Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

RHS Suggestions for future add-ons

i would agree, how nice would some solid soviet troops be in artic/snow. think snow camo jackets, think hoods etc. camo pants, would be nice.

I was thinking that it would be great for RHS to make the MI-8AMTSH "Terminator".

rofl Im a hardcore 3dmaxer and I dont like to change.

It's not like you can't import models from Max into O2 you know icon_rolleyes.gif

You'll need configuring, scripting and lods too for vehicles but you would probably get someone else to help with those if you make good models.

Actually you can import models from max but first you need to export the model as an obj format and then run obj2p3d.

Actually you can just export the file from max as a .3ds and then import it straight into o2. You can even keep the textures just the way they are as long as they're in o2 supported sizes.

Abs

Actually you can import models from max but first you need to export the model as an obj format and then run obj2p3d.

Actually you can just export the file from max as a .3ds and then import it straight into o2. You can even keep the textures just the way they are as long as they're in o2 supported sizes.

Abs

Sssshhhh he's an addon maker, he knows.

Thanks for that I didnt really know if the textures would be shown in O2 if i exported as a 3ds.

Is it me, or is this thread becoming seemingly more pointless? I'm fairly certain it was made clear that we don't need suggestions for future addons, not at this point anyway, and you're beginning to stray from the original topic anyway.

well if you look up you will see that i suggested the Mi-8AMTSH "Terminator".

Closing due to RHS request:

</span>

Quote[/b] ]the thread serves no purpose as we don't intend to make any of the things demanded there
<span =''>