Sign in to follow this  
Berliner19

My First Armed Assault Vid

I loved the beginning except for the added transition effects, the combination of the different shots was verry good as an intro or trailer, but the rest I didn't really found much more interresting than in the original vids.

Nice job smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

I saw another video someone on this forum made, and I thought the music in that was bad, but this, this is like what Blackhawk Down would have been like, if it was a Village People video!

if I see someone else post another vid like this, I'm gonna start thinking all Europeans have bad taste in music. crazy_o.gif

I apologize for the rudeness, by I started laughing really hard when the "I came to you" on the music part began.  Something ame in to my mind along the lines of "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy -- Erotic soldier edition!"

All we need are some gyrating bodies, bitmap explosions and pink thongs - then the illusion will be complete. Love the 80's techno bit. biggrin_o.gif

Did you choose this song because it had the word "soldier" in it?

It´s one of my Favoruit songs. I like this. And this music is my taste. When you dont like the music ok. And i chosse this song because of part "i came to you. It means "Armed Assault is comming to us.

And to all who think they can make better videos...do it and show it here. I want to see it.

I don't think its necessarily a bad song, I just thought it felt totally out of place, especially with such a serious intro with george bush to make it feel like an actual war crisis. All the tough, alert soldiers on patrol....to techno biggrin_o.gif

Music is ok smile_o.gif

But I prefer movies with fresh content, not seen-oh-so-many-times in-game clips mixed with Adolf W. Bush speech.

Changing the order of old clips doesn't make 'em fresh, so all you movie makers out there, save your artistic inspiration for another month or two smile_o.gif

Me was boring and i made an little Fan Movie about Armed Assault. Hopefully you like it. It´s my first Movie so be nice =).

Downlaoad Here

I really liked it.. I watched it in the style of an MTV Video  biggrin_o.gif

Music was cool.. nothing like a bit of beat to brush away the cobwebs of old war themed music.  thumbs-up.gif

Good stuff. Nice transitions. Plus your first.. excellent stuff.. half the people here could not do this on there first try or 10th for that matter  nener.gif

I dont like the idea of bush speech at the begining and i hate music choice, but hey , as You said , this is Your firs vid, i bet next one will be much better.

Horrible vid crazy_o.gif

intelligent comment!!!, and very usefull for him. with that, sure, he will learn a lot of things.

it's not bad, for your first vid. the music is not my taste. but you can't follow the taste of each person of the forum. smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

True D@nte, I'm retarded goodnight.gif

What can I say... This isn't Iraq crazy_o.gif

I just had to check this video out due to the rave reviews. The concept was great, but as others said it isn't Iraq, and the music wasn't really fitting. It really started going downhill when the guy started singing. That's when I closed my video player...

Me was boring and i made an little Fan Movie about Armed Assault. Hopefully you like it. It´s my first Movie so be nice =).

Downlaoad Here

Video = USMC & Offic Trailer

007.gif

Sorry not good.

It´s one of my Favoruit songs. I like this. And this music is my taste. When you dont like the music ok. And i chosse this song because of part "i came to you. It means "Armed Assault is comming to us.

And to all who think they can make better videos...do it and show it here. I want to see it.

Lol i like the movie biggrin_o.gif