Kirby

Your favorate OFP mood/situation?

I like it when its dark, its raining, and far away is some light gunfire, but its peacefull with the pitter patter of rain, your troops mill about at ease and you just get so into the game you fell your really there. Makes me want to sleep... This is nice after a large OFP battle. inlove.gif

PS. Goodnight... Its 1:42am goodnight.gif

Leading a rifle squad through the forest in darkness, emerging onto a grassy plain leading towards the objective, armoured support holding so as to not disturb the enemy, moonlight peeking through the clouds.

Nice. Anouther of my favorates is just walking throgh a town and not knowing where the heck the enemy are! Rofl! Heart pounding, eyes twitching left and right... Untill BANG, you turned your speakers up too mutch and the 1st shot makes you fall off your chair and end up getting killed before you can sit up again  crazy_o.gif

ROFL

Early morning, me (sniper) and my spotter in the middle of no where. Raining slightly and that nice sunrise.

I'd guess my favorite moment in OFP is the feeling of just befor an attack. If I were to describe it, I'd do it like so..

It's dark, the clock is turning to 5AM, and I've been on a long walk from my zodiak insertion. I finaly find this radio base, so I prepare my self to attack. I remove my backpack and draw up the silenced MP5 out of it along with some magazines, and mark the equipment spot on my map.

I look at the low light in the base, and the faint small movement of the guard walking about. Absolute calmness. Nothing is happening, nobody suspects anything and it's up to me when all hell brakes loose.

Should think an early morning red sky in the middle of winter, with a thick mist surrounding me and my allies. Feet crunching under the snow, they hop on their skies and I get in the back of a sleigh whilst my buddy tows me across a large frozen lake.

smile_o.gif

Some real nice desciptions here biggrin_o.gif

Night, LRRP on Sarugao with enemy patrols all around me.

It took a few hours to get through without been spotted.

I like slowly walking at high grass at the clear night with some silenced weapon. It is nice feel when you doesn´t know where is who, so you must be careful. After some walk I like to discover some enemy camp at middle of deep forest (jungle is best). Just some huts or tents, some light cars (Jeeps, UAZs,...) and small unit of soldiers patroling around a camp.

The CWC mission where you are on your own, separated from the rest of the squad.

The feeling of being completely surrounded and the slightest mistake could get you killed is what does it for me. smile_o.gif

When I fiddle with the editor I make sure the enemies are in random places. In some situations it's kinda nerve-breaking, especially in the dark with the headphones on, veteran mode, in the forest trying to seek where the hell they are. Or even walking with your platoon in safe mode and being ambushed without knowing where the bullets come from.

The peace before the metal storms in!

Running Alone on a mission ordered to kill 3 officers. Going.. going... and then SLAM.. Alarm Alarm!! and then running in the forest and waiting for peace to make another assault being alone as Black Op... well.. except the death by the BMp stuck in the forest....

For me it has to be leading my small 6 man squad into the heat of battle, only to realise the enemy has 20x as many men as i do and they have tanks. And just when all seems lost, remembering to hit Radio Alpha, and bring in the air support (ie, a B-52 and several F-16s).

My favorite situation has to be hitting a tree with a helicopter and living.

ah lol yes,i love that "survivor" feeling,when you think lol its over and suddently there is no BIS speech and tragic music,but you see a bunch of wrecked glass infront of your eyes,hehe!

my fav.Mood is when i am a officer sitting on an chair on some highlands,when i can see the shells of my artillery fire at a dumb mass of enemy targets.like the feeling when shells hit and you hear em 2-3 secs after biggrin_o.gif

Or i like it if i am an Sniper with an high calibre,1 shot 1 kill,nobody sees me,Laser designating guided arty shells at moving targets rox my sox,just imagine you sit in such a vehicle how PWNED you was?(lets say the shell doesnt hit exactly,just infront of the Tank/Car,lol)

For sure i like big battles like everyone too,but thats the specials ... nener.gif

<grits teeth> the word is pwned, goddamnit.

Edited,your the man now,dog tounge2.gif

My favorite situation has to be hitting a tree with a helicopter and living.

Either that or being shot by Mr Burns with a fresh released, totally spreading USMC Mod shotgun tounge2.gif

Honestly, my favourite mood for playing OFP is being piss drunk or late on work to be done. That´s been the case when i had most fun yet when i edited most of personal replacement mods, or right now when i´ll be playing Steal the car for the 2095´th time tounge2.gif

ar u kidding

No, not really. ar u? rofl.gif

no,shur i arent smile_o.gif