Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-1945: Patch 1.07

thanks, Also anybody seen a MG42 addon by a guy called "And"? I had it once but searching ofp.info i cant find it.

There was a tripod and bunker version

I thought "And" was a modeller for Liberation 41-45 mod.Must be in there somewheres

he released it before he was in the liberation mod im sure. Still cant find on ofp.info or anywhere else

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=5918

The MG42 you're writing of is in that file, from what I remember that is the only place to get it from, too. There is also an early K98 that came with it, but you can only add it through thisaddweapon in the init line.

This is probably the finest MG42 in OFP, I can't wait to see latter versions of LibMod, I know just what sort of quality to expect from these guys. thumbs-up.gif

thanks for the link , that was the one i was talking about biggrin_o.gif

unfortunatly it dont work with libmod! It dont show up in the editor , and i tryed saving it to a map then loading libmod and opening the map but it crashes banghead.gif

thanks for the link , that was the one i was talking about biggrin_o.gif

unfortunatly it dont work with libmod! It dont show up in the editor , and i tryed saving it to a map then loading libmod and opening the map but it crashes   banghead.gif

LIB MOd dont like lot of things,and it still crashs(for example with your MG42 and Junkers transporter, etc. etc.)

Something from And's MG42.pbo clashes with the mod itself, that's why it won't show up in game. It is a shame, but I am sure in the future LibMod will release a better version that will have all the features of their MG34. It's still a shame that one won't work with the mod confused_o.gif

Liberation mod is my favorate Flashpoint mod, Are there any future releases still on the go for OFP or are you moving onto Armed assault?

There will be 1.08 patch available soon with several new models, island and mission pack.

I guess we will move to Arma after this.

There will be 1.08 patch available soon with several new models, island and mission pack.

can't wait thumbs-up.gif

can't wait thumbs-up.gif

Me neither smile_o.gif

Looking forward to the v1.08 patch. Perhaps this time you'll include classnames for weapons and ammunition?

there was a big section on classnames on the Liberation website, I think there was a link in the readme somewhere

Man this MOD was the most underated mod ever...I cannot tell you how many hours I have spent playing with it...The death animations are worth it alone...good god other mods need these too.....I would love to incoporate them into a modern war mod! Thank you guys for your amazing work and I cannot wait for more.

Many thanks,

Lamar

Popka: I tried to find the classnames again when v1.07 was released, but I had no luck with that. I recall seeing them earlier though, yes.

It would be beneficial to include a TXT or Word or whatever, really, file of classnames for the various weapons and units, which may result in a Lib41-45 CTI and more in-depth missions.

all the animations are pretty outstanding, I really like how the MG animations differ from the others

Spasbia, bdfy, I'd missed that.

Speaking of the different animations, the MG gunners tend to move *far* too quickly. If you could slow them down to match the running pace of the other AI, that'd be excellent.

Are the Russians still added to East and the Germans to West?

In that case, would it be possible to make a config that sides the Germans to East and the Russians to Resistance? That would make it possible to combine these with other WWII addons out there

Quote[/b] ]Spasbia

[spa:sibo:] if you want to be correct wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Are the Russians still added to East and the Germans to West?

definitely yes.

Quote[/b] ]That would make it possible to combine these with other WWII addons out there

Check out mod readme wink_o.gif

1. There're not many _high-quality_ ww2 addons out there. Especially for appropriate period wink_o.gif

2. (primary) Any other addon have to balanced with libmod to be playable, thus you have to edit its config anyway.

There're will be a set of balanced configs (me109, ju87 etc)  for not lib addons. We have to do it cause there're quite a lot missions using it.

1. There're not many _high-quality_ ww2 addons out there. Especially for appropriate period wink_o.gif

2. (primary) Any other addon have to balanced with libmod to be playable, thus you have to edit its config anyway.

There're will be a set of balanced configs (me109, ju87 etc)  for not lib addons. We have to do it cause there're quite a lot missions using it.

I was thinking more along the lines of using LIB's Germans in missions wit either Yanks or Brits.

Looking forward to the release though smile_o.gif