Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-1945: Patch 1.07

@ lecholas, do you have a link to that: GeneralBarron's Hand signals system

It's easy to find wink_o.gif I even made a mission for it a while ago. But there're still problems with playbility and adopting for mod ) dialoges only available after mission edit )

Could the other WWII addons be compatible in the Mod? Or whether the addon pack of Lib Mod could be played in FDF??

Could the other WWII addons be compatible in the Mod? Or whether the addon pack of Lib Mod could be played in FDF??

It's a mod, not addon pack like Inv44. So you have to edit either libmod or fdf config if you want to play several mods together. In other way the units will be completely outbalanced at least. Try to launch them together - and let me know what you get.

But I guess it's easy to import FDF islands into libmod at least...

Wow, what a surprise!

This mod is about 100% more/better, than I expected!

Extremly good work on... EVERYTHING!

A must have!

LIB_Mod.jpg

MfG Lee wow_o.gif

I wonder if other tanks then T-34 can use their "secondary MG"

If someone could confirm that, and write the needed script (is it kurs_mg=true?)

Thanks.

I wonder if other tanks then T-34 can use their "secondary MG"

If someone could confirm that, and write the needed script (is it kurs_mg=true?)

Thanks.

t34 , pz3, pz4 can use kursmg. You can find this info in the readme wink_o.gif

Just put "kurs_mg=true" in the init field of any unit.

A small representation of the new effects that are developed by the team. Unfortunatelly it's not included in this patch. You will find a small video in this archive.

http://libsite.h16.ru/fire_test.rar

Let me know what you think wink_o.gif

That was actually a very good effect! thumbs-up.gif

But are you going to make it bigger? covering the whole bike and other vehicles/objects which is going to use it?

or is the effect meant to show that the engine is only burning, not the entire body?

BTW: I hope you will include this in next version!!!! notworthy.gif

I know it is not really a bug, but it is kinda annoying or at least not smart:

If you let the AI be commander in a tank which is able to use the "kurs_mg=true" script, the commander let the MG-gunner disembark, and let him sit on the Tank body! not smart! the MG-gunner could support us with his MG, AND not be so vulnearble as he is when "riding in back" banghead.gif

I know it is not really a bug,

If you let the AI be commander in a tank which is able to use the "kurs_mg=true" script, the commander let the MG-gunner disembark, and let him sit on the Tank body!

That's defenatly a bug sad_o.gif Cargo seats were added recently and

we didn't noticed it sad_o.gif

Any body could helm me? I've got a downloading problem of the MOD and couldn't play it up to now. Oh, God...

When the downloading close to 99%, there was always a window jumped and reminded a virus file found and asked for virus killing and then the downloading finished and the downloaded file couldn't be found in the clip. For all other downloadings are okay, but just such problem for LIB MOD...

Please help...!

When the downloading close to 99%, there was always a window jumped and reminded a virus file found and asked for virus killing and then the downloading finished

Disable your antivirus (check the file after download if you want to )

This is maybe classified tounge2.gif but, When are you going to release Episode Two? Are you going to release it in AA?

And wil it be more versions of Episode One?

(I sound like a interviewer! tounge2.gif )

This is maybe classified tounge2.gif  but, When are you going to release Episode Two? Are you going to release it in AA?

And wil it be more versions of Episode One?

You see episode I is far from its ending wink_o.gif so there're can be no dates.

As ever, really a terrific Mod from Lib's team! The most impressive and aweful thing it brought are those nice anmis and effects! It just gives you the most realistic atomsphere in russian battlefield of WW2! It seems they really got a great talent in config and anmis making. Have to say many new effects of the Mod are revolutionary modification in OFP. Really like its armor thickness setting... Wanna to know whether your nice effects could be used in other WW2 addons??

I dont really understand the voice situation though! You are working on a voice pack?

There's no team radio voices in the mod - cause it didn't exist during ww2. It's a feature.

Fully agree. Actually, I never use radio voice when playing missions of WW2. I just disable this choice in options... But I added some random voice effects for my addons of russians, such as shouts of Wula, For Starling, For motherland, etc...

Wanna to know whether your nice effects could be used in other WW2 addons??

What exactly you want to use ? As far as all copyrights are secured (authors specified ) I think it's no problem.

Althought I hope most of the current effects will be reworked in future smile_o.gif

This is truly an excelent piece of work, I am particularily fond of the bolt action anim. pistols.gif

Well the course machinegun is now working for me! smile_o.gif It really give's tanks more firepower! The only problem I have, that somebody jumps out the tank, and sits in the cargo seat. I don't have this problem when I'm the commander. Anyways Great job! notworthy.gif

I am very impressed!!!! The thing I like the most is the new animations. These are perhaps the best animations that I have yet to see in any OFP mod or addon.

I REALLY hope that your team will release a stand-alone version of these animations for other mods to use!

As for improvements, I would recommend that the Germans be given more weapons such as a Panzerfaust and a MP-44.

The other big thing missing is of coarse German aircraft.

Until then I just use Trenchfeet's and other's German WWII aircraft.

Oh...also on the German BMW motorcycle with the MG34, I notice that in the gunner's view, the front wheel doesn't seem to move. Small bug, but I just thought I'd point that out.

Aside from that I am very impressed and oh... I REALLY REALLY REALLY love the small AT guns. For anyone who wants to see a great battle, line up a 6 of these AT guns on both Russia and German sides of a battlefield as infantry assault an area. Beautiful explosions erupt with smoke and explosions everywhere. Its fantastic that you didn't make the cannon rounds perfectly accurate on the AT guns.

It allows for battles to last a lot longer.

Likewise the tanks are really well done....the whole thing is really well done. Hats off to a great job!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Quote[/b] ] I would recommend that the Germans be given more weapons such as a Panzerfaust and a MP-44.

I'm really surprised we got such a sugestion only on the 3rd page biggrin_o.gif What else ? Tiget tank ? I know it's famous weapons, but our team is focused on 41 year period wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I notice that in the gunner's view, the front wheel doesn't seem to move.

Don't be afraid to post bugs wink_o.gif we''ll try to fix it.

Very impressive , really a great work on this new update..

Everything seems to be near to perfect , battle are really immersive with all the effects , without killing performance anymore.

With this mod i had the best tank battle ever in OFP, and the update solving performance issue just make it even better.

Awesome new animations, it makes infantry combat a lot better than in the usual OFP.

Incredible how many different animations have been done, the animators made a superb work, i can't imagine how many time it took to complete them all icon14.gif

Congratulations to all the mod team.

Thank you for this update.

Incredible how many different animations have been done, the animators made a superb work, i can't imagine how many time it took to complete them all

You may be surprised , but we have the only animator at the moment - dezoom.

Especially the PTRD animation. It's just fantastic!

But I still have a question... Will you be focusing on barbarossa, or will you now move onward to the 1942 Stalingrad type of battles and later tank battles, where tanks as tiger's, elephants fight against t-34 and the kv series...

Incredible how many different animations have been done, the animators made a superb work, i can't imagine how many time it took to complete them all

You may be surprised , but we have the only animator at the moment - dezoom.

I thought there were several animators after reading the readme.

But if there is a single animator that created all of this, that's even more impressive as it is obvious there have been lot of works in the animation.

very good dezoom icon14.gif