Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

RHS Suggestions for future add-ons

oops just realized posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Can an admin or mod please move this to the other addons and mod subforum. wow_o.gif

oops just realized posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Can an admin or mod please move this to the other addons and mod subforum.  wow_o.gif

Agree!

Can i just say first of all, thanx to RHS, I've known this mod for aeons, from when it was very wee to begin with!

It is just incredible the progress this mod continues to make, in its very clinical representation of Russian military hardware and model variants for vehicles.

I'm utterly impressed and wish this mod the best of luck in the future!

Now for my suggestion, I would think the BTR 90 and 80 (and its variants) would be the next logical extension!

Keep it up lads wink_o.gif

rofl Im a hardcore 3dmaxer and I dont like to change.

Personally I think it should go in priority like this :

T-95,BTR-90/M,Pantsir S2(tunguska chassis),BMP-T,BTR-80

It's not like RHS have magical addon machine that makes addons in an hour and has them up for download, despite it may seem like they do. wink_o.gif

im just saying that it could be one of their to do's in the future.

Most of the stuff you want isn't in big masses dude, like your T-95, there isn't eaven like hundreds of T-90s, (every year Russian Army gets like 50 tanks.)

BTR's are good idea acctually.

and i think, that they, RHS, will decide wether they will listen to us or not. It's up to them and as Shadow NX said, after these releases, he's going to vacation from OFP thingies wink_o.gif

I understand what you're trying to say but wouldnt it be nice to be able to use a T-95 tank in combat(the T-95 will go into production as currently it is in the final phase of development)  or the Pantsir S2 (which is actually being produced for the UAE)

oh and what about the Topol-M are we gonna get that from RHS ?

I would just like to mention that right after Armed Assault comes out we will most likely be completely focusing our attention to Germany '85 project so the stuff we just released + the stuff you will see later on this week will most probably be our last work for OFP. Sorry guys but tell you one thing, G '85's gonna be one hell of a show wink_o.gif

*starts crying in a corner muttering to himself no t-95 and other vehicles makes me sad*

I would just like to mention that right after Armed Assault comes out we will most likely be completely focusing our attention to Germany '85 project so the stuff we just released + the stuff you will see later on this week will most probably be our last work for OFP. Sorry guys but tell you one thing, G '85's gonna be one hell of a show wink_o.gif

Nice to hear that, maybe a full Warssaw Pact forces mod.? whistle.giftounge2.gif

RHS team, yo rocks guys now, full of realeses, wonderful... Any suggestions? If you doing only adddons for Russian side it would be fine to make some more addons for Russian Air Force. I now searching in Wikipedia and I found some interesting planes:

->>Tupolev Tu-160

->>Sukhoi Su-34

->>Ilyushin Il-78

->>Su-37 Terminator

The last plane is in experimental state.

There already is a S-37. There is a SU-34 out there but its not up for download. The tu-160 (just recolor a b-1). Il-78 that is a good suggestion.

Tut tut. S-37 (Su-47) and Su-37 are 2 different planes. Also, Tu-160 is bigger than the B-1, and afaik the only B-1 for OFP is of very low quality. Il-78 is a tanker... yeah there's atleast couple of inflight refuelers for OFP (early versions of Hawks C-130 and a KC10A is being worked on), but dunno of their usability in OFP. Wouldn't mind one or two, though. whistle.gif

Dunno, haven't heard of RHS making any actual planes yet. SFM fot their very nice Su-27 and Scars got the Su-30s, but that's just about it. I guess Footmunch would be more likely to do them...

rofl didnt see that he put Su-37 :P i thought he put S-37 (kinda skimmed through it).

As for the Su-37 just reskin it or recolor it.

and I am aware that the B-1 and TU-160 have different sizes etc...

magical addon machine that makes addons in an hour and has them up for download

Hmm, I gotta get me one of those.

In the mean time, get ready to start waiting, you'll be doing quite a lot of that soon.

actualy that's not Su-37 it's Su-47 also known as S-37

Maybe some more helicopters?

Mi-28 - not DKM "digital Havoc" one

Ka-28 - may be a good addition, balancing OH-58

In addition - UAZ Hunter, Lada Niva...

Well I think the best option would be remake of the old motorized infantry with lauma heads.

Right now they look rather silly next to the VDV or other addons with new heads.

whistle.gif They already said no more for OFP, so the point of this topic is..?

Abs

i´d shout for some nice ICBM carriers.

topol or goron

something like that

give the soldiers some objectives