Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

yes that why it is only a beta maybe sengir could improve and implement his multiturret script.

@Sengir: You also plan some special units such as General Sturnn,Commissar or the Techpriest for the 412. Cadia?

Oh, and what of vehicles and tanks comes for the Cadia?

Sorry if I should be nervous.

same unit as the steel legion in cadia color, with some different variant

nop chimere, sentinelle and all leman russ were do from my own

steel legion rules!, can upload WH40KSounds rapidshare link ?!. inlove.gif

i said it before great mod guys!!!

right to the point i noticed the orks have a severe act of Anti Aircraft weapons so i was board and so i did a quick kitbash (bits from othere modles rezied and made into one) this is called the flakwagon its based on sengirs lungbuster body,2 wartrack shooters (rezized and put together) and a looted leman russ turret like i said its an i dea and will not be released (dosent even work in game) but tell me if you like the pic

flakwagonli8.th.jpg

im gunna make sum more orky bits waaaaaagh

cred goes to sengir and spad for a great mod with loads of ideas for me

of course ork need flakwagon, my next incoming addon will be the new thunderbolt and the new lightwing with different weapon.

yes the model is good, improve as you can the texture (use hydra gun for example) and it it will be good

to put it in game use the ccp of the chimera and take the weapon of the hydra tank.

but if you want to help make mission smile_o.gif we need mission and map

i have a WIP of a misshion im working on if you want me to send that to you (ill send the island i used to

and thanks the cread goes to you guys i just used bits of models thats all smile_o.gif

whats you msn i can add you then?

oh another updat on flakwagon it looks badass now

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145....MG]

the armour plate is from the squiggy smile_o.gif and added the kan's roket lancher

ok and here is the pic of what i started out on (spads lungbuster) to the flakwagon which ones the best you choose (out of the 2 flakwagons in the pics spads lungbuster is way cool!!!! and provided me with a base !wink_o.gif

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91....MG]

nice one i prefer the flakwagon on the left.

on the lungbursta base you can do so much tank, war fortress, war wagon etc..

Can you get the released units posted over at ofp.info please smile_o.gif

a new heavy addition for the orks

a great gargant

and the two new imperial fighter thunderbolt and lightning

nw1ra6.jpg

nw2im2.jpg

nw3zn4.jpg

WOW Brill work the great gargant looks scary

great work on the fighters too

has the thunderhawk been redone?huh.gif

you should know from the first release of how much i love that thing

biggrin_o.gif

Awsome work guys cant wait to see what else you do, are you like going to transfer everything from DOW, would it be possible to make some maps aswell, and do you have a website where i can find all this stuff in one place ?

*singis tinge : no we don't have a website sorry all news are here

*snowballrules : thanks, yes the fighter has been redone base on imperialis aeronauticas 3 view screen

yes thunderhawk is done too screen come soon

when space marine pack will be done

sengir have to do one or two anim and spqr the config of the all pack so...

ok guys been doing sum more work today i have a pic of a wip battlewagon alot of work needs doing to it mainly detal but here it is

battlewagonwipyp7.th.jpg

the lungbusterbody is sooo handy i made the front part, wheels and shooter are from squiqqy and wartrak.

comments will be great im heading out soon so no more work will be done on it today tomorro hopefully

Alright tired out the mod made a simple game orks charging against guard noticed two problems 1. grots go fucked up when strafting and 2. your computer sometimes dies at random every so often, apart from that the modles look amazing and the sounds are also amazing if someone can tell me how to sort out the computer dieing thing itl be epic, also are you going to iron out the bugs in the IG pack because they look the sex.

The Lungburster seems to have a bug in the config. It crashes giving an invalid crew error.

There's also some bugs with the Multiple Turrets colliding with the actual tanks. I'd suggesting giving the additional guns no geometry, should fix that.

Other than that, awesome! biggrin_o.gif