Sign in to follow this  
OFman

Drago 2

Hi, today I relased my new map for OFP - Drago 2. This map is a sequel of Drago Island. I hope you will enjoy it smile_o.gif

http://www.f2z.pl/drago/Drago2.rar (44MB)

Required addons:

Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 v.2.0

Mapfact Barracks 1.5

AGS IndustrialPack v.3.0

drago215ow.th.jpg drago221pn.th.jpg

drago234ut.th.jpg drago243sp.th.jpg

drago251pk.th.jpg drago264xq.th.jpg

Screens Gallery: http://usera.imagecave.com/OFman/Drago2/

Thanks to all beta-testers and addonmakers smile_o.gif

Great stuff, been waiting for this a while. Screens look excellent thumbs-up.gif

The previous versions were awesome - i hope this one is way better wink_o.gif

Downloading right now ...

Looks great smile_o.gif

Thanks a lot

Nicely done...Terrain pack 1 for OFP to be correct. smile_o.gif

Execelent work Ofpman, your island now have two things that i always wishes to see in this release. First of all size of map is now enough big for creating more complex missions (there are many nice spots for them), next thing that i love in this island is her vegetation and especially grass (but unfortunately forest are looking weird in some places crazy_o.gif ). Hope we will see some missions on this beautiful island, that island is worth of it wink_o.gif

To ja tez sobie posta nabije :P

Looks very good, but on the screenshot with the bridge, you can see the road continue under it.

Other that that, will be a very nice edition for missions

It's really great work OFman. It's best island created by the Polish mapmaker - IMO better from Lechistan and of course first Drago.

And Rey...is only complaining wink_o.gif

Tez sobie nabilem, a co mi tam smile_o.gif

very nice, txs...but i think theres texture transitions bugs, because it crashes OFP in the editor if you zoom out with textures on.

This is the required addons list you say, but the island still requires OFPL_objects.rar (13.7mb) which is included in the release packet, why you just didn't leave out the OFPL_objects and list it on the required addons list, it would have cut the download size from 43mb to 28mb?

The release packet is containing additional packets. Why did you have to pack up the island and its textures to individual packets inside the main release packet? (yes I understand you packed the no_grass version, but there is no reason to pack the other stuff again).

I guess you forgot to read the "How to Release" part in WrpTool manual, eh. When you prepare for next release of Drago 2 or any island, read the part of the WrpTool manual that discusses this and dont be afraid to contact me, I'm happy to help you to create flawless and quality release.

Excellent work mate! Spotted a couple of places where the grass grows over the roads, but nothing major. Keep it up!

Excellent work mate! Spotted a couple of places where the grass grows over the roads, but nothing major. Keep it up!

That happens when the goverment slacks on the mainance biggrin_o.gif

Any who.. Very nice island man smile_o.gif