Sign in to follow this  
CameronMcDonald

Operation FacePlant US Infantry v1.00

I checked Camerons units and the idea with the NV googles is pretty neat ( not new but very nicely used here ) however there still is the same old prob that even Lasers first VDVs ( and i think those were first with removeable stuff ) had... save... load... nothing there anyome on the head, only if you use the option again you get the nv googles back.

Is there any workaround?

Not as far as i know.

Maybe a scrit that always checks status?

i dunno if its already been said but the pockets on the arms are wrong...

on your units they are straight

but issued ACU uniforms have angeld pockets similar to the chest pockets

good work overall

Yeah, I'll look into the pockets, I don't think the angle is too great though.

@Shadow_NX => part of that problem is that my scripts have handlers to stop them being run more than once (and thus eating CPU power). I'll have a squiz into it, but is it that much of a problem? The AI will get their NVGoggles back within a minute or two (thanks to the daylight checking script), and the player can always reset his/her NODs too.

OK, I'm on it - you should love the last version, olemissrebel - looking v. nice. biggrin_o.gif Totally redone pockets, with correct unit badges, etc, etc.

Sorry man, I'm not really into the Marines, but it wouldn't be too hard for someone to retexture MARPAT onto the originals, and make a few adjustments to have perfectly adequate marines. But I'm not really keen, sorry.

i made like a trigger that repeated a script to access the nv goggles

only good for night missions though

How do you mean? The NVGs will work by themselves on the AI.

EDIT: Or do you mean for the player, to avoid the save-load problem?

oh damn hot new ACU addon, but still those damn clone faces.

i wanna use the faces that you can choose for YOURSELF.

oh damn hot new ACU addon, but still those damn clone faces.

i wanna use the faces that you can choose for YOURSELF.

I cant agree more, yeah sure these units have pretty faces, but hell i want to use my face confused_o.gif

2Karazy

2Sniper Pilot

These units were developed strictly for applying Llauma heads, cause both of us (Cameron and me) like them. The name of our project (Faceplant) giving you an idea of what are these units for. ACU was just a enchancement, made in case it's a current US uniform now.

Make your own face into Llauma architecture then. tounge2.gif Or BIS-head these units, though I won't be doing it for you.

2Karazy

2Sniper Pilot

These units were developed strictly for applying Llauma heads, cause both of us (Cameron and me) like them. The name of our project (Faceplant) giving you an idea of what are these units for. ACU was just a enchancement, made in case it's a current US uniform now.

Yeah I like the faces too. Who wouldn't? but i feel there should be more of a variety(or is there some special way to use these faces that i do not know of). Great Addon by the way! And thanks, cant wait for more...

Quote[/b] ]Make your own face into Llauma architecture then. tounge2.gif Or BIS-head these units, though I won't be doing it for you

heh i can make one? how if i can ask...?

Dont know if this has been addressed or not:

The tan MOLLE holster.. Its molle in all directions, aswell as the fact the texture yousee on it should be on the side of the holster that faces the soldiers leg, and be on a drop down molle panel.

It appears that you have an acu admin pouch on the middle of the Interceptor Body armor, aswell as a doubble magazine panel on the middle right under that, wich would complicate the soldiers removal of the vest in a situation requiring that by a factor of 10.

The RAID-type velcro and pocket on the arms shouldnt go vertically down, they should be at a 30 degree angle backwards.

Nice job on the "rightness" of the ACU jacket in that pic on the last page, but the "US ARMY" name tape (aswell as the nametape with the soldiers name) should be ACU backed aswell , as seen here

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7328/raid42jy.jpg

Hope i helped smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

for the nvgs i suggest you check the daytime.. and if the unit is the player or just AI..

i did this with my mercs

works pretty good

btw what kinda nvgs are these??

i cant really recognize them on the ofp.info pics..

army uses anpvs7b but updates to anpvs 13

just being correct :P

Cant wait for other FacePlant productions, this is totally awesome/sweet!!

Any ETA on russians? (I think there is too less attention towards russians :P llauma heads would rock on RHS etc :P)

Mini-bug report: you still have some lsr_rang sounds configured:

eg: <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">fallbody[]={{"\LSR_rang\SOUND\fall",db-60,1}};

laydown[]={{"\LSR_rang\SOUND\prone.ogg",db-100,1}};

standup[]={{"\LSR_rang\SOUND\up.ogg",db-110,1}};

crawl[]={{"\LSR_rang\SOUND\crawl",db-115,1}};

smile_o.gif

Dunno if I screwed up... but when I equip the nvg's .. it seems some leg textures revert to BMI blackop ones... known (and is a bug?) or my fault/corrupt archive somehow?

Most likely a conflict with BMI blackops, try removing the BMI blackops and see if the problem persists.

Why go I get the feeling you more or less tweaked the other ACU addons and now are trying to pawn it off as your own? whistle.gif

Why go I get the feeling you more or less tweaked the other ACU addons and now are trying to pawn it off as your own? whistle.gif

Eh?

aculineqm6.jpg