Sign in to follow this  
Shinkansen

Pirates

@Al Simmons & @xnodunitx

Thank you very much for the help. I will try it out as soon as possible.

)rStrangelove @ Sep. 16 2006,18:45)]Wow. Those textures look real realistic. Will be interesting to see this project leads ...  smile_o.gif

Any plans for ArmA yet ?

Hi, the only plan for ArmA is so far: waiting for release, reading critics and reviews after release, downloading a demo if available, testing if demo will run on my PC, finally waiting until price of the game will satisfy me and then maybe buying...

Maybe buying? Crazy! Great work! The textures look vibrant and the models look brilliant.

This mod looks awesome, but there's one problem. That problem is how can the player pick which gun he's manning?

This mod looks awesome, but there's one problem. That problem is how can the player pick which gun he's manning?

The player will act as captain of the ship (driver). So you can only move around. The player is leader of a group, the men in the group will man the guns. So the player can direct via action menue the fire of the ship.

Quick updateon the Flying Dutchman,mostly for Shinkansen but I figured I would be nice and post it to the public.

ship10yb6.jpg

ship11db8.jpg

riggingdetail1fd0.jpg

Skeleton not finalized and no railing on the back of the ship,face count and point count not specified at this time as I will be changing the skeletal fingers around a bit and so on. The skull is a base for now made of a modified Llamua head,texture will do the major job on it. Now meh,need sleep *grabs a shovel* goodnight.gif

any news for this mod?

I hope for a version beta for soon, you'r work is beautiful

cool !

that's the ship from pirates of baribbian 2 right ? the one with that squid guy . .

When i helped out at the CWMOD, I got a model of HMS victory,

Anyway

Through the action menu i made a script that could fire port/starboard cannons, i only made it so rounds would fire from the side ship straight out, it cocked up thoe and went very wrong, but it sort of can be done. goodnight.gif

I think we should change the name of this MOD, incase Disney sue whistle.gif

Hows it going anyway?