Sign in to follow this  
astatine

Invasion 1944 Alpha Relased

Just a quick question (I do have the mod but have been... lazy to install), are the head models combitable with any texture mapping? BIS, Llauma1 or Llauma2? huh.gif

You may want to hold off on installing as the update is coming... whistle.gif very shortly wink_o.gif

are the head models combitable with any texture mapping? BIS, Llauma1 or Llauma2? huh.gif

They are build by the team itself, so no.

A belated christmas present but the updates ready to go, please feel free to set-up some mirrors   xmas_o.gif

I44_Logo_Christmas.jpg

First of all, we would like to thank everyone that has enjoyed playing with Invasion 1944: Phase 1 - Oosterbeek since it's release, and has expressed their polite opinion of it.

Much of the previous Alpha release was changed at some point, and alot of it is in this release. There are almost no new toys to play with, just alot of fixes and more of a "complete" feeling.

The release also includes the now finished Oosterbeek campaign made by our team and additional voicepacks.

Unfortunatly we do not have time to add things to the mod. We do have some reskins left that I hope to be able to release, but it is a coding issue.

If you wish to use parts of this release for your own work, please contact us on [our forum] to ask for permission. We recommend to request permission first before editing anything to prevent anyones time from possibly being wasted.

All files are "As Is", and "final", this is the first and last big update. If you have trouble installing/running the mod, please consult the included readme file first. It includes installation instructions and ways to contact us.

The Invasion 1944 team

PS: The Mapfact editor upgrade is included since we use their invisible targets.

You can grab the mod here: I44a v2.5 full

All the bugs/glitches are still there , the tank crews messed up face texture , the german drivers blocked view , the British jeeps muzzle flash etc

How did you install it? Did you replace all the files? crazy_o.gif

Many thanks for you efforts, Winter. I think it spent you much free time during Christmas holiday. Just downloading now...

Also wish you guys and the Mod lucky in new year and hope you could get some nice new members for help on the continued work for Mod...

Im wondering why you didnt fix the MG muzzle flash bug on the Brit jeeps?

I cant fix those things, my work starts and ends with the campaign. If we had some modellers left we could have done more to fix things.

How did you install it? Did you replace all the files? crazy_o.gif

Yes, replace all your old files with the ones in the .rar

Im wondering why you didnt fix the MG muzzle flash bug on the Brit jeeps?

I looked at both the model and the config, compared it to the BIS jeep. and found no obvious problem there that is causing it.

Is, in the class CfgModels, the sections[]={zasleh}; put in the class of this british jeep ?

Beznzvu-1.jpg

I always get this face bug huh.gif

Anyway, this mod is pretty cool notworthy.gif

thank you for christmas(urm, ok AFTER-christmas biggrin_o.gif )present xmas_o.gif

The OFP.info newspost:

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>I44 v. Alpha 2.5</span>

First of all, we would like to thank everyone that has enjoyed playing with Invasion 1944: Phase 1 - Oosterbeek since it's release, and has expressed their polite opinion of it.

Much of the previous Alpha release was changed at some point, and alot of it is in this release. There are almost no new toys to play with, just alot of (small) fixes and more of a "complete" feeling.

The release also includes the now finished Oosterbeek campaign made by our team and additional voicepacks.

Unfortunatly we do not have time to add things to the mod. We do have some reskins left that I hope to be able to release, but it is a coding issue.

If you wish to use parts of this release for your own work, please contact either JdB or Winters on [our forum] to ask for permission. We recommend to request permission first before editing anything to prevent anyones time from possible being wasted. We are also looking for new members for Armed Assault, and especially islandmakers and addonmakers. If you're interested, please contact us as mentioned above.

All files are "As Is", and "final", this is the first and last big update. If you have trouble installing/running the mod, please consult the included readme file first. It includes installation instructions and ways to contact us.

The Invasion 1944 team

P.S.: We do not have access to any tanks or other vehicles that Marfy has ever made. Only Marfy himself has them, and we have not been able to contact him in a long time. Even if we would have had these files, they would probably never be released as they would be far from finished.

The Mapfact editor upgrade is included since we use their invisible targets.

I44_2.5_1s.jpg I44_2.5_2s.jpg

I44_2.5_3s.jpg I44_2.5_4s.jpg

I44_2.5_5s.jpg I44_2.5_6s.jpg

[Download Alpha v2.5 (289MB)]

I have heard that Marfy married whistle.gif

(No really Iam serious, my friend was talking with him, and he said it...maybe its not truth but its possible no?)

You can just install 2.5 and your done, its not a patch more like a re-release.

Has anyone created an up-to-date list of all the weapon/ammo names for init-line codes? Bugs aside I'm enjoying this. Wish it could have fullifiled its potential.

US Weapons/Mags:<ul>[*]I44_M1Garand - I44_M1Garandmag

[*]I44_M1GarandM7 - I44_M1GarandM7mag

[*]I44_M1Carbine - I44_M1Carbinemag

[*]<span style='color:#FF0000'>I44_M1903 - M1903mag</span>

[*]I44_M1903A4 - M1903mag

[*]I44_M1A1Thompson - I44_M1A1Thompsonmag

[*]I44_M3Greasegun - I44M3Greasegunmag

[*]<span style='color:#FF0000'>I44_M3A1Greasegun - I44M3Greasegunmag</span>

[*]I44_M1918A2 - I44_M1918A2mag

[*]I44_M1919A4 - I44_M1919A4mag

[*]I44_M1911A1 - I44_M1911A1mag

[*]I44_M9 - I44_M9mag

[*]I44_HandGrenade_Mk2

[*]<span style='color:#FF0000'>I44_M1919A4_Tripod</span>

UK Weapons/Mags:<ul>[*]I44_LeeEnfield - I44_LeeEnfieldmag

[*]I44_LeeEnfieldT - I44_LeeEnfieldmag

[*]I44_StenMk2 - I44_StenMk2mag

[*]I44_StenMk5 - I44_StenMk5mag

[*]I44_BrenMk1 - I44_Brenmag

[*]<span style='color:#FF0000'>I44_BrenMk2 - I44_Brenmag</span>

[*]I44_WebleyMk6 - I44_WebleyMk6mag

[*]I44_PIAT - I44_PIATmag

[*]I44_HandGrenade_M36

[*]I44_HandGrenade_No82

[*]<span style='color:#FF0000'>I44_Vickers_Tripod</span>

German Weapons/Mags:<ul>[*]I44_K98k - I44_K98kmag

[*]<span style='color:#FF0000'>I44_K98kZf41 - I44_K98kmag</span>

[*]I44_K98kZf42 - I44_K98kmag

[*]I44_K98kGGrGer - I44_K98kGGrGermag

[*]I44_K43 - I44_K43mag

[*]I44_K43Zf4 - I44_K43mag

[*]I44_MP44 - I44_MP44mag

[*]I44_FG42 - I44_FG42mag

[*]I44_FG42Zf4 - I44_FG42mag

[*]I44_MG34 - I44_MG34mag

[*]I44_MG42 - I44_MG42mag

[*]<span style='color:#FF0000'>I44_P38 - I44_P38mag</span>

[*]I44_P08 - I44_P08mag

[*]I44_PzFaust - I44_PzFaust30mag, ...60mag, ...100mag

[*]I44_RPzB54 - I44_RPzBGr4322

[*]I44_HandGrenade_StiGr24

[*]I44_HandGrenade_EiGr39

[*]I44_MG42_Tripod

Items marked in red may not work quite right, or may have been planned but are using a placeholder model, etc. This is the list of all the small-arms weapons in I44. I can get you the mounted weapon list too if you need.