Sign in to follow this  
Blackbuck

UCS_Mercenaries 0.9 Release

List Of Changes To Date

* Resiszed Vest on all models

* New style pouches on all models

* Custom faces for all models

these are three major changes since the first release and it should be noted that the facecounts have been lowered quite a bit

NEW Beret Colours

Linky

NEW Face Textures

Face Textures

NEW Equipment

armourmolleuj5.jpg

read the captions ^^ MOLLE Rawks

Nice work, but at the end, you will make how many variant ? The codage of the cpp will be heavy crazy_o.gif Have fun with it, and don't forget, SwR work starts in 2 weeks biggrin_o.gif

No, seriouly, keep working on, you will start after. This is really a good job wink_o.gif

well tom there will be as i've said woodland,deser,urban and UBCS

The new wests are cool! Much sleeker thatn the first ones! thumbs-up.gif

Its nice to see your good work again

BTW:Will be in final version included those black/asian mercs? whistle.gif

Just asking

Don't forget to credit Drill Sergeant for the vest/pouches wink_o.gif

It looks good, I like what you've done with it, keep it up (as for the poly-count, keep that down).

By the way, good luck in getting the vets to not clip horrifically into the body model you use...thats gonna be a right bastard with the vest being so thin.

Neph brace yourself now, the poly count for the vests including what u see there is wait for it... "points: 3160 faces 3617"  high isnt it higher than some whole units hehe jackal i knwo what u mean whistle.gif

looks interesting. Hope we see more soon smile_o.gif

Keep up your good looking work

Quote[/b] ]points: 3160 faces 3617

for the vest only???...

man the vbs1 bas sf2 are made up of 3-4k polys!

i emant just the vest body armour and camelback with no mags in pouches etc.

Damm it dosen't look like a 3000+ poly west where is all the details?

STGN

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Patch Release</span>

well this was supposed to include the woodland mercenaries but we uncovered some err... major problems with them :blues:

anyway here is the patch for the normal guys just overwrite your original ones with this wink_o.gif

it has given most if not all of the guys visible changes in apearence compared to the old guys the most noteworthy is yuri

* Download here *

serial killer sent me the wrong pack guys dont bother downloading it

I need it for the upcoming SwR movie :/ I will be away from Thirsday to Monday for the GameConvention :/

Upload it on the lastest file on our FTP SwR 2, read on our forum, to know the access. But today will be great for our movie whistle.gif

Thanks per advance tounge2.gif

Nb : What's wrong in fact ? What piece of the pack is not up to the lastest version ?

serial killer sent me the wrong pack guys dont bother downloading it

No helping_hand, you sent HIM the wrong files. How was he supposed to know the difference? Know the facts before you accuse. Jeeze. Where would you be without Serial Killer? You wouldn't even have released the pack! Accept the fact that it was your fault instead of flaming others. confused_o.gif

thomas piss off you havent had anything to do with this addon so be quiet he sent me the wrong set end of i dont care it was a mistake we all make mistakes in life nobodys perfect so stfu and try to write more constructive things in future instad of accusing me of shit which i havent said and or done. serial killer is my partner in this addon so again stfu

Stay polite and courteous please.

Remember the rules wink_o.gif

For the error of Files, it's just the wrong files, so we have just to wait the right file, nothing else.

thomas piss off you havent had anything to do with this addon so be quiet he sent me the wrong set end of i dont care it was a mistake we all make mistakes in life nobodys perfect so stfu and try to write more constructive things in future instad of accusing me of shit which i havent said and or done. serial killer is my partner in this addon so again stfu

Um... Ok... Wasn't wanting to be flamed at... I mean, I know it's not MY project, but Serial Killer IS my friend after all and he told me so. You aren't allowed to swear on these forums by the way, helping_hand so expect a mod to come along shortly. whistle.gif