Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

High Tech bad ass SWAT

i'm willing to make textures for high speed, high tech swat units (i.e. Assualt on Precint 13), black with masks, helmets, NVGs, Blackhawk body armor, high speed vests i.e. with Sig assualt rifles, Mp5s .etc. Who will help me?

weapons are available from SJB_TOS weapon pack SWAT are available from the SGT_EV Swat pack, so i see no need to smile_o.gif

yea, but nobody has a badass cool looking swat guy. and they always use the same weapons...mp5, m4 blah blah blah, how bout a Mp5a4 with RIS, Surfire tact lights, lasers, aimpoints, or a G36c with all that stuff. how about a sig with that junk too? I can make the textures for all this crap, but i need someone to model and apply the textures

yea, but nobody has a badass cool looking swat guy. and they always use the same weapons...mp5, m4 blah blah blah, how bout a Mp5a4 with RIS, Surfire tact lights, lasers, aimpoints, or a G36c with all that stuff. how about a sig with that junk too? I can make the textures for all this crap, but i need someone to model and apply the textures

What about Sgt. Eversmann's seat units? Why dont you use them and then edit the config to get new weapons. SJB's pack has customized SIGs, and Martin_BM has an MP5 pack with Customized variants

If you need to modify my weapons in anyway, feel free to do so, provided credit is given where its due (check the credits.txt to ensure you get correct details). Good luck with the project.

What happened to Yucata?

And why for OFP, Armed Assault is a few months away

I think my SWAT Units fit quite ok to OFP, and such things as Laserpointers and Stuff aren't needed because they simply do not work.

but let me say that I will think I'm going to make SWAT Units for ArmA once the modding tools are out.

and I will also make some PMCs.

Evers

They all use the same weapons because they work. The G36 series is turning out to be a real POS among units here stateside. I think it was DC Metro who ditched them completely and went back to RRA M4s.

If you're going for the coolest look, which would obviously represent a unit with a near-unlimited budget, why would you outfit them with Blackhawk gear? There is much, MUCH nicer stuff out there.

I mean bad ass high tech swat that makes u wanna cum ur pants, the kind u see and say "i'm gonna freakin die." Like high speed boots, low drag knee pads, drop down BlackHawk tactical holsters, drop down dump pouch, Guarder Vest with grion protector, shoulder/arm padding, BlackHawk Modular vest, Elbow pads, high speed Okleaves tactical gloves, Okleaves googles, Bacalavar, kelvar with NVGs. The kind of SWAT you saw at night will make u piss ur pants, make you cry and curl up in the fetal position. The kind that you look at and say "They are PROFFESIONAL killers"

God knows i'd be willing to make the textures, but nobody wants to help. Even for Armed Assault, nobody would want to help. Not even make a simple white police car sad_o.gif i'm suck with a picture of a idea, a will but no way of making that goal...God, i'm so depress i think i'm going to beat off and eat chocolate sad_o.gif Bye OFP community, Delta Hawk is dead.

The kind that you look at and say "They are PROFFESIONAL killers"

Seems kind of odd to say professional killers, SWAT would much rather save a life than take one, and only use force in situations where another life is at risk. To say "professional killers" seems to imply that they have a mindset of going into to a situation and coming out by killing all those opposing them, which is hardly the case...

I just don't think it's right to portray SWAT as a bunch of ruthless killers, I'd personally say SWAT officers are "professional life-savers".

I mean bad ass high tech swat that makes u wanna cum ur pants, the kind u see and say "i'm gonna freakin die." Like high speed boots, low drag knee pads, drop down BlackHawk tactical holsters, drop down dump pouch, Guarder Vest with grion protector, shoulder/arm padding, BlackHawk Modular vest, Elbow pads, high speed Okleaves tactical gloves, Okleaves googles, Bacalavar, kelvar with NVGs. The kind of SWAT you saw at night will make u piss ur pants, make you cry and curl up in the fetal position. The kind that you look at and say "They are PROFFESIONAL killers"

God knows i'd be willing to make the textures, but nobody wants to help. Even for Armed Assault, nobody would want to help. Not even make a simple white police car sad_o.gif i'm suck with a picture of a idea, a will but no way of making that goal...God, i'm so depress i think i'm going to beat off and eat chocolate sad_o.gif Bye OFP community, Delta Hawk is dead.

Guarder Vest? Since when did the SWAT Units around the world were poor enough to only afford airsft replicas? crazy_o.gif

Well, SWAT Units have all of those you're talking about.

SWAT Operators aren't killers. Have you played SWAT 4 properly? You get a mostly-realistic experience of a SWAT operation.

Dont take what i said the wrong way please. huh.gif   I didn't say ruthless killers, i said professional killers.  Ruthless killers kill innocent ppl acting all tough and bad.  Proffessional killers kill with a reason.  There's a difference between proffesional and ruthless.  "SWAT=Special Weapons and Tactics=special police officers deployed to high risk situations inorder to insure civil peace, serve needs of the city and county, protect the saftey of the population, and deescalate high tension situations and any other task see fit for thier intended purpose."  Simple, they are proffesional killers when they need to be.  Of course it is an idea they are EMT trained, negotiations, psychological breifed, .etc.  If i'm ever in a hostage situation, i wanna see SWAT that'll make me piss my pants, cuz then i know the bad guys r gonna have a bad time.

Yea Red, no matter how hard i try, i can find the name for that kind of vest besides LAPD body armor, which is wrong.  And yes i've play swat 3 and 4

Fork, EMTs and fire fighters are proffesional life-savers. They don't give SWAT bullets to save lives. Bullets don't save lives, simple.

Quote[/b] ]Fork, EMTs and fire fighters are proffesional life-savers. They don't give SWAT bullets to save lives. Bullets don't save lives, simple.

Following that logic, they don't give fire fighters water to save lives either, as if putting out fire was their main objective, not protecting the lives or property it might destroy.

OMG, i'm just trying to find someone who will convert and slap textures that i made on a model. Holy crap, instead of trying to make something even better, you critize me. That makes perfect sense

OMG I also want a HaXXor Mp5 with 7.62 rounds and lazers and 203 40mm grenade launcher attached and leopold scope with reflex scope on the front.  I want boots that can withstand thermite burns, and vests with RBA plates from pimpmyvest Inc. I am so realistic and high speed and sooo low drag....

banghead.gif  banghead.gif

Sounds like some badass 1337 shit, dude. Wish you well.

You might want to get yourself an SF advisor for realism and shit. They're pretty easy to find around here. Usually have 'Delta' in their name like yourself and spell bad. Mark of a pro.

I thought he was dead :/

Delta Hawk: Fuelled by romantic fantasy, driven by righteous indignation!

OMG, i'm just trying to find someone who will convert and slap textures that i made on a model.  Holy crap, instead of trying to make something even better, you critize me.  That makes perfect sense

Well if you want help off of people don't act like a prat...

the S.W.A.T we have a perfectly adequet IMHO like i said before whats the point in starting a project now ArmA is up and people are moving away slowly but surely from OFP

OMG, i'm just trying to find someone who will convert and slap textures that i made on a model. Holy crap, instead of trying to make something even better, you critize me. That makes perfect sense

the S.W.A.T we have a perfectly adequet IMHO like i said before whats the point in starting a project now ArmA is up and people are moving away slowly but surely from OFP

something that has been made a few times cant be done but you guys decide to see who can make the best m16 or marine unit? theres COUNTLESS m16 models and marine models of the same people...among other things..... and at least he's willing to help the project a little instead of just asking "please do make me this and i will be thankfull". everyone needs to stop telling people to not make things because theirs a perfectly good one already out there but they decide they need to make another m16 or m4 whenever "theres a perfectly good one already out there"

OMG, i'm just trying to find someone who will convert and slap textures that i made on a model.  Holy crap, instead of trying to make something even better, you critize me.  That makes perfect sense

something that has been made a few times cant be done but you guys decide to see who can make the best m16 or marine unit? theres COUNTLESS m16 models and marine models of the same people...among other things..... and at least he's willing to help the project a little instead of just asking "please do make me this and i will be thankfull". everyone needs to stop telling people to not make things because theirs a perfectly good one already out there but they decide they need to make another m16 or m4 whenever "theres a perfectly good one already out there"

Yeah man, Just like how you guys want to whine and complain when a mod dosent release a beta or somthing and when they slap it together and give it to you, then its nothing but complaints about "This sucks, and that dosen't work! Why didn't you spend more time devolping it?!" If everyone could pitch in, help out when the people need it, you could get a quality addon, instead of somthing that was all made by one person that really needed the help. Take for Example ERT Mod.... Not ONE Beta or anything has been released, but everyone wants to complain and say "We want it, release somthing!" Get off your butts and help out, Anyone who can help with doing anything, Pitch in! It helps get the product out faster and everyone will be happy!

Maybe he wants some help figuring out what gear he wants to outfit his models with? I can help him with that so it doesn't end up looking retarded.