Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack

Well If it doesn't He'll carry on for ArmA 2 and may well release something that will blow your socks off.

I took time out of my busy schedule to work a little mor emagic on the SMG Pack. Its coming along nicely, though is still behind schedule. Anyway, here are a few shots of the newly introduced MP5-Ks.

Run Forest.

A closer look

Dropped. Also shows the custom magazine models.

The Kurz foregrip was originally by Drill-Sergeant and was released as part of his open-source models pack.

I also plan a PDW version, and an MP5KA4 (semi-burst-auto trigger-group). Might make a couple of optic versions too, I'll see what time I can make.

i like the weapons as did i like them in ofp .... but also those units whom you shown us, are the in your pack or am i being stupid and are they part of something else ?

@supergruntsb78: The units will be released (well, a BETA of them will anyway) as part of the SMG Pack. They'll require Queen's Gambit, but the SUB-MACHINEGUNS WONT REQUIRE ANY ADDONS other than those packaged with it (ammo, custom optic defines etc).

@22jacket: I don't plan any desert camo'ed SMGs (yet).

@supergruntsb78: The units will be released (well, a BETA of them will anyway) as part of the SMG Pack. They'll require Queen's Gambit, but the SUB-MACHINEGUNS WONT REQUIRE ANY ADDONS other than those packaged with it (ammo, custom optic defines etc).

@22jacket: I don't plan any desert camo'ed SMGs (yet).

well that is great news i just knew you wernt going to disapoint us just like in good old ofp where i used your pack and seals all the time

and needing QG is no problem at all   so now i can only say one more thing  

HURRY UP WITH THAT BETA I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM  tounge2.gif

What ever happened to SJB Weapons Pack 2.0 for OFP I especially wanted to get my hands on that C7A2 but now I can't sad_o.gif

What ever happened to SJB Weapons Pack 2.0 for OFP I especially wanted to get my hands on that C7A2 but now I can't sad_o.gif

ArmA was released biggrin_o.gif

Your work is vary nice as it was in OFP wink_o.gif But would your pack also have some MP5s to it? Also what about the diffrent camos for the guns?

I took time out of my busy schedule to work a little mor emagic on the SMG Pack. Its coming along nicely, though is still behind schedule. Anyway, here are a few shots of the newly introduced MP5-K...

Do you realise that in the real world the muzzle of that gun

would climb like Chris Bonington when fired like that? smile_o.gif

@Universal: See Sgt_Eversmann's reply wink_o.gif

@1in1class: At some point in this thread I've posted a list of weapons that will be included. There will be quite a few MP5 variants.

@ Col. Faulkner: Indeed, but its either that, or when its fired it blows your fingers off...take your pick wink_o.gif

So there is no way for example for you to release 2.0 for OFP or at least release as much as you did for OFP. I'm sorry but I can't be bothered to switch to ArmA im OFP dedicated.

So there is no way for example for you to release 2.0 for OFP or at least release as much as you did for OFP. I'm sorry but I can't be bothered to switch to ArmA im OFP dedicated.

Sorry but isnt this a little off topic? I think this thread is related to Arma work only.

Not only have I lost 90% of the work I did for OFP (I'd have to re-do most of it for ArmA's standards anyway so its not much of a loss in the grand-scheme of things), but it would need as much work, if not more, as the stuff I'm turning out for ArmA, effectively doubling my work-load. There is no chance of an OFP V2.0 I'm afraid.

How many weapons are in your ArmA 1 weapon/ammo boxes? Will there be all HK variants - whats about PSG1 and MSG90?

Seeing as there are going to be separate packs I'm guessing he'll include .sqs's again?

As for the PSG-1, there was one in the old pack so most likely there will be one in this 'pack'.

Oh its going to be ALLOT of range time when this pack gets released. Ive spend three hours when the last pack was released. Sooo many weapons and just 1 set of hands! wink_o.gif

Any wip shots perhaps? huh.gif Doesnt really matter which of the 92304823409823 weapons you would like to show. huh.gifwink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Keep up the work, this will be extremely welcome for many many people. Especially the cooler weapons like many of the HK's and also im looking forward to the machine guns.

Any wip shots perhaps?  huh.gif Doesnt really matter which of the 92304823409823 weapons you would like to show.  huh.gif  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Exactly! biggrin_o.gif

will there be m60e4 as in old pack?