spad

WH40K BETA TEST

hi all here the campaign

campaign

you will need some file for it

check here

campaign files url

the wh40k addon will come soon, i just upload them

spad, please can you list all required addons to play the campaign?

It makes easyer for us, we wan't forget anyone. wink_o.gif

Thanks

Imutep smile_o.gif

Ofp.4players.de

the addons for the campaign are in the two files but some of them must be find in the campaign url i put in the fisrt line

Anyone got a link for the downloads (specifically for the first one, the Campaign). RapidShare has a time limit on downloading again crazy_o.gif

Just going by the screenshots on your website though, the campaign looks good, lots of action at least.

Units are great (tried with editor)

Cant await part 2 to play the campaign whistle.gif

notworthy.gif

I get alot of errors when trying to play with the units in the Mission Editor, and get an error and can't play the Campaign as i am missing something.

I have installed in Addons folder:

All PBO's from Addons.rar (28)

CATFIRE1 & 2 PBO's (2)

kegnoecain_snow.pbo and KEGepack_snow.pbo (2)

CAMP_TEST.pbo (1)

and CAMP_W40_TAU_SM.pbo in Campaigns Folder

part 2

last part

still buggy i know

but it is a begin

special thanks to the command a nd conquer mod tiberian genesis mod, all anim for titan comes from them so great thanks gys for let us using them wink_o.gif

and by the way ,expect some bug with the mass of addon

Could someone provide some mirrors, please, cause rapidshare allows to download a file every hour... pistols.gif

With the new pack the Campaign loads. I get an error but it runs OK. Shame its only in French but it's easy enough to know what to do anyway.

I dont get as many errors using the units in the Mission Editor now either.

I've never played War Hammer 40,000 so i dont know how accurate the addons are, but they are fu nto play with at least.

Here's mirrors for some of the stuff, 'Addons1.rar' is taking a while to upload though.

Campaign

1st Addons Pack

CAT Fires 1&2

EDIT:

Addons Pack 2

thanks for the other wink_o.gif

SPAD, SPQR, and TEAM!

So glorious! Special thanks for coding all the cool effects into the drop pods for us!

Since this is the Beta site, I don't know if I should report bugs here, and I know it's going to be buggy but I thought reporting some would help.

The Baneblade cannot be placed because it's missing Steel Legion Crew, much for the same reason I guess the SUPPORT MORTAR cannot be placed.

Also, the Heavy Bolter SM's ammo chain looks to be untextured, as well as parts on the Leman Russ tanks.

The HellHound's flame animation doesn't seem to be working.

What does the Termi's Generator weapon do?

One of the Imperial Naval bombers is back heavy and bounces when landed.

Sentinals and Defilers do not have an Icon for placement in the Mission Editor.

Is there not an Iron Site for the SM Bolter yet? It's still the image for the AK-47/74

Last for the moment, unless I just need to move this to another thread, would be, Some tanks don't have an "Iron Sight" so-to-speak, where you press the <default> V key and takes you to the Scope view, something is often blocking it.

Keep in mind that I am in no way trying to complain at all, you've created a magnificant mod and have my greatest Kudos, and thanks so much for keeping your promise. I understand it is a BETA and therefore will be buggy and such is the price for an early release... I just want to help and list things that you probably already know.

P.S. The site you load it up to is the only inconveniance hehe... an hour per download? banghead.gif

Like many have stated theres a lot of bugs in this (which i was expecting being a beta) Non of the space marines work(as in i when i place them in the editor and start the mission i get errors and mission wont start), and quiet a few vehicles and other things cause me to crash back to desktop when placing in the editor and pressing the start button.

Aprat from these few teething proplem its shaping up to be a great mod.

seem to be strange space marine works fine, or maybe i forgot to give the bolter

Love what I'm seeing sofar , still need to get the other part of the addons.  Wish rapidshare let the 56k crowd use download managers for free sad_o.gif   Any chance of a link that would let us use them like ofp-info?  Or do they allow beta stuff?

Just got to say it all looks very good even for a beta.  You can see that alot of work went into it.    I really like the assault bikes.   And when I get the 2nd part I'll probably fall in love with the tanks smile_o.gif

Great work!   Beta releases are always a good idea, helps keep us entertained between mod dry spells.

Whoops.. didn't see the extra link to ofpbase, please disregard the download request. and thx for posting it!

Just played with the drop pods and they're F'ing cool!!! Could open up whole new avenues for other stories, from alien invasion to zombie causing meteor strikes smile_o.gif Anyway in my twisted lil mind :P

Great work guys, still love the spacemarines yay.gif

But the deadnaughts are my altime favorites.

Yeah, I think you may have left out a couple of things. Some of the Eldar vehicles don't work either. There's a crash to desktop and a message saying something like "invald crew eldar" or something. What does work is cool, though! Nice w0rkz0rz!

EDIT: What is the best anim to use with the mod? I'm trying it with the default OFP one, and it can sometimes be hard to see for my gargantuan 80s-style shoulderpads tounge2.gif