Sign in to follow this  
White_Hat

German Version out!

This is the German version is out thread, not the chopper whining thread, you'll find that elsewhere.

So, 505 games seems like a unlikely idea. I have decided to buy the german version. And I live in Norway, so could anyone tell me where I can buy the german arma?

Amazon.de for example.

Yeah, im just wondering if its cheaper at some other german stores who ship outside germany?

Amazons pants..

Supply presumably: 2. December. 2006 - 11 December. 2006 1 supply by German post office package 1 copy (E) of: Armed Assault sells of: Amazon.de  translated with babble fish.. so I guess ArmA is out of stock.. and could be due in anytime from the 2 of dec to the 11 of dec.. then say addon 5 days for some spotty drop out to find my order and ship it.. and then another 5 days to get here... oh and then u have the xmas postal close down.. joy to the world!! oh and I preordered it about the 2nd of october.

Babel fish is crap. It probably actually said "Delivery

2nd to 11th December". According to Amazon.de the game

is currently "in stock". I preordered mine from there

too and I got the same delivery estimate. I expect it

to arrive in the next few days - probably so will yours.

www.bol.de seems to have a few in stock still and they ship outside of germany. I paid for a copy there tuesday and it shipped the same day.

Well I got an error ... Something like this: "Error compiling pixel shader PsNormalMapThoughLowEnd" or something... Right after starting the game... before the BIS screen comes up... Asfaik after installing the patch... But i am not sure anymore... But I also dled a new driver before installing the new patch... mhhhh

I had this error as well when the patch was released.

Install your game again and then patch it. That solved it for me.

--------------------

Quote[/b] ]Amazon.de for example.

Yeah, im just wondering if its cheaper at some other german stores who ship outside germany?

bol.de is pretty cheap, but Amazon is cheap as well with 42€... or how cheap you're expecting this to be?

I got mine recently on business trip to Munich. Saturn had plenty of copies left.

So we could have met there yesterday?! I rearranged their shelves a little bit and put ArmA somewhere in the top-ten list - next week it will be there anyway tounge2.gif

yay.gif

Also convinced another customer to buy it when he asked a clerk about ArmA *waiting for his royalties*

Amazons pants..

Supply presumably: 2. December. 2006 - 11 December. 2006 1 supply by German post office package 1 copy (E) of: Armed Assault sells of: Amazon.de translated with babble fish.. so I guess ArmA is out of stock.. and could be due in anytime from the 2 of dec to the 11 of dec.. then say addon 5 days for some with no obvious explanation as to why?spotty drop out to find my order and ship it.. and then another 5 days to get here... oh and then u have the xmas postal close down.. joy to the world!! oh and I preordered it about the 2nd of october.

I received the the same email on the 28th, However, I've just received an email to say I'm now being refunded?

I had this error as well when the patch was released.

Install your game again and then patch it. That solved it for me.

--------------------

Quote[/b] ]Amazon.de for example.

bol.de is pretty cheap, but Amazon is cheap as well with 42€... or how cheap you're expecting this to be?

I dont know, but I think im gonna order from Bol, if its a shop I can trust?

Amazons pants..

Supply presumably: 2. December. 2006 - 11 December. 2006 1 supply by German post office package 1 copy (E) of: Armed Assault sells of: Amazon.de  translated with babble fish.. so I guess ArmA is out of stock.. and could be due in anytime from the 2 of dec to the 11 of dec.. then say addon 5 days for some with no obvious explanation as to why?spotty drop out to find my order and ship it.. and then another 5 days to get here... oh and then u have the xmas postal close down.. joy to the world!! oh and I preordered it about the 2nd of october.

I received the the same email on the 28th, However, I've just received an email to say I'm now being refunded?

There was a price reduction from the pre-order to the actualy retail price. It's a refund for the difference. Everyone that pre-ordered should have recieved that e-mail, I also got one shortly after saying that my order had been despatched. I'm a happy chappy today, expecting delivery anytime now smile_o.gif

Thanks for the info efefia, I was just on the verge of re-ordering.

Is there anyone who received his DVD box by the post already today from Germany (Amazon.de) to UK, or France for instance ?

My postman is late today... banghead.gif

Order from bol.de next time wink_o.gif, recieved my copy yesterday and took them two days to deliver it (well really only one day, because it was released on the 30th and I recieved my copy the 1st of december, though I think that they sent it on the 29th as I got an email at 7PM the 29th)

I received an email from amazon.de aswell the 29th Nov at 7 am telling me that the game was sent to me but still not received yet this morning... A bit disappointed too sad_o.gif