Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

Hello again

I´m still working on the Orks, although I have been very busy recently, so it´s not going very fast at the moment. Spad sent me some of his Ork addons, so I have coded his stuff into the pack and I will try to polish them a bit too.

1)We have got so far:

Slugga and shoota boyzs, shoota, tankbustas, burnas, grotz, ork weapons, wartrak, looted leman russ, stompa, Mega armored nobz and Waaagh Banner

2)These addons still need some work:

Spad´s Lungbursta and Buggies, my Killakan

3)planned but not ready yet

Regular Nobz, few buldings and maybe a Warboss + Big Mek

I don´t plan more units, first, there is still lot to do on some anims and units and I have always prefered quality over quantity. I want to release a fully working pack without bugs and with finished units. The pack will be also a stand alone,so you won´t need any other packs to play it.

Thank you all for the interest smile_o.gif

WAAAGH !!!

1135117,sengir_orks1.jpg 1135112,sengir_orks2.jpg 1135107,sengir_orks3.jpg

hey guys got all the stuff now and i have the elder pack can someone please tell me what and were is the "fantom" pbo i put it in the addons bit but i cant find it i thinks its the elder titan but im not shure help please!!!1

the fantom.pbo is the eldar wraithlord but it don't have anim so it is a silent addon for the moment, just waiting a config.ccp

hummm a request here any chance you guys are going to put the "flyboyz" in like fighter bombers and the other air craft of the orks cause that will be somthing for the imp navy to fight and stuff it would be really cool and can someone please redo the SM heavybolter animation cause that would really cool as well cause the orks a re so cool  and stuff (im ass kissing i know but what can you say i love this mod smile_o.gif ) cant wait for the finish

ooooo you have to put grot bombs and lanchers in im shure the guys at CoC will let you use the sqripts

hello snowball

Sorry but I really don´t plan to do any aircraft, the list of the units I have posted few posts back is for 99% the content of the final boyz.pbo.

I´m not an octopus and my free time is limited too + I am working on Caen44 as well. Sure, I would love to make addons like planes, Squiggoth or some more ork vehicles, but my day has got 24hrs only, I have got a RL job + my gf steals many hrs of my spare time.

I don´t want to release a quickly built pile of shit with 100s of unfinished units. If you can make a good ork plane with all lods and textures, I will happily code it into the pack.

whistle.gif

PS: I have made a "normal" Nob and I´m animating it at the moment.

1163165,sengir_orks4.jpg 1163164,sengir_orks5.jpg

i know the feeling mate i have the same prb (gf dnt half take time away lol) yer as soon as my computors back up and once i fininsh my bits for prgect alien i might make planes for it im not shure any ways keep up the good work

ork fighta bommer is done and await some work from sengir

smile_o.gif

Hi folks

I do not want to annoy but is already an exact date for publication?

I am glad that Spad and Sengir still works with this Mod, I can hardly wait to kill a few imps with the KillaKan.  pistols.gif  

Greeting Garmin

Oh, and before I forget it, You both makes a damn good work! notworthy.gif

Hello,

I can´t tell you the exact date of the Ork release, but I´m trying my best to get it out before Xmas. Asking for the date every week won´t help anything. Trust me, I would love to finish it soon, but I don´t want to give you an unfinished stuff.

I still have to make some anim work and I have to remodel the Killa Kan, as the old one seems quite shite to me at the moment. (It was my first addon - actually, I didn´t know to work with oxygen until I have started on the Orks. icon_rolleyes.gif) Also, I´m making some LODs and I´m trying to do all the units and vehicles for 8 Ork clans. So, it´s HUGE work for only one person.

Ah and thanks to Spad, the Orks will have his plane and buggies.

Hello, first I would like to congratulate for this great Mod.

Okay now I would like to tell you that I am beginning to create a map based on esenario of Necropolis (from the Firsts of Tanith / Phantoms of Gaunt).

If anyone have objects of the world Wh40k or can create please do not stop to tellme.

tnks.. biggrin_o.gif

P.D. Sorry for my bad english

great a map is what we need for the mod, i think that you have enought object in the pack :

imperial, eldar, tau.

but i can help to make a particular object the time it is the only problem so be cool with your task biggrin_o.gif

Ok, then i will begin working whit the objects release in the packs.

@spad:

If you can create two bridges, one wide and one narrow, and a gate and wall for the fortifications. smile_o.gif

I will use this map that comes in the book to create the map for the mod.

verghast.jpg

I will start creating the land and the roads... in a second part the walls...

Here are a pics from the game "Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War" of the walls and bridge. You can create these same?

WH40KBRI01.JPG

WH40KWALL01.JPG

WH40KWALL02.JPG

WH40KWALL03.JPG

hello LtJP, thanks for the interest in the MOD

that´s like 60 minutes for me, i will create these object for you, but it will be really nice you really create the map. smile_o.gif Anyway, I also have got a basic map of Tau area from Spad, maybe you can populate it a bit later as well. I have got no exp with map creation at all, but if you are up the task of the island creation , then, what can I say, welcome to the team wink_o.gif

Oh, if you you have been wondering what I am doing, so this is the answer. I started a totally new killakan. I´m trying to do it the exact copy of the DoW game model.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

which part makes this thing go ?! (980 faces so far)

1331923,killakan.jpg

Thanks wink_o.gif.

Dont worry, when i finished this map, i will honored to work on yours map.

What are the pbo`s files whit the buildings?

eldb for the eldar, bat and modulowh40k for imperial and taub for the tau

Some objects are not recognized by the map editor (WrpTool 0.950).

For example:

"Eldb \ hangar.p3d" acknowledges.

But

"Eldb \ eldt.p3d" does not recognize it

if i place in the map, when run the map he show the object but is dificult to aling the objects in the maps if i cant see them in the map editor.

This is a pic from the editor. In the pic you can see the diference between the objects.

WRPTOOL01.JPG

WRPTOOL02.JPG

You can fix the problem ?

P.D. One more time i apologize for my very bad English.

Looking good, looking really good! I'm also excited about the map that ^ is being made, I really the book it is based on.

sorry i didn't made the eldar object and i don't see why you have this sort of problem, try to continue with imperial and tau building.

if you want an advice for the map

make a small island with jungle, desert and imperial city or imperial tau base but not twice, and make another small island with the other building. I don't see how imperial and tau could build base or city on the same island.

sorry i didn't made the eldar object and i don't see why you have this sort of problem, try to continue with imperial and tau building.

if you want an advice for the map

make a small island with jungle, desert and imperial city or imperial tau base but not twice, and make another small island with the other building. I don't see how imperial and tau could build base or city on the same island.

Well, you could have two bases on one island, just have one base well established (big base, with buildings comm. equipment blablabla) to represent the planet this race belongs to and another base that is quite makeshift and well hidden (a more secret base, just made after invading troops made a landfall, a base with some deployable sensor array, maybe some camouflaged prefab buildings dropped from orbit). But the last base shouldn't be that big as compared to the first one smile_o.gif

well the tau should be the invador, as imperium is the biggest empire in the galaxy and the tau still are in an expansion phase

Anyone can fill my wall?

She need textures and make she solid.

I can load textures in de O2 sad_o.gif, i use Gif (256x256) but the O2 not convert the pic. I try to conver whit the TexView but this program not convert correct the pic sad_o.gif .

P3D File

WH40KRITESOFWAR.RAR

Texture Files

wh40kobjp_Textures.rar

Screenshot

muro.JPG

Info from the map type

The map I do like the thought of the picture book. With the city beehive Verghast and adding nearby towns and strategic points.

This makes it possible to develop a campaign based on the book (The Ghost of Gaunt / Tanith Firsts) or missions invasion of a planet by hostile forces of the Empire (Chaos, TAU, Eldar, etc. ..) or the Empire Invasión of a renegade planet smile_o.gif.

My biggest challenge is to make a reproduction faithful to the city of Verghast. Reason for which need more addons (try to do what we can on my own but I am not very good at creating addons -ago 1 day that I started to do this for curiosity-)

P.D. In the pic when i write SOLD i meant SOLID

P.D. I have the same problem whit the Imperial and Tau Objects, funny sad_o.gif (not all objects, but most of them). I try open the .p3d objects for see what is the diference between the objects but the program do a error message. -Unable to load file. Load error-. ¿Are the p3d files blocked?)

in O2 add a fire geometry lod

put your wall in and select in the structure/topology/find components

you can do the same for the geometry lod

for texture you have to convert all the picture in tga format

and use 256/256, 512/512 or 1024/1024 but never 256/512

check the brssb tutorial

tutorial for O2

the object are very simple to do

for the wh40k pbo file decompress them with unpbo not pbotool