Sign in to follow this  
anders^on

German Patch 1.01 released

Quote[/b] ]And you only get to activate using the online key 3 times--so now I have 2 more to go.

what do you mean ? Do you RENT it or BUY it ? If you buy it, you can activate it any time you want... like Valve Steam.

Yeah that is what the email said that I got... Im sure after the 3rd time call them and they will help you.. It is their method to prevent it being shared..

BTW.. I did dl it and it is the latest patched version.. SO DONT PATCH IT AGAIN lol..

Yeah that is what the email said that I got... Im sure after the 3rd time call them and they will help you.. It is their method to prevent it being shared..

BTW.. I did dl it and it is the latest patched version.. SO DONT PATCH IT AGAIN lol..

And what about apliying future patches for this d/l version?

Anyone knows?

Anyone know how big the d/l is and if you can use d/l managers ?

About 2.4Gb, and yes you can use getright and maybe other download managers.

Busy downloading now , only 24 hrs to go - thanks to slow speed in South Africa, so from what i understand - these downloads are already patched ? Just install and away you go ?

Thanks again guyz

yes its patched smile_o.gif if you check some posts above you ll see that wink_o.gif

And yes the Download is only 2 files, one setup and one bin.

Awesome - seems Morphicon is seriously on the ball , not to mention all of the forum members smile_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Yep, the Morphicon download version is already 1.01. What's odd though is that usually a patch won't let you patch unless the version numbers match. That's what threw me off. Any time in the past I tried to patch OFP with an incorrect patch, it'd fail and let me know.

I have a feeling Morphicon is making a killing off online sales right now due to impatient Europeans and North Americans!

Yeah i agree, they must be making a ton of cash. I suppose they deserve it.

Next time they should name the patch in a way, that everyone can see if this is for the downloaded version of ArmA, or the DVD version.

hey guys, i heard from my mates, g/f's, brothers dog that if I have the German version of ArmA and install the German to English language fix that the patches that are being released will not work correctly....

Is this true???

This thread is for discussing the German 1.01 patch only, it's not for discussing Morphicon's download version, do that in the where to buy thread.

Apologies. Sorry about that. By the way i cannot blv they never told you Placebo. Buggers pistols.gif

Hey guys I downloaded the online version of the game and when i patch it it runs the cd checker, any way around this?

tis quite annoying

Read the previous page or two. Don't apply the German 1.01 patch to the downloaded version. It's already patched!

I got a very urgent question.

Is German version's fps performance as good as Czech version after it is patched?

I got a very urgent question.

Is German version's fps performance as good as Czech version after it is patched?

So far it looks that they are identical except language.

So far it looks that they are identical except language.

Thanks for the quick answer! The poor performance must have been due to the securom.

To all the guys who installed this patch :

Do you notice other improvements beside the performance?

What about the AI?

- improved combat reactions

- Improved AI reaction to soldier being hit nearby.

- Improved AI reaction to friendly units observed being killed.

- AI reaction improved for enemies disembarking vehicles.

...etc...

Better now?

When you say better performence, does that only apply to the German version (because of the glitch), or did you polish all of the version so they run better?

EDIT- Nevermind