Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack

Jackal what about an unfinished release or a release of what you have "as-is" , but like I said I can't be bothered to turn to an interim solution (ArmA).

Jackal what about an unfinished release or a release of what you have "as-is" , but like I said I can't be bothered to turn to an interim solution (ArmA).

Try reading his reply wink_o.gif

Jaclal how much did you lose (which weapons etc...) and what is left ?.

I'm sorry but it ticks me off to see unfinished work for OFP go to ArmA the interim solution game.

try reading his reply again?

Quote[/b] ]Not only have I lost 90% of the work I did for OFP

so that would be 90% of it lost... and for your benefit, 10% of it left

I'm sorry but it ticks me off to see unfinished work for OFP go to ArmA the interim solution game.

If im not mistaken all the stuff people are making for arma is easily ported over to arma2. If not ready to go right from the start. So anything that gets made right now will last longer then perhaps you think it will.

smile_o.gif

@Para-Trooper: Precisely.

@ch_123: Quite right.

@Messiah: Indeed.

@-HUNTER-: Quite right, anything I release for ArmA will certainly be modified (if necessary) to work in ArmA2.

@Universal: I wont be relesing anything for OFP because I have NOTHING to release for OFP. The only content I have is ONLY compatible with ArmA. Though you, and likely other people wont like that, thats just the way it is and I advise you and anyone else who doesn't like that to get over it.

I would imagine if he did have any to post, he would of posted it.

Having become disillusioned with the ArmA-Scene I'd taken a long hiatas from modding and began playing other games *cough* GTA4 *cough*.

Now with the recent release of the v1.14 Patch, I'm back with ArmA for the proverbial long-haul. I've still got a lot of work to do with the SMG Pack, as well as work on other side projects so progress is slow. I'll post updates when I have them.

I know how that is, I've also been AFK for some time thanks to other games *cough* GTA4 *cough* and a busy family life. It's good to hear your back active though. I'm anxious to see your work.

Good to hear.

... Niko ... Niko Bellic ... my cousin. You want to see my cars, houses and all those nice american ti**ies? Come and visit me in Liberty City!

... timeeating game, but great.

... but your guns will make ArmA even greater. GTA is the snack ... ArmA the meal.

Nope but no worries, as he said in May he will get some news out to us when he's got something.

I wouldn't doubt if he got hooked on MGS4 for the time being. I'm only assuming this cause I got slightly hooked on GTA4 and by the time I was ready to get back into full time ArmA mode.....

Whack...

MSG4 arrives with a bitch slap to my face and ArmA temporarily takes the backseat again. Until a few days ago I couldn't stop playing that damn game.

Right. After far too long of a break, I'm partially back modelling for ArmA.

SJB_MK46_early_low.jpg

CLICK FOR FULL QUALITY VERSION.

A quick shot of the (still W.I.P.) MK46, which I decided to work on after using it to death in MGS4. It'll be part of the Assault-Rifle pack (yes, I know its a machine-gun, but I'm not having a seperate mg pack). I'll post more updates when I have them. SMG pack is currently on hold until I can resolve some issues.

wow, that gun is a-w-e-s-o-m-e If I can say.

btw: from the class of detail, I supose that is the pilot model? smile_o.gif

Maybe me but the distance between the two RIS bars looks very small, but maybe it is the angle of the picture.

Beside that, looking good. Polycount and any change of a wire?

Maybe me but the distance between the two RIS bars looks very small, but maybe it is the angle of the picture.

Beside that, looking good. Polycount and any change of a wire?

Hard to imagine mounting anything on those siderails, too close indeed.

Who needs two pairs of siderails BTW crazy_o.gif .

I'm not sure if M249s are that dark, I had impression they have brighter finish than M16/M4.

Nice texture but you have to lay off the ArmA blurr, it makes my eyes itch. wink_o.gif

Jackal326, your weapons pack was the single greatest addon for OFP, now there is ArmA, and your first post in this thread was in the year 2006. I can't tell you how long I've waited for your ArmA debut, I check this thread, look at screens, and wait and wait and wait. Please, give us something, some sample of your awesome ability. Some glimpse of hope that you will someday claim your thrown as the ArmA king of weapons.