif

now that 1.05 patch released is there any idea of a time frame for cti release?....really looking forward to it as its all i really care to play these days (im into single player and coop only).

BigShot

hi all smile_o.gif

i'v seen somme server playing cti

"crcti_1.0rc_@arma_test3_sahrani"

maybe some link because we need an addon to play/try it

thank

Now the time has come to announce that we are using a trac system to develope crcti for ArmA.

Everyone which is interested in developing crcti or just watch progress is welcome.

PS: I´m looking for wiki writers which want to add content too ^^.

https://wgl.bofh.at/CRCTI_ARMA/trac/wiki

Just create an account with "register" and send me a PM for ICQ, MSN or e-mail contact data.

Quote[/b] ]There is currently no official release of crCTI for ArmA. If you have access to one please don't distribute it.

no official release ok but about official beta ??

crcti Gnat beta test ...

we know all the mater whith setpos, but i'v try and now i'm realy enjoy inlove.gif

Gnat`s version is made of an old revision.

Every bug is currently fixed expect of setpos and jip ^^.

This version got no support from me or other crcti devs cause we didn`t want a release.

So stop sharing it and wait for an official release after setpos fix.

PS: we are starting to get pissed cause some1 is leaking our test versions. banghead.gif

Now we know that we cannot trust others and will from now on stop sharing missions with playtesters. mad_o.gif

thats bad news, dam beta testers anyways.. im looking forward to a completed version . yay.gif

thats bad news, dam beta testers anyways.. im looking forward to a completed version .  yay.gif

lol smile_o.gif but need training before release pistols.gif

Now the time has come to announce that we are using a trac system to develope crcti for ArmA.

Everyone which is interested in developing crcti or just watch progress is welcome.

PS: I´m looking for wiki writers which want to add content too ^^.

https://wgl.bofh.at/CRCTI_ARMA/trac/wiki

Just create an account with "register" and send me a PM for ICQ, MSN or e-mail contact data.

There is a security message from that link Jack...

My IE7 is getting all red when i get in there...

band.gif

PS: When i try to reg i get a loggin square that doesent work

Is all this bogus???

LOL rofl.gif

You have to accept that security certificate to get access on this site.

It´s secure and won´t damage your computer ^^.

Just accept it and register an account.

PS: better use Firefox or Opera instead of IE 7 ^^