Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

NO SPOILERS-NIC NEPROZRAZOVAT-KEINE INHALTSANGABEN

Please do not post spoilers about ArmA's campaign in this forum, the official missions should only be discussed in ArmA - Official Missions (no spoilers in titles), posting spoilers outside that forum may result in a permanent ban from these forums.

Bitte keine Inhaltsangaben / Storydetails veröffentlichen, damit der Spielspaß für zukünftige Käufer von ArmA erhalten bleibt. Bitte diskutiert diese Dinge im "ArmA - Official Missions" Forum.

Prosim nepiste zde nic co by mohlo prozradit cokoliv z hlavni kampane, takove diskuze patri pouze do fora "ArmA - Oficialni Mise". Pokud budete psat prozrazujici informace do jineho fora nez do "ArmA - Oficialni Mise" nebo do vseobecneho fora O Hre, muzete byt permanentne vylouceni.

Yeah you lucky czech guys shouldn't ruin everyone elses experience!!!! band.gif

[butt Head]Don't make me come over there and kick your ass!![/butt Head]

Thank you Placebo!  I was hoping something would be done about this earlier this week.

I don't mind waiting, I just don't want one bit of the experience to be compromised.

[butt Head]Don't make me come over there and kick your ass!![/butt Head]

rofl.gif

the one thing we still need is a thread "Use the f*ing search" pinned in every subforum so everyone can see it biggrin_o.gif

No I've learned to use ICQ to ask for translations wink_o.gif

I dont know what you posted in Czech up there but by the small amount of user feedback, reviews, impressions and pictures so far you must have left the early Arma owners very frightened huh.gif .

It says the same as the English, spoilers should not be posted outside of the official mission forum or the Czech general forum, anyone posting spoilers outside of there may be banned.

Probably the reason there are few Czech people talking about the game is that they're pissed off starforce was used but they're not allowed to discuss it on the forums, hopefully they instead follow my advice and Email <s>JRC</s> ArmA@idea-games.com*

*Apparently JRC aren't involved in this issue and I've pissed off quite a few people at JRC by directing 100s of Emails their way whistle.gif

I'd be pissed off aswell having ArmA with Starforce. The only game I've bought that has Starforce is LockOn Flaming Cliffs, and guess what I use the old version without starforce as I was noticing some problems in Win XP. I really hope Morphicon and 505 Games use some other protection as it's not so user fiendly and it will also lower sales I believe.

I think the license agreement that Microsoft has in Flight Simulator X works very well and you dont have to use the DVD's again to play. There not exactly so cheap either to buy a replacement, especially the Deluxe version.

I'd be pissed off aswell having ArmA with Starforce. The only game I've bought that has Starforce is LockOn Flaming Cliffs, and guess what I use the old version without starforce as I was noticing some problems in Win XP. I really hope Morphicon and 505 Games use some other protection as it's not so user fiendly and it will also lower sales I believe.

I think the license agreement that Microsoft has in Flight Simulator X works very well and you dont have to use the DVD's again to play. There not exactly so cheap either to buy a replacement, especially the Deluxe version.

It not like we can do anything about it now sad_o.gif. Btw will the other versions use starforce as well, or just the czech version?

Btw will the other versions use starforce as well

I very much hope not.

Morphicon have I believe said they won't use it, and I've already expressed to 505 how unpopular it would be and they seem interested in not alienating their audience smile_o.gif

Thats great news! By the way I'm curious because I forgot,who will be the UK publisher? I can use the search button but this isn't made over a new thread so yaknow..besides it may also be helpful info for all those that forgot. Plus its 3am so spare me the wedgie.

Much obliged. Hmm....crap their publishing in the UK too,ah well,starforce or not. If it does for some reason murder my PC then the worst thing that happens is I have to get a social life. whistle.gif

Morphicon have I believe said they won't use it, and I've already expressed to 505 how unpopular it would be and they seem interested in not alienating their audience smile_o.gif

Yeah, we love ya Placebo. <group hug> welcome.gif

Lucky? They get Starforce in their copy! We're the lucky ones! yay.gif

Lucky? They get Starforce in their copy! We're the lucky ones! yay.gif

Well at least they have the game.

In Germany we will get Armed Assault delivered at the 4.Dec,

and hopefully without Starforce. xmas_o.gif

Yeah you lucky czech guys shouldn't ruin everyone elses experience!!!!  band.gif

Lucky? They get Starforce in their copy! We're the lucky ones!  yay.gif

Well at least they have the game.

At least they have the game? With Starforce? HA, I rather not have the game if it has Starforce. If the US or English version will have Starforce I won't even touch a copy of ArmA. That's just bullshit! Sorry to all the Czech guys, that bites for them.

any idea of the date that the 505 site will be back up? cause i wanna check release date in Australia.

I still fail to fathom why 505 are waiting until 2007,3 months after the rest of the world to publish. And thats not a whine but a legitimate voiced comment based on the release dates provided.

Sorry to be a noob here, but the umm... you know, release date for America, Scandinavia, and MOST of Europe IS November 30th, right?

The list of nation s covered by 505's distribution:

Quote[/b] ]

United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Ireland, Andorra, San Marino, The Vatican City, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, Serbia & Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Lichtenstein, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Japan.

That covers more of Europe than Morphicon and the other publishers, and I still don't see any American publishers.

505 release is Q1 2007, rumoured to be February, so IC-Mixx was right.... sadly sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]In Germany we will get Armed Assault delivered at the 4.Dec,

30th of november it is. Solid, big in my postbox, else -> revolt