Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: The Experience

Wow, I can't believe that this has gone as far as a real-life presentation.

What will happen to this mod series when STALKER finally comes out?

could some one please give me the config for dxdll that needs to be used with this mod.

After about 30 secs it just says the server is not responding. Or this page cannot be displayed. mad_o.gif

I tried by myself! It works for me!

weird.I tried it too and it works.

the file has 1.62kb confused_o.gif

The server wont respond!

WTF is happening.

EDIT: could someone put this up with RapidShare or something. I just dont understand the problem.

found something in the sector that I belive on the map says the trader is in says it's missing addon mfctI116 and then it throws you into what ever sector it feels like tried coming at it from both entry areas. it's south on the map where the shreded blue truck is twirling it's the sector south of that.

Well, I've uploaded to the latest 1.2 patch and I am still getting this same error of a missing addon. I am also strangely stopped from going from zone S1 to S4 as well as going from zone S11 to S9.

Any ideas? I've given this mod about as many chances as I have time to give.

Well seminara thats very strange! could you contact me in icq plz? hope i can help you! 329477368!

Hi Sled, I seem to have solved one of the problems myself - I've managed to get from S1 to S4.

It seem to have to do with either being on foot or driving a vehicle (in this case a Ural). On foot - I get through. Driving, the mission ends upon going through the gate but instead of being in S1 I return to that same gate in S4.

Anyway, perhaps this is what you intended, not to be able to drive any one vehicle throughout the campaign? Would be nice though - makes it easier to collect a mini arsenal. biggrin_o.gif

Just tried going on foot from S11 to S9 - same problem, I end up back at the S1/S4 gate. I also get that missing addon mfctI116 message.

Re. ICQ, I only have MSN messenger if that's of any use. If not don't worry.

I allways try to be very close to the community and help everybody where I can! BTW: If you dl Patch 1.2 selct in the campaign-folder CTE v1.2 wink_o.gif Thats version 1.2 smile_o.gif!!! You can even drive vehicles there! wink_o.gif

Sled, yes that's the patch I've installed and yes, I am trying to play the CTE 1.2 campaign.  The problem still exists.  For instance, here's an update:

Made it to S8 - killed the 4 black ops and when trying to walk though the S8/S9 gate, I get the same error message - missing addon MFCT116 - and again I'm sent back to S4.  What is this missing addon?

BTW - I like the background music used in S8 - what is the name of the song and or group?

I think the song you are talking about, seminara, is from Hitman: Blood Money.

God knows I ripped the soundtrack off that after playing it for about 3 minutes - love it!

Yea it is from jester [...] but i don't know the name of the song anymore!