Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Women

I found Dr. Peppers Women Pack.

But wasn't there a addon for women in scantly clothing?

I believe there was one out a few years back?

But I don't think I'm wording my search right.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

gcs0811ed1000fidt4.jpg

These "women in scantly clothing" were done by Philcommando... Don't know where you can find them though...

Now we ask, why?  biggrin_o.gif

You can.., But I'm not at liberty to say until I get some info.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

There is also some minutely clad lady but more rather scary addon of a japanese cartoon girl ..speak japanese too and talks to itself .... it's at the gamepark sight ...do a search for like, girl or something....

Isn't it obvious ... rofl.gif

MilitiaSnipe would like to play with the scantly clad women ...

wink_o.gif

no no no ...not like that ...be nice

all in good humor I hope nener.gif

---IceFLYER  

...have fun!  tounge2.gif

Isn't it obvious ... rofl.gif

MilitiaSniper would like to play with the scantly clad women ...

wink_o.gif

no no no ...not like that ...be nice

all in good humor I hope nener.gif

---IceFLYER  

...have fun!  tounge2.gif

Yes..! It's TRUE! It's TRUE!

And I hope when I'm done with the mission.

You will too!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

There are some naked girls :O but, you will have to find those on your own;)

Those were ugly like hell, better stay with less dressed women than naked crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Naked woman in a war game? What kind of idiot thought of that,this isn't a sex sim,civilian life on the beach with bikini's and whatnot is okay but naked?

We've seen everything from Star Wars to Lego Warz in FP. Life will go on (and probably be a bit better) with some "scantly clad women" in the game.

Of course, if you see a scantly clad guy in a pink thong, then you might be in trouble.

Those were ugly like hell, better stay with less dressed women than naked  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Mr. Burns..?

You always know whats best.

And I have selected the ones you posted!

Cheers Mate! notworthy.gif

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Hehe MilitiaSniper, i´m almost turning red. All i´ve done in the past was trying every little addon that got released (one could name it addiction) .. there´s others around here doin far more than just remembering all the little addons that surfaced from our little community of OFP fanatics smile_o.gif

btw: gotta answer your pm later, tiredness denies writing more engrish right now

Naked woman in a war game? What kind of idiot thought of that,this isn't a sex sim,civilian life on the beach with bikini's and whatnot is okay but naked?

Maybe bored poeple? But nonetheless i for my part liked the chance of trying some more playboy´ish photo shoots. Also the challenge making those suboptimal looking addons look good plus not showing too much was a good change in the everyday routine.

And don´t get the idea that these addons were made by me, it´s all prototype1´s and some other guy who slipped my mind faults tounge2.gif

some people definatelly need a girl friend...

get a live kids..

Thats very true..

Its scary to think what these addons will be used for crazy_o.gif

lol, I tried to find a pic of a "Gentlemens Club" that would go good with some Scanties or what ever. But I couldnt find it. But heres a thought... no wait this is spam my bad. wink_o.gif

Of course, if you see a scantly clad guy in a pink thong, then you might be in trouble.

Just means i've escaped from my padded cell.

@neph: sorry ma´am. My bad forgetting you once made a nakkid model yourself. There you go, no you´re mentioned aswwell wink_o.gif

Normally i´m not the guy who puts on a shoe that does´nt fit but in this case i wonder who else you were talking to...

So before you go on be assured i have more life than i want to, and that the "kids" comment by yours was just wrong.

Why are you pulling this thread offtopic anyway? Bored?