Sign in to follow this  
johnbeyer

Chernobyl pack photos,news

hellow, here i drop some Chernobyl pics by me often, the addons are from russian addon maker ACES.

enjoy, john. wink_o.gif  NOTE, i have a problem, i cant do maths so i dont know how big i can make pictures.. sorry, that is my problem, its called discalculation. sorry..

chernobyl10gt1.jpg

Pripyat patrol

chernobyl33bu7.jpg

Pripyat sunrise

GRASS USED BY SLED88

more soon cya

Lol... There is no need to write my name under the pix^^ I already gave you my permission to use the grass... And everybody knows that it is my grass now i think! biggrin_o.gif

BTW: Looks good^^

any areal request will be awnsered and photographed , just scream smile_o.gif i will make a chernobyl movie soon but not now cuz im busy atscool grrrrr:) ,well cya

some of the buildings have bad lightning

make some use of sharpen edges in oxygen mate

video released, i though it would be nice to simulate a video clip.

would like some comments

music from [ Poets Of The Fall - its a late goodbye

Heh, not bad. Although... the singer actually has blond/light brown hair. Aaaand the song is labelled just "Late goodbye". wink_o.gif

The movie is cool. And your Chernoby-Objects, also. Hope we see more soon of your Project smile_o.gif

thanks for kind reactions, o and a note , these chernobyl objects ARE NOT from me, but from a russian friend, those addons were released long time ago,. new movie soon

howdy, new video released. it is just uploaded so it takes a while to load in youtube, thats why it isnt working yet, i will make an update inthis post as it does work, or check yourself.

notworthy.gif

The videos are nice and the chernobyl area looks good too. But whats the goal of this project?

just making me feel like telling the world what happend because alot of people dont know

well..

there werent any guys running around with aks and there werent any zombies...... lol

thing is

the reactor exploded due a failure (no nuke!wink_o.gif

a dustcloud emerged and went towards south.

the dust contained some radioactive materials

i cant remember which they were.

the whole area was contaminated and still is today.

the reactor was coverd and sealed witha  steal sarcopharg

(but it starts to crack).

several workers who helped to seal the reactor are now dead.

all vehicles that were involved into the repairs are now

staning abandoned on a "gaveyard" and painted with some white color that prolly is meant to de-contaminate some of the yield they took.

kids (like me) had to drink lugol

some pretty yukkie stuff

potasium iodide

people thought it would absorb the radioactive yield.

anyway the worst thing is that due the dust cloud wandering west also radioactive fallout was a matter.

the radioactive materials sickened people who ate contaminated vegetables from their fields.

many disabled childs were born in the following years

and many people sufferd and still suffer from cancer.

but there werent any zombies or stalker like things..

so better dont say there were zombies or mercs with ak´s and respirators running around collecting artifacts :P

On the other hand ... a game is supposed to be fun and entertaining, so a mod should be too (imo).

A chernobyl mod which simulates the landscape like it is now would be pretty boring cause there's very little goin on.. or is there ?  biggrin_o.gif

The Reactor exploded because of unstable testing at lower power levels in the control center causing the chernobyl catastrophy, there is a 30km exclusion zone around the entire area, Here is a picture of the vehicle graveyards neph talked about,

chernobil07ct5.jpg

I love the conspirices MOD purely because of the atmosphere more then anything else, so keep up the good work john.

Yeah... Conspiracies Part 3 would be great huh? xmas_o.gifwink_o.gif Anyway I thought John will create videos no mod...

In the background Mi-8/17 and the big one should be a Mi-6!